JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 036 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 737 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great place to work !
Sales Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 19.
Part time commission holiday help, offered to stay on. Enjoyed my job/going to work. Only left because they stopped selling appliances. Great place to work, well managed management staff.
Friendly people
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic fun place to work either cashier or fitting rooms
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2019, augusztus 18.
Customer service is always first be nice and respectful to strangers. Answering questions about the products. Ordering specific items a customer may request. Processing credit card applications is the most important thing.
%25 employee discount
Part time only
Management is poor
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2019, augusztus 18.
The pay doesn't match what you do, the store I worked at was very unsanitized, expect to work overtime if you take PM shifts, management is chaotic based on my experience, lack of communication.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2019, augusztus 18.
I came on as an experienced Sales Associate, so my training was to refresh and learn JCP's way to effectively execute a sales transactions. My most enjoyable part of any given day was to get customers through a long line and to help that indecisive customer save money as we put together a "run-way" outfit.
Fast pace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 17.
JCPenny was a fast paced Holiday job. The pay was only minimum wage. I feel for the amount of work that was to be done the employee’s should have been compensated more.
Stressful, corporate job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, augusztus 17.
I was schedule a 2pm to 9pm shift, and they would not physically let any employees leave until 2 am, until the store was clean to their standards. I was roughly 17 at the time and very much taken advantage of.
pretty okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 16.
my time at jcpenney was overall fine. there are ups and downs but its basically exactly what you would expect working there would be like, ring people up, organize stock, clean after closing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a nice place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vienna, WV2019, augusztus 16.
JCPenny is a nice place to work. Easy to learn how to do the job. Easy to work with coworkers. Management is helpful. Not to hard to do. Registers not to hard to work.
its a job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingman, AZ2019, augusztus 15.
management wasn't the nicest definitely need to work on better customer service and treat the staff better but over all was fun during the seasonal time was i was there since it was busy.
Alright job and pay.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, augusztus 15.
Working at Jcpenney was pretty boring. It was constant work for not that good of pay. The managers were rude and always had an attitude about something. I don't recommend working there especially not for the pay you'll receive.
1,0
employees
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, augusztus 15.
employees were lazy and didn't want to work just wanted to ignore responsibilities and talk on their phones . when customers were in the store employees focused on their own agenda
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a productive and rewarding place to if they ever get a good team again in the store to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, augusztus 15.
Can be a productive and rewarding place to work if they ever get the right management team to train and work together. Need a stern HR manager to recruit the highly motivated worker. Need to spend more time on training employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, augusztus 13.
Overall I found the company to be fun to work for. The holiday season can get a little hectic, Black Friday is always a madhouse, but for the most part of the year the store stays at a slow but steady rate. Good work environment.
Not that great
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 13.
A few managers there were unprofessional, rude and judgmental. Some workers were lazy or would be dishonest to customers to get a credit app for a quick dollar. They hire a lot of young teenagers and give no benefits or not enough hours. Pay is very little as well. Only good for young people to work as a first job to gain some work experience.
Jcpenny
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2019, augusztus 12.
Was a okay first job, i meet plenty of new people and learned how to handled different situations. The holiday hours are too crazy & also the recovery time was long most nights.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun supportive friends group. Always willing to help .
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2019, augusztus 12.
I loved working at JCPenney 2137 in Port Arthur Tx. A great group of friendly caring people. And when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer I was allowed to take an eight month leave of absence and still had my job waiting on me when I could come back. They also allowed me to take off for numerous times for her Dr visits and procedures.And even allowed me to go on several family vacations with her. I can never thank them enough for their kindness and compassion.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
They need more people to work there.
Great place to work !
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, augusztus 12.
It was a fun place to work you walk around the store seeing what needs to be straightened to look presentable to the customers. A lot of the customers are very nice. I always like to try to help them find something that they have seen in the store. It's Really a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great working environment, if it’s your first job it will be a great experience!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2019, augusztus 12.
Great co workers, fun and easy training. Good management! Hours are flexible. The sales system was pretty accurate so it was less likely for you to commit a mistake.
The discount
Only part time
Okay workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Matteson, IL2019, augusztus 12.
The people make the job it’s a great place to work just be weary about favoritisms for managers store managers usually switch every year so if you don’t get along with yours don’t worry they’ll be transferred out
Okay Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, NY2019, augusztus 11.
I enjoy shopping here, would not work for JCPenny again. I was not a fan of the way they ran things and I felt over worked and under paid. But they have great sales!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van