Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 485 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 485 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 930 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stayed with Jcpenny from 2016 until I enlisted, the management fed me hopes of management but never gave me the pay. I preformed most-all their duties staying at my entry paygrade.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work learned a lot of new skills including customer service cashier work and some management skills over the new employees. i enjoyed working early
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just like any part-time retail job, it’s alright. Nothing overly spectacular, I personally don’t have a great image of my general manager, but I understand he has his job as I have mine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule great management team fast feiendly & fast paced work oriented store discount if you like meeting new people and want to try something new try this company .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
A stable work environment
Learning new jewelry on size, color, and karts

Checking out customers

Knowing the promotional sales

Being on time is very helpful for yourself and other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was better than my internship in IT. I love and miss JCP so much. The managers are great and are always there for you. I started there when I was 16.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good job but I had to quit because I moved from Tulsa to okmulgee everyone was nice and we had a good time at work with no problems at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn how to work as a team. It can be fun working with your co workers, The main tasks are to keep your sales floor clean and organized and to work the cash register. Easy stuff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
while working at JCPenney's I also got to enjoy the benefits that came with it there was a Sephora and salon inside we had discounts throughout the store. And discounts throughout the mall!
Great group of people to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will make good relationships with your coworkers and certain managers, you will learn your job very quick and will become good at it. Also interaction with customers is a good trait.
Pro érvek
Having good relationships
Kontra érvek
When others don’t do their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here, everyone was amazing, easy to work , hours were good even during seasonal, didn’t feel over worked. Costumers were nice so was mangers and other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work at if you’re looking for a job with short hours, that is easy to do, has a flexible schedule, and has great people and managers but not a job to have if you have bills to pays
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay was really nice, short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a very friendly atmosphere throughout the store, Customers notice this and feel relaxed and thus enjoy their shopping experience instead of feeling rushed and not as willing to take their time to shop more than one department in the store,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney help me develop and got me out my comfort zone I’ve learned how to have great customer service and how to assist customers through out the store. I enjoy helping customers select items that best fit their personal needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my job as a jcpenney sales associate, my position was to work in back stock, opening and organizing boxes and placing them in their proper location in the store. In the store, I would view the floor and fold clothes, pick up and organize jewelry,put away clothing from the dressing rooms and clean what needed to be cleaned so the store looks in top condition. I also greeted and assisted customers with their needs and requests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice place to work, just needing to work more hours and hours were cut. Everyone there works as a team so I learning a lot. Management is great. I work in the Fine Jewelry Department and meet a lot of customers. I help them fine what they are looking for their loved ones as far as pieces for birthdays, anniversaries, valentines, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in 4 different departments and was entrusted with great customer service opportunities and obtained positive feedback from management and grew as an employee as time went by. I enjoy working with my coworkers I have worked with very nice customers who appreciate my work. There is a great sense of diversity and I was able to express my ideas and demonstrate my skills with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay at first the employees were nice they wage was terrible and they shorted my hours to only 3 a day and that was unacceptable ................
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at jcpenney. I learned a lot of leadership skills there, as well have organizational skills that I will use for the rest of my life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney has its ups and downs. Must know how to work with a crazy schedule and must know how to get along with everyone. Not only the employees but also the customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés