JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 048 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 788 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun, but Management not on the same Page
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, augusztus 8.
It was a great place to work but instead of putting you on the schedule they would not have you working for a week then call you in and expect you to be available. They need to do better with scheduling and management cooperation. The environment was fun and friendly, everyone got along. They did a great job of training, Holidays can be hard but if you work with a partner it makes it easier. The benefits are nice if you plan to be their for awhile.
Productive and encouraging workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2019, augusztus 8.
Great environment to work in, the management staff was friendly and there to assist you if you had any concerns. Position was only seasonal but was enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with different people you get to meet.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, augusztus 8.
I think JCP was a nice job, with great staff. You always were in contact with the customers whether if it was greeting them or ringing up a sales. Merchandise exchange is very important working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow, dated place to work. To be fair I haven’t worked there in 2 years.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, augusztus 7.
Management was often poor or you would awaits try and avoid certain managers during the week. However the co workers were awesome and when the time of year picked up the shifts got better
Fast Paced Enviroment with Amazing Team Leaders
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, augusztus 7.
Typical day at work usually involved being at the cashier systems, talking to customers, helping them sign up for reward programs and find whatever other accessory they needed. Two rush hours in a day, management was decently tough, but loose enough to enjoy working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work was busy but to stressful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 7.
A typical day at work may start off slow but around the holidays it could get a little crazy. I was good at assisting costumers with what ever they need as well as adding things to their cart. There when working at the register you had to make sure to move quickly and efficiently.
1,0
Do not apply
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairlawn, OH2019, augusztus 6.
Do not apply it’s terrible wouldn’t recommend it’s not fun managers are terrible hated the job don’t apply it’s not good for you zero opportunities would not recommend
Productive workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE, JCPENNEY GATEWAY BRANCH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 6.
The hours are very flexible and management is helpful at all times. Most workers are given a general area to work and maintain according to their strengths. A person who's strong at the register isn't going to be placed on the floor very often, a person who is strong both on the floor and at the register will act as backup for the register and typically maintain the floor.
Not fun
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2019, augusztus 6.
The amount of stress the job gives you isn’t worth worrying there. They’re very strict with their standards, so don’t expect any slack. They treat you well and work with your hours, there’s just a lot of pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work schedule, poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 5.
JCPenney allowed me to have a flexible work schedule with my school and personal life. Management seemed a little disorganized at times and appeared to not know much about their employees whereabouts.They never had a set work schedule so staff was short at times. On my fist day of work the girl I had to shadow didn't show up to work so I had to shadow someone that was unprepared for me. Training was minimal and not realistic. We spent an hour on a computer which had no similarities with a real register and then got sent out to the sales floor. Management also seemed more concerned in employees' daily quotas with store credit cards than anything else. Every work meeting we had management just commended those who had the most credit card applications filled out and pointed out those who weren't doing well with credit cards in front of the whole staff, which I thought was unprofessional.
Could be paid more
JC Penny Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2019, augusztus 5.
I feel like I deserve a raise. I love my
Job here but need more income. Employees are treated great and I hope to still work there part time like I have been for a year!
Decent as a first job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2019, augusztus 5.
I loved this job! If you enjoy customer service then I recommend working here. Very easygoing job, pay is low but that’s just how a lot of clothing stores are lol. Other than that I loved it. Plus the discount is very nice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poor Management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2019, augusztus 4.
I was fitting Room and cashier, and my experience overall was really difficult to handle because people would just walk in with a bunch of clothing each minute, we would stay till 12am just to finish all the recovery that wasn’t done because they kept moving everyone. If you ever work and have worked at JCPenney you know how bad we stressed our selfs out for the managers not helping at all. Cashiers would be doing their work in a fast paced way and still be told to multitask and if you are recovery they would switch you as a cashier, Fitting Room, and recovery to but also be told you aren’t doing “your” job. Paychecks we’re not good, so if your looking for a job that pays really good then the job is not for uou.
Awesome Job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morristown, TN2019, augusztus 2.
JCPenney was my first job and it will always mean something to me. I loved everything about working there. My managers was great and so was the other employees. They always worked with my schedule as I was going through school. JCPenney of Morristown will always be missed by me!
Shoes and children’s department
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickinson, ND2019, augusztus 2.
Meetings every morning to learn about the sales and coupons that we were having for the day. Helping customers with their purchases . Making suggestions for accessories they may have forgotten they needed .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours and not enough staff to properly run this store.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, augusztus 2.
Most of the employees are awesome too work with. The boss is very rarely there. You are pushed to get credit applications on a daily basis. The hours are flexible but it's not easy for some to move up in this company.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
No appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2019, augusztus 1.
The pay isn't the greatest for the work load they have you do. They sometimes don't give people any breaks, can gave very poor scheduling with not that many people scheduled, leaving lines long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first customer service job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, augusztus 1.
Working in the women’s clothing department as a cashier gave me great deal of customer service practice. I learned here how to work with large amounts of customers at once, merchandise high quantities and meet expectations in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely awesome place to work!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolla, MO2019, augusztus 1.
Working here is a blast! Great staff. Hours are short and flexible. Work load is never more than you can handle. There is never a dull day working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working the register. Didn't really feel comfortable trying to help people shop for their own clothes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC 299062019, augusztus 1.
Overall okay job. Worked the registers. Alot of folding to keep the store up. Management was okay. Good working environment. Friendly staff and customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van