JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 190 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Co Workers made it fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 31.
Make friends cause it makes your time go by quicker and easier. Management is okay when they’re not under pressure, sometimes we got free food thanks to one of the managers. Back to school and Christmas was always stressful but it was fun cause it went by quick. The down part is always emptying the fitting rooms and putting clothes back and constantly folding clothes. Sucks. But everything else was okay. Oh and most of the customers there are VERY RUDE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a difficult job at times
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, október 31.
My job entailed standing for long periods of time and cleaning up after people. The hardest part of the job is doing recovery and fitting rooms. At times it can be stressful working in the fitting room because at the JCPenny I was working there was only 1 person working their assigned fitting room. So the fitting rooms get filled with clothes pretty quickly and it can be hard to manage at times.
Super ethic environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, CO2019, október 30.
I loved this job and the benefits and the qualities of the job. Everyone I have encountered as customers, have benefited me in such a positive way! Good
Loved Working Here
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, október 29.
Your able to receive good hours , management is well ran and other associates are polite and really feels like a team effort . Good benefits and overall a good place to work .
Short breaks
Operations Associate
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, október 29.
Carefully opened boxes, sorted new inventory, properly applied ink tags, applied price tags, separated by brand, and stocked items on the sales floor, property disposed of boxes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place to work in.
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 28.
While working in Jcpenney I learned how to stock up the merchandise on the sales floor. I also learned how to put the prices on clothing and accessories.
2,0
Wasn't the greatest job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2019, október 26.
I started this job after losing my other job to make it through the end of high school. From the start, it didn't seem like this was going to be a job that I stayed at for a long time. The management and other senior employees constantly helicoptered over me, nitpicking everything I did and making me feel like I wasn't doing anything right. This happened up until the day I quit. I found that I did enjoy working with some of the staff and we were able to get things done. However, when I was with other parts of the staff, I was unable to get anything done. By the end, other coworkers and I noticed that I had a lot on my shoulders. I was doing everything in the store and more and it got to me. The management was a mess most of the time. I would notice that some of the management would just go into the back room and not come out for hours. Management would also do anything they could to stay away from the registers because "they were busy." Half the time, the management did nothing to help the employees. Almost seeming that having to do their job was hard. Most of my problems are not with the job or the things I had to do. Most of my problems were in the terrible management. If you need a starter job, I highly recommend it. But don't stay for long and find somewhere that will treat you better, because you won't find it here.
Pro érvek
Some of the staff is cool, good for learning basics of retail work
Kontra érvek
Management sucks, workload can be too much, constantly understaffed
Replinishment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2019, október 25.
Stocking the store upstairs and down. Making sure we have all the merchandise out before the store opens. Unloading the trucks logging the them into the system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be a great work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2019, október 24.
I enjoy selling the store merchandise and prices are pretty reasonable with rewards points that add up for customers to return. Doesn't quite pay enough money and at my location never got or offered a full time postion.
Management sucks
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mokena, IL2019, október 23.
The second in command of the store told me I didn’t know how to do my job, asked if I was even trained properly, and I didn’t follow directions. Every other co worker in store including the actual store manager (first in command) knew I excelled at my job. Only get $9 and you don’t qualify for the raise until you work there AFTER the year mark
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Loved it
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, október 23.
Working at jcp was fun, as longest you don’t mind folding clothes. The registers are so easy to learn but the dressing rooms are always a mess. They never put enough people.
An average job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, október 21.
A typical day at work entails a few things such as typical payment transactions, returns, exchanges, and cleaning in between assisting customers. I feel I have leanered a lot from working here, especially how to greet customers and provide a great experience at the checkout. The management was pretty much the same as it is everwhere; they can be hard on you but also understanding. The hardest part of this job is remaining calm and polite when a customer is not happy or satisfied with their experience.
only seasonal
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2019, október 20.
I didn't have a problem here, I mean I probably would have stayed if I were hired for more than just seasonal work. But I have to be honest I was only here for three months, if that. I cant give a good or bad review
Pro érvek
break room, lockers, melow enviornment on non-holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2019, október 19.
Nice people flexible hours. Rotate departments so you become familiar with the store. On you feet for 3 to 4 hrs. Can be tiring for older individuals
Flexible hr employee discounts
Noit full time
Decent for part time.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arden-Arcade, CA2019, október 18.
The work place can be nice. Your coworkers can easily become friends, and are people you can relate to. Managment can also be nice, but will sometimes take you for granted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, október 18.
It's a very big store and there are alot of workers to mesh with. It can get hectic holiday time, but the managers and workers are amazing and make it a fun time. You'll never leave work frustrated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great People, poor management and expectations
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, október 17.
Not at all competitive with other retail stores for hourly rate. GM gives in to customer complaints all the time which makes associates and managers look bad when they are doing what they are told, their job WE are known as the store, just complain and you'll get what you want plus you an return anything.
TOO much emphasis on credit applications, everyone tries but its not good enough
Store has to be open ready, if not GM takes pictures and blasts everyone. HIre a night or morning team to get the store open ready, Its not fair to keep employees so late like they have been
NONE
2,0
Work Experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, október 16.
It was a decent job. I was expected to work every Friday night and most Saturday and Sundays, while others in my department got nearly every weekend off. The worst part of the job was being forced to get as many credit card applications as possible if you did not meet your goal for a month you were questioned about it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're there until close, unless you work in a specialty/commission department, you will have to stay until the entire store is picked up.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, október 15.
I used to work in the home department, for the most part. Things would get busy sometimes but for the most part it did not get the same traffic as the clothing departments. I would have my tasks to complete at the end of the night and everything would look nice yet I would have to go fold clothes in another department until I could leave, sometimes taking hours. During the holidays it was the worst because they could make you stay until 1 am to pick up the other departments. The pay wasn't worth it all. Overall, would not recommend unless you are out of options because they are always hiring and hire everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, október 15.
Very good first job. Very easy going. The team there is very helpful & always willing to help if needed. The management is pretty good about making sure their employees are taken care of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van