JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 292 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
You aren't valued.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maumee, OH2019, december 28.
JcPenney is a great first job for someone, but not a good place for anyone looking for career advancement or recognition. You can work your fingers to the bone but unless you meet credit goals, that doesn't matter. Employees are disposable and there appears to be no real care for the workers or their wellbeing.
Pro érvek
Easy beginner job, good work atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, lack of associate recognition, lack of consistency and professionalism, little room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace and customer oriented staff
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, december 28.
The staff are attentive in making sure their tasks get completed, and management does focus on customer happiness. However it can get rather busy, and certain managers can ask quite a lot of an employee to get a specific task complete in a short amount of time.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, never call when changing your schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and flexible work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO 652032019, december 28.
I have been a sales associate at JC Penney for two years, and one thing that I can say about my work experience is that the hours are very flexible with working around my life schedule.

I enjoy being a customer service representative, and it always makes me happy when a customer notifies me of my "above and beyond" services. As a sales associate, I have learned that communication skills are key and have enhanced in this area during my time here.

A typical workday is pretty busy at JC Penney. While checking-out customers, I am also responsible for keeping my department organized. Checking the fitting rooms, keeping the apparel tables neatly folded, and straightening the clothing racks are also an important part of the job.

Working at JC Penney has taught me how to work quickly while staying organized. I have also learned how to find alternative solutions when problems arise and be creative with merchandising and displaying our top-selling items. The environment is inviting and welcoming, and the motto is making sure each customer gets their Penneys worth.

The management and supervision are friendly and make themselves available when help is needed. When there are times that something is not going right, or I needed improvement in a specific area, they do a great job of working with me to correct these problems.

The hardest part of working at JC Penney is that sometimes it can be overbearing. When the store gets busy, especially on the weekends, it is hard to keep the department up to par and it can get really messy. during this time management and supervision is
  több... also hard to get a hold of, and takes time for them to assist when help is needed.

A disadvantage of working at JC Penney is the pay rate and shortage of employment. I have been on the job for over two years now and have barely gotten a raise since I first started. It is common that people call in for their shift, and I often have to be moved around from my assigned task due to this issue.

Working at JC Penney is a great job to work throughout your school career, part-time, or for temporary reasons, but I believe building a career elsewhere would be much more beneficial. Being on the job for two years and still not receiving a fair pay rate has been hard adapting to when I have bills to take care of, and I am now ready for a career advancement, being that I have been in retail for a total of three years, between currently working here and previously working at sears.
  kevesebb
2,0
Felt Like An Outcast, but better than my last job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 28.
At my location, I was unsure if I was just a holiday employee or permanent. On my last shift I was told out of nowhere that would be my last day there which gave me absolutely no time to find a new job. Whenever I worked shifts, I felt like an outcast because nobody was willing to talk to me, they only worried about themselves and talked to the friends they had already made there. I was improperly trained and didn’t know much of what I was doing but was ridiculed by managers for my lack of knowledge. It was kind of ridiculous and dealing with customers complaining about coupons every 5 seconds got highly annoying.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2019, december 27.
Working for this job, you have to be on your toes no matter where you're at in the store. The management team was pretty nice, everyone would always try and help the next person evolve on the job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is the most insulting experience I have ever had
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2019, december 26.
I was hired as a seasonal sales associate for the company, soon enough I was given the choice to stay for a permanent position. A typical day of work for me was to come in at around 5 PM until 10:30 PM. During this time I would give customer service and clean around the store mostly by myself. Management barely scheduled other coworkers aside from one dedicated recovery associate. Said recovery associates would barely work, and spent most of the time on their phones doing nothing. The only enjoyable part of this job would be the fifteen minute break that you'd get.
Its a good job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2019, december 21.
The people at work are amazing, the managers strive for perfection and its their encouragement that pushes forth all of the other employees. The people are fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive ad fun work place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, december 20.
I clock in and go to the floor and then I start helping customers. Doing online orders and checking customers out . If not busy the you will recover which means folding clothes and straighten up.
an overall good job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, december 20.
just like any other job it has its ups and downs. the only drawback is that they require you to get at least 2 jcp credit cards from people that don’t already have it per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you only want part time hours.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olean, NY2019, december 19.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and flexibility they offer. I have learned a great deal about dealing with the public and fulfilling the customers needs. Every day is different and always able to learn something new.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going, yet productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Algonquin, IL2019, december 17.
JCP was always very considerate about my school schedule while i was working there, they also compensated time and a half for most, if not all holidays.
Everything was really great
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 17.
Management was good and the benefits were good to I just couldn't support myself financially because I just wasn't making enough money to pay my rent and my bills. But I loved doing sales.
A Stepping Stone
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2019, december 16.
Working at JCPenney was never a career move for me. I went there with the intent to earn a bit of money while developing my customer service skills. I made a few friends while working for this company and the management was pretty fair and understanding.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay is not the greatest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some managers were unprofessional.
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, december 15.
At this particular JCPenney, there was definitely a sense of favoritism. Managers would be upset when things are completed at the speed they wanted it to, they expect you just to fold and throw it there, even if it doesn't belong. Overall, a decent place to work, but I wouldn't spend more than a year there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stylist and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gallup, NM2019, december 14.
I love jcp. Its a good place to work. Management is kind. Stick to yourself and everything will be fine. Work environment is pleasant. Stay busy answer all questions.
1,0
my day at work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsboro, AL2019, december 13.
i enjoy my job, but when situations occur staff is not there for you. I have worked for Jc Penney 10 years. My son passed and they did not show me no appreciation
plus there is no growth with the company.After being employed for 10 years you would think i would be offered a higher position than sales associate no.
Average
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, december 12.
Most of the time , is a good place to work customer service is very good and employee, are most of then very helpful , Store overall is very organized.
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Customer service
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2019, december 9.
Working at jcpennys was actually pretty cool. It was busy so time really flew on by. I love clothes so it was nice to fold and stock and hang items up.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, december 8.
I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate and was sadly let go after the season was over, due to budget cuts. I had a lot of fun working here and really enjoyed the experience!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van