Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 484 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 484 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were decent at times but rarely gave the time of day to train anyone i trained myself to work the cash register. They are very unprofessional and unkind.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is mainly for people entering the workforce or those who are retired. Minimum wage. Management plays favorites. They push credit applications. You can be a stellar employee but if you dont get credit applications they hound and harass you and write you up. You will never get full time unless you are management. They dont want to pay for benefits for full time employees. Only thing I enjoyed about working here was the 25% discount and days we had donuts and pizza.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was the best I’ve had. I enjoyed going to work every single day be able to help people find what they need. When customers came in to jcpennys they knew what they came in for it was just my job to help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thorough Training, Helpful Management, Team Collaboration, Mission Focused... The company's focus on give the customer the best quality and service for their money permeates the work culture.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do your job to the best of your ability and try to always stay busy. Ask every customer if they would like to apply for a JCP credit card. Always be as pleasant as possible to both your coworkers and the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store was at a mall and had a Sephora, so alot of foot traffic. It is one of the most successful stores in the region due to the hard working manager and teamwork.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very young when I worked here so I dont remember everything I had to do im sure it was a fun place I worked with my friends but I was also in school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable work setting with others. Learning customer service with management and peers who made me feel welcome when I first started. The hardest part was having to stand for long periods of time throughout the shift but overall wasn't too bad as long as you invest in some comfortable work appropriate shoes. The employee discount and knowing when the coupons and sales were going on was a nice bonus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to have more of a positive attitude when dealing with customers, always received help when I least expected it. Excellent management when situations arose.
Pro érvek
Excellent management
Kontra érvek
No time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay. There was nothing really happening I didn't mind it but I really wouldn't recommend it to someone that likes to do things in a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
live working with the employees everyone was super friendly, I was always learning something new within the company I was able to grow in the company , I started off in the stock / replenish and then got promoted to store receiver , where I had to load and unload trucks , check in ups and fed ex items such as jewelry and deliver it safely to the department, I honestly recommend people to work for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job and you are very busy at the job. Everyone there is very helpful and will help you in the job. You really have to work hard at it. The more you do the better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP however it closed down in my town so had to seek work else where. But the people I worked with were amazing and supportive. I really enjoyed working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have retired from this company. Really miss the JCP family environment. The managers work to help with schedules , many learning tools to help with your daily duties. Many employee perks , great customers and fellow associates !!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here they always was caring and made sure you was comfortable with what you where doing the management is great and very understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if it’s for a second job or just for extra money. The hours are not guaranteed and it’s hard to pay bills that way. The managers are wonderful and easy to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you pay attention and listen then the job was pretty straightforward. If you show you're ready to work then they'll give you that extra work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great place to work. Lots of opportunities. Plenty of locations. Great co workers and managers. The customers are great too and are very understanding in difficult situations
Munkahelyi kultúra
My colleagues and supervisors have been kind and good always.
I will work with JCP again if offered.

Learnt a lot and enjoyed every step of my work time at JCP
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this company i learned so many things and is a company that every body are very friendly and u can communicate to each other and leaen new things new things.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés