JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 078 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 973 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay job but managers pick favorites
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burton, MI2019, július 28.
The job itself is okay. Customers will be customers and it can be a bit stressful when you’re the only one in charge of a whole department. I find myself running around frequently because of how understaffed we are. The employee discount is pretty nice but, I don’t feel the amount of work I do is justified by my pay. The thing that has turned me off from the job is how disrespectful some of the managers are. It’s not all of them, but a handful. The rest are sweet as pie along with my coworkers. I’ve been body-shamed and lied on during my time here. Some of these managers are on a power trip and it really shows. They abuse their power constantly. It’s incredibly disappointing that they ruined the job for me. Am currently looking for other employment.
Basic Retail Experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2019, július 28.
JCPenney's was a friendly organized workplace. Most workers worked hard, though there were a few that didn't care at all. Management was not really looking at friendliness or helpfulness for giving out raises, only at those that got the most credit cards opened.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Working hard did nothing for your pay
Productive and fun
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, július 28.
Fun to work at. It was hard to work there to. You had a family there. Everybody loved each other there. Lovable environment good customers. Customers came first
Free food
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service in the retail sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2019, július 26.
help customers find items that they are looking for, helping them order things online, and retrieve the items for them. Management was available when needed.
1,0
Don’t Apply EVER!!!
Sales/Pricing Associate, Merchandising Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, július 26.
This company is going downhill FAST! At my store in AL, our new GM is running things differently than I have ever seen in a retail environment. I was offered a promotion with a raise, but when I asked when I would be starting my GM said he was unsure if the position would continue to exist at our store. However, he admitted to saying, in a meeting I did not attend, that they needed to find someone to fill that position. They don’t promote within. They hire brand new people to fill advanced positions. They take advantage of their employees. I was responsible for FOUR jobs (merchandising assistant, cashier assistant, managing jewelry, and pricing/signing) for the same wage I was being paid as a merchandiser with no other responsibilities. When I told my GM I felt taken advantage of, he said, “Taken advantage of is the perfect way to put it!” He didn’t offer a raise or any solutions. JCPenney doesn’t mind abusing their employees and getting as much work out of someone for as little money as possible. Do yourself a favor and find a different place to work!!! Plenty of other retailers out there that pay better, value employees, and promote from within!!! Especially if you’re looking at the Tuscaloosa store for employment.
Coworkers, discount
Kontra érvek
Low wages, overworked, no promotions, false promises, credit applications
2,0
Never received any training
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, július 26.
Never received any training. Was put on opening and closing shifts without any information about their rules. An example is I never got the password to enter the store for morning shifts. Was never told procedures for dropping off the money for the day (which if you break will get you IMMEDIATELY fired/investigated). Never really had a set manager I was supposed to report to, ended up in the wrong section and just stayed there my whole time working there. Was often told to do the opposite job of my shift. Managers didn't pick up their phones. I reported multiple dangerous persons/safety concerns, and management never did anything. Security was always slow to respond, even when I got complaints of a fight with a possible deadly weapon. The fastest they ever moved was to follow you off your shift while shopping because they could fully prosecute you if you stole. Was told to walk out of the store after my shift was done if I wanted to shop in my time off and reenter as a customer, after them searching your bag.

Glad I left.
Easy hiring
Short breaks, Bad management, Lack of training & order
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was no training videos available when had time to study
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, július 25.
Videos for training were down not available so could get training finished. Tried again and again and again but was unable to get it to work. Management count get it to work either.
Lots to see and do
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2019, július 25.
I enjoy this company because everyday it was something different to see and do.. I've learn about the different products that they offered as well as understanding how to sell them to the community
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2019, július 25.
Make friends because they become like family.
Always remember that the customer comes first.
If you work efficiently the day goes by faster.
I would say the hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers, so if your not a friendly person or don’t have good customer service skills don’t apply.
The most enjoyable part was the closing shift. Getting your work done at the end of the day.
Free lunches and dinners
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, július 24.
JCPenney needs to work with schedules and management requirements. Where's the company would actually interview everybody that applied for the position then just interviewing the people they feel is qualified for the position it's just cuz on paper they seem qualified they may not actually be qualified for this position as where someone saying probably doesn't have the necessary paper qualifications
might meet the standards or even exceed the Sanders and be able to answer the questions for That interview appropriately.
Friendly and helpful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, július 24.
I was hired on as Christmas help and i would recommend it for temporary or part time workers. The management are very knowledgeable and helpful and the company is very good to employees.
Overall ok.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, július 23.
My experience at JCPenney was not the best. It was my shortest lasting job. No room for growth, no organization, lots of unnecessary drama, & unfair schedules.
Pro érvek
Youthful environment, good for teens looking for a job.
Kontra érvek
Immaturity took over the management & employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun group of people to work with! Good for a first job!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MI2019, július 22.
This is a great company to work for to get started off in the work field. I really like my managers and how the team of ladies help me grow as an individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing Job for people looking for a job in retail and sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, július 21.
This job is exciting if this is your irst time in the job industry. It's a good way to get into sales and learn many different skills upon your arrival.
Pro érvek
Learn many skills and employees are great at helping you along the way.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the customers can be a little rude at times
JCPenney
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2019, július 21.
I really like working at jcpenney. I have been at the store for two years now. i just think it’s time for something different and that pays more. It is a great place to work if you are still in school.
Boring
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, július 21.
Grateful they gave me a job but I would rather work elsewhere , barely get enough hours. Coworkers are very friendly and it’s a very healthy environment honestly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was ok
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2019, július 20.
It could have been better the managers were always slow, some customers where so rude and they only had me for about a month due to seasonal help so I believe it could have been better
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney ( Sales Associate)
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2019, július 19.
JCPenney was a interesting work experience! The staff was great to work with besides the rude / horrible management. Overall it was a good time working at JCPenney’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and stressful goals to meet
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2019, július 19.
JCPenney does not like giving raises, they make goals high and make you work your butt off. I was there for over 2 years and I only made 8.50 an hour.
A job to go to
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, realistic goals because you often have to work alone and possible goals walk out the door.
fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA 238342019, július 18.
it is a great in between job or part time employment. Great benefit would be discount to all employees. great place to meet friends and to shop; reasonable pricing
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van