Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 460 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 460 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for someone in high school/early college to work
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic and receptive work place
It is a favorable work place where the old and new, young and old blend. Employees are cheerful despite exhaustion and overlapping of tasks. This atmosphere provides energy and inspiration even to the least inspired.
N/a
They do fun in-store activities during holidays to ensure associate engagement. The only bad I can say they have is failing to give hours to some of the associate.
fun workplace
nice customers
employees are very nice

management is very understanding and nice

typical day is easy going

hardest part would be keeping everything in order
Productive Retail
Easy job cash people out and recover by folding and putting things where they belong. Management was hard to get in contact with. High turn over rate. Most enjoyable part of the job was the discount you receive off purchases
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department full of beautiful clothes
A day at work consist of watching customers and if needed ask them if they would need assisting. I learned deals are more likely to happen depending on material at the job. The management was trained poorly. The workplace culture was fun being that it was mall connected. The hardest part of the job was organizing shelves of clothing multiple times, the most enjoyable part would have to be having a discount for the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for those who need a flexible part time job
Every shift for me was a bit different. Some days I was cashiering, other days I was helping with signs and read floor plans for new stock. Management put a lot of emphasis on signing customers up for credit cards, which began to feel like it was the only thing they cared about. Employees were constantly coming and going, so the store was always understaffed. I loved being able to organize merchandise but it was often unrecognized due to the main focus being credit and not store presentation and shop-ability.
Excellent work environment
Super friendly and funny staff, get your steps in, great benefits. The work you do is never too difficult and there is always someone willing to teach you how to do something.
Friendly environment
Fairly simple tasks such as being a cash register, organizing shoes,clothes, and other fixtures. Work environment was fairly paced and friendly. I would highly recommend working there.
Great working place
Everyone there is so nice and respectful with friendly faces everywhere it’s a great place to shop it’s always a vibe and they have great stuff in the store
My experience at JCPenney
I worked at JCPenney for only a short time, but I loved the atmosphere. I loved my coworkers and managers, they were very inclusive and fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good place for customer service skills, sales associate, stocking, and a lot of other things. Happy environment and nice co workers. Overall a really good place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super great people to work with and a fun, fast-paced environment!
The best part of this job is being able to help customers find what will absolutely make their day. I also love being able to solve problems and expand my own skills.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good, however could be better
At my jcpenny it was always busy and the manager promised a part time job , however put me as seasonal. I never got trained on cashier and when i asked they never got back to me.
You shouldn’t work here
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here. The pay is $9 an hour. Don’t expect a raise or to be promoted. I know a girl that was working there almost 2 years and only got a 50 cent raise. The management is terrible. They barely train. Have you watch some videos and then you’re on your own. They’ll have other sales people train you but not management or anything. I’ve had multiple issues working this job from having a supervisor chasing me out to my car for a bag check that was already checked & then to have my phone stolen by another associate & having management not even care until everybody had their things stolen. It’s just too much drama and a terrible place to work at. They don’t even respect the hours that people need to work. I told them that I’m a student and can’t work too many hours but they put me on the schedule to work 8 days straight. Just a terrible place to work. Also, if your not a supervisor please expect to be disrespected or treated less than from supervisors. If you were thinking about putting in an application, don’t. Not worth the $9 an hour with a 15 minute lunch break.
Great
It’s a very fare company but fast paced during holidays. You must call in if you don’t plan on coming in to work & you only get 3 no shows before you get fired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job for a starter
Good job and was a decent pay for seasonal although cut hours towards the end of seasonal holiday but the savings you can get towards working there through employee discounts are not bad.
Not The Best Place To Work
I cannot say if it is the same with every JCPenny however the Glendale Galleria location was a nightmare. My supervisors and managers were more concerned about each other than the whole staff. I was once called a biracial mutt by my supervisor because I asked for my paycheck when she was "busy". I was even told by other employees that they only liked to communicate with employees who were also Armenian as they were and would only treat fairly those employees. So basically we were all singled out and mistreated for that reason. We were never given fair breaks or proper communication. It was just an uncomfortable and very stressful work environment.
Closing
The company was foreclosing at this location. There were hours that I worked but didn't receive payment for, and there was no one to talk to about this because it seemed like they were unreachable.
productive
Thought it can be crazy sometimes the team there really make the work place easier to deal with. Like any place out there you will have good days and bad days but when you express your concerns thoroughly you will be heard
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a struggling retail brand, and the management is extremely unprofessional and hostile to associates and customers alike.
In my honest critique of JCPenney, it is a good starting job for people who are looking to enter retail.

But the management is absolutely abhorid. Managment typically tends to take out their frustrations out on their own employees in hysterical screaming and swearing fits. Many customers have witnessed extreme behavior exhibited by JCPenney managers.
Pro érvek
It's a good starting point
Kontra érvek
It pays awful, and they only ever give you good hours during the holiday season
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés