JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 369 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Nice part time job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, november 18.
It's a nice job for high school students. It doesn't pay much and it's part time but it's laid back and not real busy until the holidays. It was a decent job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kind customers and employees, very comfortable working there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, november 18.
Good place to work if you want to learn more about customer service and communication skills. Worked with people I felt comfortable with and they’re very passionate about being organized and on task.
Fast pace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Park, CA2019, november 17.
Very laid back job at sometimes until the holidays, need to be very clean and sanitized for the old building also needs security. Some of the staff was thinking they were managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend employment with JcPenny. Overall JcPenny is a good company to work for.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskogee, OK2019, november 15.
JcPenny is a great company to work for. If you apply yourself you can advance within this company. The key is to MAKE THE SALE and BE EAGER DOING IT! Management will take notice and help you to step up within this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Responsible, Fast-pasted Work enviroment
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, november 13.
Your typical day would be sorting clothes and putting them back in their designated areas. You on occasion would have to check customers out at the register.
Customer service, cashier
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 12.
My review went great they told me that they would call me back in couple days and they did call me back and I got the job....they gave me onsite training...and let me go from there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, november 12.
JcPenny is a good environment to work in if you enjoy working in a fast paced and busy setting. I enjoyed the company employee discount on merchandise. But they really need to organize their teams and departments with good managers to help lead their team.
A day at JCPenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weslaco, TX2019, november 12.
A typical day at JCPenny was good and easy. The managers were great! Very friendly and easy going. Everyone around! The hardest part was looking at people mess up the table you just finished folding. The most enjoyable part of the day was break time and also when we clocked out. I made a lot of great friends and also made great communication skills.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not horrible but not the best
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, november 12.
I worked seasonally at a JCPenney in Hermitage. It was nothing out of the ordinary for retail work.That being said, I would not recommend for anyone to work there unless they had no other choice. I was disciplined for customer complaints no matter how ridiculous and unfair they were. JCPenney will NOT have your back and will reward customers for abusing you with discounts and coupons.

Recently, over 4 years after I had worked there last, I applied for a position as a salon receptionist. I was told over the phone that they would pay only $8.50 an hour. This is the same thing I had made when I worked as a seasonal sales associate! Absolutely ridiculous that they would underpay so much and it tells you how much they really value your work.

final verdict: find something better
Good Company
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, november 11.
JCPenney is a solid company to work for, I felt like my job was valued and most managers cared about helping employees. A job well done is honored and it’s ok to work at your own pace while the project is getting finished.
Good for what it is
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2019, november 10.
It's your basic retail job. It's not going to be fun at times, but at least you have a job. I felt unprepared to start working. There wasn't nearly enough training. I was just thrown into the teeth of things.
Jc penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell, AZ2019, november 10.
I loved working there I learned a lot while working here people skills as well as doing what customers love is acually helping them when shopping for some onei . there family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good for a first job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 8.
Was my first. I enjoyed my managers and coworkers. Got good hours. Paid well and they were able to work with my schedule. The pay wasn't great but it wasn't bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2019, november 8.
I would definitely work here as first job. It gives you the experience you need like people skills, money management, time management, and business skills. They are usually good at working with you life schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun helping customers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2019, november 8.
Working for this Company is rewarding. Being able to help customers and make them happy is one of the things I enjoy the most. Working with a wonderful team made the experience even more fulfilling.
2,0
Horrible work experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2019, november 8.
I quickly realized once I started this job that it was not a good one. I had about 20 minutes of floor training then never saw someone in management again. I would just come in, recover the men's department for 5 hours, then clock out. None of the managers knew who I was, and I learned the very minimal amount I did from another sales associate. I was promised to be put on register when I was hired (my preferred area of work) and never was. No one bothered to try and get me to stop from quitting, no one even realized until it was my last night. Employees came in and out from that job so casually. Glad I got out of there when I could.
What I learned
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MI2019, november 7.
Working at jcpennys taught me to work under pressure while still giving good team work and a happy attitude with a smile on my face. I learnt to be patient with the customers and employees.
Good work environment.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, november 7.
Good work environment with lots of interaction with people. Management is very supportive and encouraging of staff. Enjoy interacting with customers and helping them with their purchasing needs.
2,0
How I felt working here?
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, november 7.
It was a handful of different duties per day. It is a very fast paced job, and requires full focus and attention. Managers are sweet and always attend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A decent place to work if you can handle it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019, november 5.
The store I worked at was pretty decent. I didn't have to deal with any problematic coworkers and the salary was fine, so that was what encouraged me to stay longer than a few months. But this is essentially a sales job thanks to the higher-ups wanting you to make the customers sign up for the company's credit card and it can get annoying after a while. Not to mention the place can get very busy at times (especially during the holidays). So if you like working with customers, don't mind doing sales work and can handle a busy, fast-paced job then JCPenny would be a decent place to work at for a while.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van