Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Not Too Bad To Work At
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ive been waiting on this opportunity.
I can ONLY speak for the store in which I was employed. I learned a lot while working there about retail, clothing, customer service and being a strong person. With this store it isn't a team effort. The team effort is established between only associates that love their job.With that being said, you genuinely have to love what you do to be able to get through a day. Most but not all of the management IS horrible. having a upset customer and having to wait for a extended period of time before someone even calls. I had some amazing co-workers and some that only cared for themselves. Whereas I wanted to make the store a comfortable and clean area to shop and also work not everyone cared the same. All some management and co-workers cared for were credit card applications and customer service. The way I viewed it is that if you have a clean and put together environment to shop associates would not have such a hard time convincing if the customers fall in love with the store and the clothing itself. Unfortunately on multiple occasions I was told to stop cleaning up the sales floor and try to get credit applications. The hardest part of my job was the fact that I loved this job and I worked very hard at every task that was given to me but some management ARE very rude, disrespectful, not understanding, and could care less for the people that drive the sales at the end of the day they just want to know that it was reached. I almost broke down and cried a couple of times because it became unbearable. The most enjoyable thing about y job was having some of the best people working with - több...
1 Hour lunch, Awesome store events, Some amazing associates
Kontra érvek
If you are part time you have no benefits at all, In store problems are not handled by corporate head office, rude management
Retail
Before working for this company, I like many really did not understand what is involved in the day to day operations of how, where and why merchandise is displayed as it is within any store. In all honesty, I didn't care. When you are a customer, you want to just go into a store, look around and perhaps make a purchase.

I had serious reservations about working in retail due to the hours, dealing with the public, and being on my feet all day. This has been an experience that I will appreciate for the rest of my life. I have gained so much insight and understanding. In addition, I have to say that the majority of customer interaction I have had, has been most enjoyable.

JC Penney is a very good company to work for, however, not much of an opportunity to advance.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Long hours, low pay, no benefits
Great Co-Workers
Great co-workers, I was just not getting the hours I needed to pay my bills. So I moved to Springhill when I was promised the 29 hours a week.
2,0
Lack of communication
Working at JCPenney's was an alright experience. The're were some real nice people and then the're were some real grumps. Seems like the older workers formed a click and were not really warm or welcoming to the younger associates. There was also lack of communication, all of a sudden they were cutting hours and I got jack nothing. Just felt rude to be left hanging, not knowing if I had a job or not, or if I had done something that made the company not want to keep me. I find it disloyal and disrespectful to the employee.

It was an OK learning experience, but I feel like it's a place you don't want to work for very long.
Money from job
Lack or communication
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun job
theres a lot of drama in retail but overall its not a bad job.
if you like folding clothes and fixing racks you'll like it.

the location i was at has alot of annoying customers though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great part-time job for students
After the change in the CEO, things just got weird with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for them as a company
As the title says, I enjoyed working for them as a company. There were many days in which I loved working and was excited to be there. I worked for two stores, and while the first store I worked for in California was fantastic and well managed, the store in Kentucky had poor leadership and staff morale was through the floor. In terms of Retail companies to work for however, they are one of the best that I've worked for.
Pro érvek
Friendly customers, long breaks, comfortable atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, erratic scheduling, no chance for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going place to work
This job was all about customer service and product knowledge.
1,0
Fun place to work
A typical day at the workplace was easy I helped customers pic out clothes and accessories, I learned how to deal with all kinds of people and personalities and how to organize a clothing store, management was ok, my coworkers were great to work with anything that required team work they were quick to help, there was nothing hard about the actual job, creating outfits for the customers
Pro érvek
The work was easy and the customers were nice
Kontra érvek
The operation of the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment, busy, meet lots of people
Always something to do, kept busy even if not doing your regular hire job. Diversity in customers and cultures to converse with daily.
Pro érvek
Always busy and plenty of customers
Kontra érvek
no chance for advancement or increase in hours or wages.. mainly part time position or seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work.
Fast paced
job organization

friendly management

friendly

black Friday shoppers

helping customers
get your own locker
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time
2,0
hit and miss
I enjoyed working at JC Penney when I first started and received a couple of raises. I have now been there for 2 1/2 years and have not had another raise and hours are constantly being cut. With the financial trouble JC Penney was/is going through its understood. A good job for someone with no responsibilities.
Pro érvek
great co workers, supervisors will assist if needed
unruly customers, pay
Fashion Lover
I loved working here my coworkers were enthusiatic and the discount was great as well. I learned how to market the products and rewards card, the bonuses werent too bad either
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a dull moment with great frequent customers.
Always something to do, never boring. Build great rapport with frequent customers and associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an ok place to work
It was a lot of cattiness and drama, but I stayed out of it. You have to be very level headed to work there.
discount
short lunches
productive work place
ive learned alot about sale goals on a day to day basis, one of the most difficult task was having to close my department alone.
hours
closing by yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muti tasking job customer service main focus
A typical day at JC Penny consisted of greeting each and every customer who walked through the door. I would enjoy approaching customers and offering my help and later following up if they declined. I handled sales transactions offer and open credit as well. I handle credit inquiries offer online ordering and processed online orders when they came for pick up. Recovery was a must to help maintain the store .The hardest part was not being able to working among people who didn't love their job . The most enjoyable part of my day was when customers would thank me and mention me in the survey.
Employee discount special discounts
Favoritism and limited growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail position, if you like retail
I filled the role, I was an excellent cashier and I never made any mistakes. I also learned a lot and had fun, I met a lot of return customers. They took our commission away a week after I was hired. I sold many men's suits that season I worked there about 1 year. I tried to live on their 6.00 an hour.
Pro érvek
You can buy merchandise at a discount
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people to work with
At times its a very busy place... There is a lot of team work involved and the managers sit with you and talk to you about improving your performance.
discount
short breaks
productive and fun place
My co-workers were very friendly, made going into work fun and exciting. management could use a little work, but easy to work with as well.
friendly faces, good hours
Kontra érvek
closing is teribble, might stay longer than what you are supposed to.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés