JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 287 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Average experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2020, január 18.
Working there was not hard at all but at times I did not feel welcomed. Some employees were rude and nasty. At times it could get really busy but overall it was a nice experience working there.
holiday employee lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no call no shows
It was a seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2020, január 17.
It was seasonal but I really like it , I found myself working hard , I was a cashier and a Sales Associate , great customer service , very polite, great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  9501 Arlington Expressway2020, január 16.
Upon searching for employment this job provided safe traveling and decent environment and it is in a nearby local area the public transportation is accessible for many.
Socking position
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2020, január 16.
I think the pay is not worth all the work done $9.00 per hrs is just not enough I enjoyed the job & people I've worked with it was overall an excellent experience.
Awesome place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defiance, OH2020, január 15.
It’s a very nice place to work. They’re very friendly and supportive. They’re really big on credit applications. Hours are flexible, but the pay is bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great sales associates and a fast energized environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2020, január 15.
I had a great time working for JC Penney. The only days i had a bad day it was because of rude customers and never because of the people i worked with or management.
Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2020, január 14.
Good people, always made me feel comfortable even from the start. Helpful staff, they’re willing to help you learn stuff you’re not sure about while working.
Average retail job environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO 800232020, január 13.
A typical day at work would be to clock in and then head to the registers. Once at the registers, you also monitor the floor. If there are no customers around or headed toward the register then it is your job to go and help reorganize the floor to make it more presentable. If you work closing, you have to stay until the managers believe that everything looks as nice as possible for opening shift, so sometimes you don't leave until 10. Management is okay, there's not enough managers so they all scramble to help all of us. It is also a big deal to sell JC Credit Cards to customers. It is managements' policy that we ask three times and after the third time, if the customer still says no then we take that as an answer. I would usually not get placed on registers because I never made a credit card sale because once I asked and they said no I wouldn't ask again, out of respect. Due to that, managers were usually upset with me, which made it the hardest and most un-enjoyable part of the job.
breaks, friends, experience
rude customers, rude coworkers
Very good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farragut, TN2020, január 13.
It’s a great place to work. I enjoy my coworkers and my managers. We all fit together well, and they are extremely flexible with school schedule. Overall it’s great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2020, január 13.
It’s a very good job , everyone around me has good energy and we all help each other succeed , it has taught me great customer service and retail skills.
jcpenny
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2020, január 13.
the environment was very welcoming and encouraging. it was my first job therefore I learned a lot. the manager and employees was always willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good expericence
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2020, január 13.
It was a good day at work. I have learned the work expericences and how tiring it can be, but after you get money you feel good about working and yourself. The hardest part was being there for hours and working at night to the morning.
It was a fun job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 13.
It was a fun job, it keeps the employees and the customers happy. You get to meet new people learn where they are from while working and satisfying their needs. You could shop for you and the customers at the same time, get great discounts.
Good starting job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2020, január 12.
When I started this job it was my first job. With that being said they did a really good job on teaching me about the professionalism that needed to be displayed in a retail working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First, taking great care of the customers, finding the item that the customers need, and having great customer service
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2020, január 12.
It’s all about working together as a team no matter what what your job title is, working together is also being resourceful. Taking care of the customers always comes first, trying your best to meet the customer needs and satisfaction, and also having good positive energy.
Great Experience for me
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2020, január 11.
Very fun to work there. Plenty to do. Time went by so fast. Interesting job in all. A good learning experience. Always willing to work extra hours around the holidays.
Decent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2020, január 11.
Job is easy, managers are nice, coworkers are nice. However, pay isn't that great and customers are very snooty. You are required to sell credit cards to people and you get in trouble if you don't sell them.
Didnt like this job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2020, január 11.
Didn’t get trained well enough. Do everyday was hard, and i always had to ask for help.co workers had horrible attitudes. It was my first job and by far the worst work experience. Which is why I’m so cautious about where i work now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
How to help others , and i didn’t like how i was treated
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2020, január 10.
It wasn’t for me i didn’t like it , it was good pay but , i never got to do cash register i was just temporary but everybody else got to do it . i left like a slave .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good and inclusive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2020, január 9.
Great workplace. It could get really slow and boring sometimes but it would be a welcome reprieve after rushes. Pay was low. Hours were very flexible but sometimes you wouldn't be scheduled at all. Extra pay for getting people to apply for credit cards. It isn't very much but it helped if you got many applications.
Good about breaks
Can be really boring
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van