Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 467 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 467 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 834 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for someone in high school/early college to work
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work, horrible management for young people
It was my first job, I was about 17 and still in high school yet management would keep me until 3am, even when I told them I had to get up in 3 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job to have to build customer service experience.
A typical workday is, coming in debriefing with the managers and the goals for each department. Throughout the day I’m making sure I’m greeting each and every customer I come in contact with, making sure they have a reason to shop with JCPenney, and making sure we’re meeting our credit car application goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of drama and no hours
There was lots of drama between employees, and the work place had a lot a cliches. Hours are given sporadically and there’s not really a chance for a raise or moving up.
What I learned
What I learned during my position at JCPenney was to prioritize the customers happiness. The customer was always right and I had to learn how to be as reliable as I can be for them. I learned how to be responsible in my work place .
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, pay was good, supervisors were extremely nice and reliable
Kontra érvek
Busy hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Na
I don't have much to you say about working at JCPenney's the people are absolutely friendly the customers they're fantastic.the only reason I left there was because I was getting ready to give birth to my son fantastic place to work.
Good company
I like working in JCPenney they are nice people. And they help if we don’t understand anything. Comfortable with other associates also. I like to apply credit for customers there
3,0
To much gossip/ No hour
No matter how hard you work. Costumers like you, would give good comments about you and your work ethic. And at jcpenney there is no for harder worker can avoid getting fired. Points accumulate no matter if you sick, family sick, even if family past away. you get a points for call-in....no way prevent form getting fired
Friendly people most times
I enjoyed working with JC Penney's last holiday season. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with JC Penney's at our local Zanesville Colony Square Mall. I would welcome the opportunity to return.
Pro érvek
Flexible shedule.
Kontra érvek
A lot of changes.
Management and JCPenney
You automatically start at $8.00 and every April you get an increased wage based on your review by management. Every month the store celebrates all the associate's birthdays by purchasing a giant cake. Every three months the store has a potluck or BBQ. Some managers try to control and are extremely overbearing toward associates. The store is very diverse and many associates speak different languages and can converse with customers to help with the shopping experience.
Overall, after working at JCP for almost 4 years and seeing multiple managers come and go, never a stable environment for workers since my store is full of drama, and no room for growth for associates to become managers. Workplace feuds are handled very poorly, with some workers being wrongly fired due to loss prevention "claims." Also, loss prevention at the store is overrated and they are cruel toward associates when it comes to purchases and parking areas at night.
3,0
Ok
It was a ok job for me being around 19 but I started picking up more responsibilities and such and I definitely need more money which is why I left don't really care for the dress code either I feel like for being a clothing store you should look more trendy.
It was fun
As my first job it was really fun. Until I ended up working there for 4 years, I decided to leave. The management at the time wasnt as great as when i started. I wasn’t getting paid the right amount of work I was putting in to that company. I knew most of the departments and still wasn’t able to move up. But it’s a great place to work for first timers.
Good Place to Work
Working at JCP allowed me some flexibility and the pay was okay for the job. Work environment was very pleasant and Manager allowed you to do your job.
Don’t work here
Its a lot of being pulled in 10 different directions & never being able to get tasks done. Then when you don’t get it done, you’re scolded. They constantly hound you if you don’t meet your credit goals. When you’re first hired, they talk about how inclusive and diverse they are. there was a lot of age discrimination against older employees. And very high turnover. They bribed us with parties wirh food to distract and keep people happy
Enjoyable environment.
This was my first job. I learned about customer service at Jcpenny! How to manage the registers and being responsible for most of what had to be done to have the store running.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers, managers, and place but..
My one issue is how important getting someone to sign up for a credit card is, the more you get the more you’re scheduled which I don’t think is fair.
More like a second job.
This job consists of very low hours depending on the location, it’s more like a second job than a first. Not stable enough to live off of, there can be weeks with no scheduled work days for you :(
Wonderful job
The management is wonderful they make sure you have the training and knowledge for you to succeed in anything and rewards for a good job. You get the credit you deserve
JcPenny
They were decent at times but rarely gave the time of day to train anyone i trained myself to work the cash register. They are very unprofessional and unkind.
1,0
Its ok
This job is mainly for people entering the workforce or those who are retired. Minimum wage. Management plays favorites. They push credit applications. You can be a stellar employee but if you dont get credit applications they hound and harass you and write you up. You will never get full time unless you are management. They dont want to pay for benefits for full time employees. Only thing I enjoyed about working here was the 25% discount and days we had donuts and pizza.
Customer service
This job was the best I’ve had. I enjoyed going to work every single day be able to help people find what they need. When customers came in to jcpennys they knew what they came in for it was just my job to help
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés