JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 150 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 212 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Difficult
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, július 7.
They don’t care about you just what and how much they can get out of you! I love helping people is the only plus because they have me a platform to do that although it seems they fight you all the way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great place.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2019, július 7.
Great place to work, some co-workers were rude. Cleanliness was top priority next to customer service but no all employees were follow this and would instead play on devices instead of re organizing shelves and displays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
With the future of our store being questionable the moral is very low. .
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2019, július 7.
We have sales goals but no commissions. Parttime hours so it is hard to get crrdit for be backs. I am a very numbers oriented and my motification comes from beating my own numbers. I am a professiol and driven. I have turned clerks into salespeople
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fast pace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2019, július 6.
I have worked many years for JC Penny and have seen many changes within the company. Some positive and some negative. Management has overall been helpful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Retail Store
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, július 6.
If you're looking to gain experience in retail and need a flexible schedule this is would be it. Fairly simple job along with great returning customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great energetic and motivating place to work at
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, július 6.
I enjoyed working there although I was a seasonal worker, wish I could’ve stayed longer. Managers were friendly and involved with your job. Worked great with scheduling as well.
Slower work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2019, július 5.
A typical day included cleaning fitting rooms, working the cash wrap, and restocking when needed. Employees are normally younger and aren't very motivated.
Not the best job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, július 3.
I personally only works at JCPENNEY for 3 months and for the most part I did enjoy my time there I think the store manager at my location was what ruined the experience for me.
Pro érvek
Laid back atmosphere and interesting learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
The store manager at the town east mall location was very inappropriate.
Its okay
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2019, július 2.
It's an okay job. Flexible schedule. Great management. Some employees think they know everything. They push the jcpenney credit card. They do employee of the month and recognitions.
Flexible schedule
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2019, július 2.
I like that if something comes up they try their best to help when scheduling. The environment is good and I enjoy working with my coworkers, they are all nice and helpful.
Very bad
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Co-Op City, NY2019, július 2.
Worked overnight and days shifts but when I became pregnant I was very sick because I also have Crohn’s disease and I asked for only morning hours and she was very rude and said I could just go home.
My Third Day Was My First Black Friday
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, július 2.
My first time working retail was at JCPenney. I applied in November, little did I know how horrible of an idea that was. I was hired for seasonal with potential for part time.
My first two days were training. Typically it's supposed to be three days for training. But due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I only had two days of training. So here I am before opening day of Black Friday at my designated register (You read that right). Not sure what all to expect, but the other three girls at the register all had been there for some time thankfully. Suddenly I here over the radio next to my register, "It's began." Being downstairs we had some delay and what i call the, "Calm before the storm,"
After that I was known as the girl who's third day was Black Friday. I was constantly asked, "What;s it like having Black Friday for your third day?"
My response was, "It's like what your a kid and your parents throw you in the deep end while yelling 'Swim!' except in my case they sliced my arm up and yeeted me over a cliff into shark infested waters while saying 'Good luck. YEET!'"
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of training and often doing others jobs!
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, július 1.
Working at JCP was the worst decision ever made, I was constantly working hard and over looked for a position that I was qualified for. After I stepped down from my Lead position, I was still doing management assignments that I could not get away from. And also the constant change of my schedules without any knowledge to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good for the retired
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lanham, MD2019, június 30.
not a place for job advancement AT ALL. management never knows what theyre doing. and employee appreciation is a joke. They make you push the credit card and if you dont get enough they cut your hours
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hobbs, NM2019, június 30.
I loved working here, the only problems I had were management playing favorites with employees and the pay could have been better considering you worked almost every weekend and holiday.
Pro érvek
Employee Discount, Good Employees, Relaxed Environment
Kontra érvek
Management, Understaffed, Working most Weekends and holidays
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, június 29.
Everyday was a full hands on deck type of day. Maintaining each department and helping out at the registers are extremely important regardless in which department our in. Fitting rooms had to always be maintained although it does has it's days that it can be extremely crazy and hard to maintain when they would normally only put two people in the fitting rooms. C-racks have to get done throughout the day while keeping an eye on your other responsibilities. I was put in Juniors but I would always be called to helped in other departments and also to translate. You definitely have to work as a team and be respectful and responsible in order to work in JCPenney.
Fun place to work at
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2019, június 29.
Great place, diverse, well organized, they work out a very flexible schedule, non criticizing, get along with others, staff is nice and on the job, everything gets done in a timely manner
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Friendly environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fine jewelry2019, június 28.
Easy to work with
Super flexible with your schedule
The employees are friendly
Made my first couples of days of work comfortable.
Help me gain confidence and growth
Great With Customers
Sales associate/Fulfillment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2019, június 27.
Working in JC Penney showed me that the most important part about retail is the customers, and this ethic is something they held high. This same ethic was absorbed into everything they do from the standard check-out experience to the sale floor associates.
A good first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, június 27.
Jcpenny is either a very fast work environment or a very slow one. Depending on the day. The hours are very flexible. The hardest part of the job is probably keeping calm when a customer is mad over something small like a coupon being expired.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van