Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 507 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 507 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 125 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, I loved the managers there, they made the work experience pretty fun. It was a pretty easy job, the worst part was rude customers, but that is to be expected at any job working with the public!
Paid for credit applications
lack of raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were great and hours were flexible. I was able to go to school and work. Also able to pick up holiday hours. You'd get employees discount which was great. I was offered a position for supervisor after a few months so there is definitely room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position at JCPenney‘s, it was fairly easy to get the hang of their system and an easy transition with my coworkers. With being a native Spanish speaker, I couldn’t keep up with credit card sales.
Pro érvek
Good people, Weekly activities for employees
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible with work schedule, pressure to make credit card sales
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was so far very welcoming, the co-workers were great and very easy to get along with. Everyone is willing to help each other. The managers were always there for anyone who needed them to be.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, reasonable breaks and teamwork, good pay and discounts
Hours can be long
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the department I worked in I learned a lot. My coworkers were super sweet and we still stay in contact. Environment was pretty easy going to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I would say that the management is okay, but i do feel that they racial profile customers. The employees are friendly, and but they have turnover rate, mainly because of employee theft, unfortunately many of the teenagers were caught doing illegal things. The management is not terrible, I would not want to work there any more, mostly because of pay , hours, and did not have benefits. The discount was okay you get 15 % with their credit card, and 20% with it.
Good sales
Kontra érvek
You are stressed about getting charge accounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first when I first started working there I was really confused, naive, but also excited. I love my co workers and my bosses. They are really great people. Your schedule varies from time to time and the salary is okay. It is a great place to work to gain customer service experience. The management is really nice although we need more workers to cover for one another. Yes they'll be difficult customers but overall it is an easy job. If you're a fast learner like me you can get everything done quickly. The hardest part of the job is your schedule and availability as well as wage. B
Pro érvek
Getting along with co-workers and very calm job. Your days approved days off.
Kontra érvek
Schedule and covering one another shift is troubling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for almost two years in total. I loved the management there. Management was understanding and fun to work with as well as my co-workers. It was a great first job for me. They also saw my potential and gave me more opportunities to expand my skills.
Pro érvek
Discounts in JCPenney, Salon, and Sephora. Good environment.
Kontra érvek
Having a lot of stuff to do and not enough time to finish
Munkahelyi kultúra
they would ask me if i felt comfortable with the job, running the register and talking to the customers. i built a lot of my experience through jcpenney by learning new skills.
learning a lot
unorganized, stressful, incomplete work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, co-workers are very nice. HR was horrible and the pay was ridiculous low. More for a high school child to work out for their first Job to make allowance money
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
horrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job so really helped me build up my customer service skills. It was fun helping customers find what they needed or were looking for especially jn the shoe department
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days feet will hurt a lot and they aren’t flexible only care about JCP credit cards. Good for extra money. Forced to work all holidays and won’t let you have a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review at JCpenney was overall a Great Job to work at. The managers and associates were great to work with and the pay was very good ! The only problem i had was with the food breaks, but other than that it’s a great job!
Pro érvek
Good pay, benefits and hours .
Short Breakes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the store, working here was great and I hope to get back to it soon. The environment was very nice and I felt I could work fast paced here. Managers are very helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Females were payed more then male associates who had less job experience and were given the same job . If u don’t kiss up to the mangers they won’t give u any help .
Some employe appreciation
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, rude customers, draining
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a standard retail job. Very low pay, but work was not hard. Hours you are scheduled for were pretty much dependent on how many people you sign up for their credit card. That's the only thing you need to do to succeed here. Was my very first job and enjoyed it for that, but wouldn't go back.
Easy job
Low wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at my location was fun most days, my department was never too busy so we all talk and help other department when we were bored. Management was kinda a mess, managers were coming and going. They never on the floor, so we’re forced to handle customers complaints and a Karen or two on our own. I had 3 GM in my year there. A lot times there were extra hours a available because most people would drop there shifts. The expected work was at times could be too much for the time we were given.
Easy work
No benefits, management non-existent, Karens
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a sales associate and never got proper training. I started work and never got trained to work on the cash register. They then kept pushing back when they would teach me. i eventually left without ever getting trained
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the JCPenneys in my location was pretty rough, the job was easy and u worked long hours but the management atleast in this JCPenneys was very rude.
Good pay
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first job. They really take their time training new hires and making sure you’re not having trouble
with any of the work. I didn’t mind working here everything is pretty simple and all you mainly have to focus on is being positive and mainly selling the store credit card. The more cards you sell the more hours you get.
Stay busy, easy work, Good at New hire training