Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 461 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 461 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for someone in high school/early college to work
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with individuals who are willing to help
I learned how to have more of a positive attitude when dealing with customers, always received help when I least expected it. Excellent management when situations arose.
Pro érvek
Excellent management
Kontra érvek
No time off
3,0
Wasnt my favorite
It was okay. There was nothing really happening I didn't mind it but I really wouldn't recommend it to someone that likes to do things in a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I enjoyed about working with this company
live working with the employees everyone was super friendly, I was always learning something new within the company I was able to grow in the company , I started off in the stock / replenish and then got promoted to store receiver , where I had to load and unload trucks , check in ups and fed ex items such as jewelry and deliver it safely to the department, I honestly recommend people to work for this company
Good job
Very good job and you are very busy at the job. Everyone there is very helpful and will help you in the job. You really have to work hard at it. The more you do the better.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great place to work
I enjoyed working at JCP however it closed down in my town so had to seek work else where. But the people I worked with were amazing and supportive. I really enjoyed working there.
Long term job
I have retired from this company. Really miss the JCP family environment. The managers work to help with schedules , many learning tools to help with your daily duties. Many employee perks , great customers and fellow associates !!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here they always was caring and made sure you was comfortable with what you where doing the management is great and very understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if it’s for a second job or just for extra money. The hours are not guaranteed and it’s hard to pay bills that way. The managers are wonderful and easy to deal with.
Simple.
As long as you pay attention and listen then the job was pretty straightforward. If you show you're ready to work then they'll give you that extra work.
Fanrastic
Jcpenney is a great place to work. Lots of opportunities. Plenty of locations. Great co workers and managers. The customers are great too and are very understanding in difficult situations
Great Experience
My colleagues and supervisors have been kind and good always.
I will work with JCP again if offered.

Learnt a lot and enjoyed every step of my work time at JCP
Friendly
In this company i learned so many things and is a company that every body are very friendly and u can communicate to each other and leaen new things new things.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very petty women work at this jcpenney no one should ever have to work herenever work here thre spoken are very petty and vindictive they lie to unemp
Never work here thre spoken are very petty and vindictive they lie to unemployment and don't help you with hours no one should work here!! They need new managment
Good Company
Overall a great company to be apart of for so many years. I enjoy my position at work, bringing returning customers satisfaction as well as achieving the company's goals.
Expectancy
When I worked there, I was only expected and required to work in my area - shoes. Would inquire if customer needed assistance, measure their feet, look in shoe storage area for their size and a couple extra style selections before returning to the customer.
My day at work
A typical day at work would consist of me helping customers find items around the store. I would also check them out at the register. I worked in the returns and exchange department as well. Working at JCPenney was fun most days and a very productive working environment.
Ok
Jcpenney is was ok to work for but I enjoyed my time working here. I learn a lot of cool things. Jcpenney is really not a job its a family.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Jc Penny
At JC Penney’s I worked In the jewelry department where I had to be in charge over a million dollars worth of jewelry.
I was responsible for the glass counters at all times.

This was a job, we’re you had to be sharp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I loved working at JC Penny’s everyone is so kind and helpful. It’s an easy job and there’s always something for you to do to pass the time away working
very easy
This is not a store that is usually busy , there are amazing discounts as an employee ... managers may not be amazing but the customers are always respectful
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés