JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 212 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Decent for part time.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arden-Arcade, CA2019, október 18.
The work place can be nice. Your coworkers can easily become friends, and are people you can relate to. Managment can also be nice, but will sometimes take you for granted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, október 18.
It's a very big store and there are alot of workers to mesh with. It can get hectic holiday time, but the managers and workers are amazing and make it a fun time. You'll never leave work frustrated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great People, poor management and expectations
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, október 17.
Not at all competitive with other retail stores for hourly rate. GM gives in to customer complaints all the time which makes associates and managers look bad when they are doing what they are told, their job WE are known as the store, just complain and you'll get what you want plus you an return anything.
TOO much emphasis on credit applications, everyone tries but its not good enough
Store has to be open ready, if not GM takes pictures and blasts everyone. HIre a night or morning team to get the store open ready, Its not fair to keep employees so late like they have been
NONE
2,0
Work Experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, október 16.
It was a decent job. I was expected to work every Friday night and most Saturday and Sundays, while others in my department got nearly every weekend off. The worst part of the job was being forced to get as many credit card applications as possible if you did not meet your goal for a month you were questioned about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're there until close, unless you work in a specialty/commission department, you will have to stay until the entire store is picked up.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, október 15.
I used to work in the home department, for the most part. Things would get busy sometimes but for the most part it did not get the same traffic as the clothing departments. I would have my tasks to complete at the end of the night and everything would look nice yet I would have to go fold clothes in another department until I could leave, sometimes taking hours. During the holidays it was the worst because they could make you stay until 1 am to pick up the other departments. The pay wasn't worth it all. Overall, would not recommend unless you are out of options because they are always hiring and hire everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, október 15.
Very good first job. Very easy going. The team there is very helpful & always willing to help if needed. The management is pretty good about making sure their employees are taken care of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Bad management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, október 14.
JCPenny has been going down the drain. Ive been working there for a few years and the new management is awful. Supervisors don't want to be there, new policies are expected to be followed but, when a customer complains, the associates are expected to take it and do whatever they say because supervisors will just give it to them. It's not worth the minimum pay. When you work there for more than a year, youre expected to do a lot of things that are out of your job description and no raise is given. The assocates are all college/ high school students so they like to gossip. Its a toxic environment that's not gonna get better unless they get rid of the bad managers
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
pay, customers, management, low staff, no communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good entry level job
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, október 10.
Loved working as a customer service associate in the fine jewelry department. Schedule was difficult during holiday season. Wages were low, and dropped several times during my employment. Very few opportunities for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE/FITTING ROOM, RECOVERY ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, október 9.
Very nice people at Jcpenney. I would recommend to others. Good benefits, very good at following LNI standards. Not very good hours but very welcoming team
JCPenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, október 9.
The job itself was pretty easy, but there are always some issues with frustrated customers and sometimes rude ones. It was challenging but it taught me ways to approach them in respectful and as helpful ways as I possibly could.
Standard Retail Position
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, október 9.
handled customers questions
guided customers to merchandise
handled money with every transaction
properly replaced merchandise on the sales floor
worked on a constant fast pace
Only reason I left
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, október 9.
Honestly loved working for them but management made it very difficult to stay around. Because of my religious beliefs I asked for Saturday’s off to attend services and it took me about 4 months of working for them to finally work something out. When holiday season hit they asked me to work 3 Saturdays a month instead of one and we agreed it would only be for the holiday season. They never switched it back
great team
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2019, október 8.
would go to any jcpenneys to work they are a good company to work for i learned alot why
i worked there great team work great customer service great management.
bonus ever year
hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to experience retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2019, október 8.
This was my first job, so I didn’t know what I was doing. I was only offered one day of training, then thrown out to the sharks. Unfortunately, the sharks were Black Friday shoppers. If I was properly trained, this would have been an amazing place to continue working. After the holidays, my hours were cut DRAMATICALLY.
Pro érvek
Coworkers, easy outside of holidays, great managers
Kontra érvek
Minimal training, rude customers, wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a very good place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, október 7.
The Jcpenny environment is a good place to work due to friendly helpful employees, flexible hours, reliable people, good working cashier systems, hardworking environment.
Pro érvek
Lunch room, variety of places to eat
2,0
Not good.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2019, október 5.
They did not care about the employee. The schedule was not good. One week 27 hours and the next it could be 8 hours. The managers did not want to be bothered with you.
Discount
Environment
It was fun seaonal
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, október 4.
I liked working there as a seasonal employee. I wanted to earn extra money on the side for the holidays and it was pretty flexible. I would recommend to young people because that seems to be the target employees unless you want to work there for a very long time.
Great workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2019, október 3.
A typical day at work was quite exciting because you never knew what type of day you were going to have, which I like. I think the most enjoyable part of this job was getting to interact and help customers find what they were looking for.
1,0
Not appearance plus
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2019, október 3.
Unless you are a Barbie type it pretty boy you will mean nothing to this company. If you're shy you will be irrelevant. The only people who advance are the pretty ones.
Store discount
Nice job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, október 2.
This a professional job. They have good manegment I highly recommend this job. They are flexible with hours. It's a great job to work at especially in holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van