JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 186 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 416 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2019, szeptember 3.
The hiring manager at the time was really nice and helpful. The work environment was pretty welcoming, it was a really interesting first job. The discounts were pretty nice as well. The only difficult part was during holidays and when we had sales throughout the store. It got pretty hectic, but that's to be expected when working in a retail store.
2,0
Holiday flow
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, szeptember 2.
Hard to get them on the phone to speak to someone get the runaround if you are going back don't they will not show up for the interview and leave you sitting there to someone else interview yoy
A job
Season and Run-around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to work for, but poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, szeptember 2.
Work was always fairly easy. Fold clothes, sell things, help customers, clean up. I learned how to stay on top of what I'm doing and how to stay busy on the clock.
Management was strange. In the interview, the store manager was very sweet and charismatic making the job feel very welcoming. Once you're hired though, she would favorite certain employees for getting people to sign up for the store credit card. The more numbers you got, the more she liked you and would be flexible about EVERYTHING. If you didn't get many people to sign up, you would be the scapegoat. The clean up crew. This was the hardest part of the job. If you weren't making the store constantly look good by getting people to sign up for a credit card, you were the enemy.
I really did enjoy seeing how the clothes in the store would change. The changing styles and patterns. Also, most of the employees who weren't the favorite were usually very kind and understanding. I had friends there that would earn a lot from the credit cards and they were very kind, but they're now no longer part of my life.
Great Hours, Charisma Earns You Money
Short Breaks, Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Face paced, and great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshalltown, IA 501582019, augusztus 31.
Nice place to work, The day is very active and on your feet. The management is very understandable and easy to get along with. It is fast-paced but you're never expected to stress about your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great group and fun environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2019, augusztus 31.
JCPenney is a great place to work! I especially enjoy meeting new people and creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for them to shop in. It’s a wonderful place to start out at.
Competitive, team
Short breaks
Excellent
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, augusztus 31.
Jcpenney good job disfrute mucho trabajar ahi excelente lugar de trabajo realmente es un lugar de trabajo agradable si pudiera regresaria ahi en pocas palabras buen lugar de trabajo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was alright.
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, augusztus 31.
Management here was really bad and I ended up quitting after 6 months. The job was easy and I was told by my department head that I was a great employee, it was just the manager and a few coworkers that were the problem.
2,0
Horrible
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, CA2019, augusztus 30.
When i first worked at JCP in Brentwood i was really excited because it was my first job however it was a ton of favoritism and management was very poor and unfair treatment.. if you were not at favorite at the job then you did not move up when i was working there i didn’t get any hands on training i had to learn from myself and other co workers.. i was happy to leave after my first year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work if you need fun money.
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, KS2019, augusztus 28.
It is a hard place to work if you want to move to full time. They prefer to hire part time workers. Good place to make money for fun money. I like working there.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2019, augusztus 28.
Trusted customer advisor to merchandise handbags and accessories to diverse customer base.
Manage customer inquires and concerns.
Monitor and control inventory.
Execute returns and exchanges.
Built up a customer base through follow up and customer communications.
Decent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 28.
I Liked working here though management can be a bit unfair at times overall it was pretty cool. The Interview was a good process I found out that they do not do interviews unless they plan on hiring you on the spot.
Nice place
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, augusztus 27.
Very fast paced environment to work. Scheduling there is good because they work with your schedule especially if you’re going to school. Time goes by fast.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2019, augusztus 27.
Fun work environment, easy work for great pay. The employee discount was awesome, employees also get a discount at Sephora which was nice. Laid back kind of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and flexible schedule.
Shoe sales associate, online desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019, augusztus 27.
This place was perfect for me starting out. I got to work around my school schedule and the location i worked at was just down the street. Walking distance!
Productive Fast Paced environment
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2019, augusztus 26.
Jcpenny is a Good for someone’s first job. This job helps gain customers service experience. It’s a fast paste environment..the holiday pay is good and the schedule is flexible for school.
Discounts on Products
Floating in all positions
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, augusztus 24.
JCPenney was a very easy going job. They always worked around my schedule and gave time off when I needed it for school or vacation. I worked at two locations. The Management was terrible at the first location I worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for the most part
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Fair and reasonable place to work. Work hours were reasonable until they decided to downsize the department and eliminate Major Appliances and Furniture, then hours were cut for one month before being laid-off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, augusztus 24.
good managers and such but when I was working there the management was a mess, and the studio was disintegrating into chaos. I was a new hire and they werent able to properly train me due to it.
JCPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, augusztus 24.
The job was nice because I really didn’t like talking to people like that till I got this job. The management at JCPenney was alright when I first started but then people left and new managers got hired and that’s when management was at it worst. The hardest part about this job was that they weren’t good on break coverage and scheduling. I enjoyed working here cause of the associates and the friendly customers .
Positive work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 23.
As a Jcpenney's assoicate, we are usually the first person the customer meets upon entering our stores. I always try to create and maintain a long-term relationship with our customers. To achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner.
Pro érvek
Employee discount. Meeting and greeting the customers
Working on holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van