JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 098 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 995 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, július 12.
I liked working here until the end. I was fired for supposedly "stealing" rewards points from customers which I never did but they didn't want to listen to reason. I get the feeling that they needed to put the blame on someone and since I was being set up, they didn't feel the need to investigate. I was about to quit to go to university so it was fine but even now, over a year later, I am still hurt by how they treated me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment with an emphasis on excellent customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2019, július 12.
On a given day, my responsibilities consist of working on the store appearance, making sure everything is in the right place, and greeting customers consistently. This job gave me the opportunity to interact with people in a customer service setting. Thus, I was working and having conversations with a variety of different people. Supervisors knew how to level with their employees while maintaining authority. As a sales associate, I was responsible for getting customers to apply for store credit cards, which required a comfortable salesperson charisma, which I found difficult to maintain consistently. If JCPenney had anything positive to say about me, it would probably be my ability to get along with my coworkers.
Laid Back Environment that Supports and Commends Extra Effort
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, IL2019, július 11.
I actually really enjoyed my time here. The only reason I left was because I didn't fill out my vacation paperwork so they had to fill out my week visiting my fiancee as unexcused absences. Otherwise, I felt generally encouraged working there and actually enjoyed my job. I told my manager I wanted to learn Jewelry and was allowed a shift the next week to train. Definitely recommend
Clean
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, július 10.
It is a great job , just the cash registers are a bit annoying putting in your employees code over 10 digits every time a new transaction is made. That's the only thing that bothered me there.
5,0
Why did I leave?
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, július 9.
I worked for JCP 17 years ago. I wish I would had stayed. Great place to work, people, could had retired already, Flexible schedule, great benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Dont
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, július 8.
Managment is horrible! It's like your back in high school. They dont promote or acknowledge hard work, unless you in with the "in crowd". Management and supervisors will put you on tasks alone Segergaedted from the rest of the crew just because they can. Never consist with scheduling, you voice will NEVER be heard. Always Drama or gossiping. Definitely reccomend finding employment elsewhere.
Pro érvek
Really?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company. However my pay wasn’t enough
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2019, július 8.
Working for Jcpennys’s was a great experience for me. I love the people I worked with. My environment was drama free. I didn’t have any issues with the manager or supervisor there. My shift was perfect bc I could only work the morning shift, they were able to accommodate my schedule. I’m a very experienced sale person. I’m a peoples person. Their should be a raise after being on the job 90 days
jcp
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazard, KY2019, július 8.
The job was okay, pretty easy just a really boring slow paced environment. co workers were not social towards me. didn’t get enough hours either. great job for someone whos never worked before
Difficult
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, július 7.
They don’t care about you just what and how much they can get out of you! I love helping people is the only plus because they have me a platform to do that although it seems they fight you all the way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great place.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2019, július 7.
Great place to work, some co-workers were rude. Cleanliness was top priority next to customer service but no all employees were follow this and would instead play on devices instead of re organizing shelves and displays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
With the future of our store being questionable the moral is very low. .
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2019, július 7.
We have sales goals but no commissions. Parttime hours so it is hard to get crrdit for be backs. I am a very numbers oriented and my motification comes from beating my own numbers. I am a professiol and driven. I have turned clerks into salespeople
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fast pace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2019, július 6.
I have worked many years for JC Penny and have seen many changes within the company. Some positive and some negative. Management has overall been helpful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Retail Store
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, július 6.
If you're looking to gain experience in retail and need a flexible schedule this is would be it. Fairly simple job along with great returning customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great energetic and motivating place to work at
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, július 6.
I enjoyed working there although I was a seasonal worker, wish I could’ve stayed longer. Managers were friendly and involved with your job. Worked great with scheduling as well.
Slower work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2019, július 5.
A typical day included cleaning fitting rooms, working the cash wrap, and restocking when needed. Employees are normally younger and aren't very motivated.
2,0
Not the best job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, július 3.
I personally only works at JCPENNEY for 3 months and for the most part I did enjoy my time there I think the store manager at my location was what ruined the experience for me.
Pro érvek
Laid back atmosphere and interesting learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
The store manager at the town east mall location was very inappropriate.
Its okay
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2019, július 2.
It's an okay job. Flexible schedule. Great management. Some employees think they know everything. They push the jcpenney credit card. They do employee of the month and recognitions.
Flexible schedule
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2019, július 2.
I like that if something comes up they try their best to help when scheduling. The environment is good and I enjoy working with my coworkers, they are all nice and helpful.
2,0
Very bad
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Co-Op City, NY2019, július 2.
Worked overnight and days shifts but when I became pregnant I was very sick because I also have Crohn’s disease and I asked for only morning hours and she was very rude and said I could just go home.
My Third Day Was My First Black Friday
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, július 2.
My first time working retail was at JCPenney. I applied in November, little did I know how horrible of an idea that was. I was hired for seasonal with potential for part time.
My first two days were training. Typically it's supposed to be three days for training. But due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I only had two days of training. So here I am before opening day of Black Friday at my designated register (You read that right). Not sure what all to expect, but the other three girls at the register all had been there for some time thankfully. Suddenly I here over the radio next to my register, "It's began." Being downstairs we had some delay and what i call the, "Calm before the storm,"
After that I was known as the girl who's third day was Black Friday. I was constantly asked, "What;s it like having Black Friday for your third day?"
My response was, "It's like what your a kid and your parents throw you in the deep end while yelling 'Swim!' except in my case they sliced my arm up and yeeted me over a cliff into shark infested waters while saying 'Good luck. YEET!'"
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van