Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 514 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 514 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My whole experience at JCPenney was great. I could always handle what was thrown at me whether it was an angry customer or an extremely busy rush. The only reason I left was because of personal family reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work if youre willing to get a lot of hours. it may come in between your personal life, fair warning. the pay is pretty good and working at JCPenney comes with many benefits.
staff, pay, hours
intefers with personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenny is a professional environment where it is clear management is always trying to work in harmony with both part time and full time associates. In a business where customer complaints are often JCpenny does well enough to provide support to its employees during moments of customer conflict. Though the company provides little opportunity for pay raises.
Pro érvek
Consitent hours, professional work environment
Kontra érvek
Next to no opportunities for pay raises
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a college student this was a good part time job, but it was only temporary and just for a paycheck so I had no long term plans to stay. It was a typical minimum wage retail job that helped me to gain experience.
Great coworkers, teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work at!! Great work environment! Great management. I enjoyed working there with a lot of nice coworkers! Also great prices for great quality!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism, complaining, and unprofessionalism at my location. Management tends to stay in the office most of the day and gossip. Sometimes the job expectations are unrealistic. A lot of workers stand around and do nothing and management allows it, leaving you to pick up the slack.
Flexibility, associate discount
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, crazy work load, underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney is good. You can let the managers know the days and hours you are available to work. They work along your time. If you need to someone to work for you on a particular day, they will agree.
Pro érvek
Some times free lunches, especially on holidays, and long hours.
Kontra érvek
Some coupons are restricted to customers only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from working and learning new things as I went. I met new friends and they helped guide me when I first started. They made me feel like I can count on them to help me when I did something wrong. It was my first job and I felt good that I gained experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. The managers were flexible when you wanted some days off. Overall I had a great experience with my first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCPenney the management was friendly and welcoming. The other coworkers were also very welcoming, helped teach the ropes. Customers were a breeze to handle after a few days of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very inclusive and everyone is very nice. It is very enjoyable to work there and most everyone gets along. I learned a good amount about my position while working there and learned much about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are flexible with my hours with me being a student. They have given me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The hours are food and management is very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was pretty fun just really slow pace. The managers and employees were wonderful. They teach you where everything is throughout the store. If you aren’t up front doing cashier work then you are on the floors folding clothesyou are out on the floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am retired, but I want to work again with the company, I is a FAMILY , specialist in the Joyerly , shoes department , even the all store. It a very great company for Work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's many hours on your feet, but it provides valuable experience in customer service and in making sure you're disciplined to listen to your managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney give me my first job and welcome me with opening hand i learned alot working at Jcpenney and they show how to learned department and knowing how to help the customer.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just not a good place to work. Never put time in to employees basically. No flexible hours not recognized for work. No room to move up. Bad place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience & would highly recommend to consider working at JcPenny’s. Learned how to deal with people in a respectful manner and also how to carry myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenny was an okay overall experience. Coworkers were supper friendly once you got to know them. I had to teach myself on the register because they don't really train you on the register.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working here the only thing is the pay should be way better and it can be stressful at times dealing with customers. They should really pay associates at least 15/hr.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is nice to each other and you learn things that you use in future. The window shopping and also shopping on your break bad isn’t bad either.