JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 155 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 254 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Na
Home Specialist, Appliance Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2019, szeptember 7.
Not a bad job, but far from my best. I can't fault the company for much, though the pay could be more competitive and the benefits could be better. The offer of "flexible scheduling" does not exist.
1,0
Needs work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2019, szeptember 7.
The Management team seemed stuck in its infancy. As it was the associates were more qualified to be in charge. The GM acted very inappropriate at times which caused the morale to suffer. The HR department despised any sort of camaraderie unless you open up to them on a personal note. In short, “You can’t be that associate’s friend if you can’t be mine too!” Very disturbing. Think twice.
Managers are never indispensable
Unhealthy place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time! Apply somewhere else
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, szeptember 7.
2 Weeks pay?! For 11 or 12$ an hour??? No ... Hours get cut ..When new people are hired! Don't waste your time working here!! . Mangers suck..They don't care about your personal lives . Like being in school ... They never change schedules when your school schedule conflicts with it! Expects you to come in when you aren't even scheduled! Like what?! They'll even switch your scheduled last minute, managers promote anyone and everyone thats not even qualified ...Just a mess ....Pay sucks, hours sucks, if you don't get a certain amount of sign ups by register they tell u ...Even by putting your name on a list of who has many sign ups (whos doing bad or good) , u can get fired by it! ...Horrible,horrible company do not work for jc pennys!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun and exciting
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2019, szeptember 6.
I loved the discount and the employess. the managemnt is the best. The pay sucks but the have incentives with credit cards which make up for it. I loved it there and will once your hired if your a good employee they welcome you back when your needed.
thier awesome
low hourly pay
Good to work there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, szeptember 6.
It's a good company not much pressure ,like family feeling to work there it's flexible hours nice motivated supervisors makes you feel happy at work,pleased
team oriented work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  N Charleston, SC2019, szeptember 6.
Team oriented work place. I learned about how product placement and inventory management. The management communicated expectations clearly. The workplace culture was relaxed. The hardest part of the job was inventory management during the holiday season. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers.
Good starter job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Fun place to work but its not an easy job. You get to work as a team and interact with your co workers. However, you have a lot of responsibilities and it can be overwhelming. Cashiering, recovery, fittings rooms, credit card applications are the minimum responsibilities. We aren't paid enough and the raises if given are poor.
Fun work environment
Pay isn't good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the majority of the people I work with. This is a really good place to work when under good management. As of this time Great GM. However, ben
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, szeptember 3.
Turn over here is consistent. This makes it hard to want to stay. Turnover is from the top to the bottom. Management at this time is in great hands. Middle management not so much. I’d say with all honesty, I enjoy the people I have met but advancement is very political and there is not much room for pay roll advancements. I believe this is one cause of people not staying. The hours are not available and or the advancement for income needed.
Pro érvek
General Manager is great at his job. Discounts are amazing but slowly being removed:(!
Kontra érvek
Turn over rate and political opinions on advancement.
Great first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2019, szeptember 3.
The hiring manager at the time was really nice and helpful. The work environment was pretty welcoming, it was a really interesting first job. The discounts were pretty nice as well. The only difficult part was during holidays and when we had sales throughout the store. It got pretty hectic, but that's to be expected when working in a retail store.
2,0
Holiday flow
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, szeptember 2.
Hard to get them on the phone to speak to someone get the runaround if you are going back don't they will not show up for the interview and leave you sitting there to someone else interview yoy
A job
Season and Run-around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to work for, but poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, szeptember 2.
Work was always fairly easy. Fold clothes, sell things, help customers, clean up. I learned how to stay on top of what I'm doing and how to stay busy on the clock.
Management was strange. In the interview, the store manager was very sweet and charismatic making the job feel very welcoming. Once you're hired though, she would favorite certain employees for getting people to sign up for the store credit card. The more numbers you got, the more she liked you and would be flexible about EVERYTHING. If you didn't get many people to sign up, you would be the scapegoat. The clean up crew. This was the hardest part of the job. If you weren't making the store constantly look good by getting people to sign up for a credit card, you were the enemy.
I really did enjoy seeing how the clothes in the store would change. The changing styles and patterns. Also, most of the employees who weren't the favorite were usually very kind and understanding. I had friends there that would earn a lot from the credit cards and they were very kind, but they're now no longer part of my life.
Great Hours, Charisma Earns You Money
Short Breaks, Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Face paced, and great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshalltown, IA 501582019, augusztus 31.
Nice place to work, The day is very active and on your feet. The management is very understandable and easy to get along with. It is fast-paced but you're never expected to stress about your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great group and fun environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2019, augusztus 31.
JCPenney is a great place to work! I especially enjoy meeting new people and creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for them to shop in. It’s a wonderful place to start out at.
Competitive, team
Short breaks
Excellent
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, augusztus 31.
Jcpenney good job disfrute mucho trabajar ahi excelente lugar de trabajo realmente es un lugar de trabajo agradable si pudiera regresaria ahi en pocas palabras buen lugar de trabajo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was alright.
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, augusztus 31.
Management here was really bad and I ended up quitting after 6 months. The job was easy and I was told by my department head that I was a great employee, it was just the manager and a few coworkers that were the problem.
2,0
Horrible
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, CA2019, augusztus 30.
When i first worked at JCP in Brentwood i was really excited because it was my first job however it was a ton of favoritism and management was very poor and unfair treatment.. if you were not at favorite at the job then you did not move up when i was working there i didn’t get any hands on training i had to learn from myself and other co workers.. i was happy to leave after my first year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work if you need fun money.
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, KS2019, augusztus 28.
It is a hard place to work if you want to move to full time. They prefer to hire part time workers. Good place to make money for fun money. I like working there.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2019, augusztus 28.
Trusted customer advisor to merchandise handbags and accessories to diverse customer base.
Manage customer inquires and concerns.
Monitor and control inventory.
Execute returns and exchanges.
Built up a customer base through follow up and customer communications.
Decent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 28.
I Liked working here though management can be a bit unfair at times overall it was pretty cool. The Interview was a good process I found out that they do not do interviews unless they plan on hiring you on the spot.
Nice place
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, augusztus 27.
Very fast paced environment to work. Scheduling there is good because they work with your schedule especially if you’re going to school. Time goes by fast.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van