JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

629 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
JCpenneys
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, március 24.
JCPenneys is a good place to start but they will work you till the brink of exhaustion. They will work you to the point to where you can not move forward in the company at all. You have to fight tooth and nail to get the hours you need to make a good living. They are always short on workers and the hard workers could never get a break or any thank you from anyone.
Fun place to work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2019, március 23.
JC Penny is a fun place to wok. You can meet new people and work with them. Customer are nice. It's great place to learn customer service.
Good management
Hardest part of the job that you must be careful when you count money
Earn new experiences
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast and slow paced and allowed me to develop better communication skills
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Marys, OH2019, március 19.
Working at JCPenney allowed me to learn how to work with the public in a fast paced retail industry. A typical day at work consisted of ringing people out and making sure the store was in good order. I learned how to balance the stress of retail while going to school full time. The hardest part of the job was making every customer happy and making sure the store was tidy. The most enjoyable was the coworkers and the hard work I was able to accomplish.
Coworkers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's is struggling to survive competitive environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, március 16.
Poorly and insufficiently staffed due to financial instability
Overworked due to lack of retail staff
Long lines during the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. Required more cashiers and larger working area
Fun work place
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2019, március 13.
I would go to work and do whatever was not finished the night before. The areas that I worked tended to be unorganized but they were also the heavily shopped areas of the store. My manager was very time sensitive when it came to doing tasks and if a task was not finished on time we were rushed to finish it.
Fun people to work with
Kontra érvek
Over worked along with picking up other people's slack
Seasonal worker
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Park, CA2019, március 12.
Working here was fun not to mention the employe discount that you get on top of the coupons. A normal day was as follows folding clothes restocking and working the register. Helping guest with online orders and the returns after the christmas rush was the only thing that took a bit of time. they had a program for every credit application you signed up you got a extra 2 dollars on your paycheck which was nice.
Fun place to work at
It was seasonal work
fun
Recovery/Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2019, március 11.
The management was very nice, and fun. I had a overall very good experience. The work load was very light, and I just organized clothing. and cleaned the fitting rooms. I would love to do it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work enviroment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskogee, OK2019, március 6.
While working for JCPenney's I experienced how to work as a team and had a lot of learning experiences. I was also educated on how to manage my time to get all of my tasks accomplished.
Poor management
Sales Floor Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2019, március 6.
I worked for jcpenney in Brighton Michigan for a short amount of time; it felt as if I was back in High School. The manager who had hired me was very immature and I had perfect attendance until one day while at work I almost passed out. She told me to go get seen at the hospital and she didn’t want me driving because of what state I was in. The next day she fired me for not being reliable even though she told me to leave work and be checked out. Do NOT work for this company.
Discount
Busy
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Robinson Township, PA2019, március 3.
When I worked here, I enjoyed it. You met a lot of great people. You were never lacking hours and you really got to know your co-workers. It was always busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for in between jobs
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, március 2.
It's a very active job, I had great co-workers. Honestly, I was lucky, I had heard lots of horror stories of past managers and other workers. What makes our breakers this specific job title are those you work with in your department and management. Because the pay is not something you can really settle with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish I had more time working there
Store Clerk/Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2019, február 28.
Brought in as Seasonal Employee. Training was minimal.

Once you started to understand the process of said job, you were then shadowed in another area by another store leader, etc. Never was in one position long enough.

Learned Warehouse, merchandise stock, merchandise recovery, signage.

Management was kind and professional.

Being seasonal is not enough time to honestly comment further.

Moving from one position to another.

Fellow workers were enjoyable to work with.
Offered 401-K plan
Kontra érvek
Not enough time to train correctly being Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
I provided customer service and fulfilled my duties
Part-Time Window Treatment Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield IN2019, február 24.
I provided customer service with window treatments of all makes and models. This was my first experience in the Retail business. I enjoy working with people. I worked the cash drawer with each purchase.
JCPennys
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, február 19.
Working at JCPennys is a lot but it paid good money. Some managers were rude but i just brushed it off. While working there your shift will go by fast if you are working hard enough.
It's okay
Store Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, február 13.
It's okay. The pay isn't great and the work environment is alright. They leadership group doesn't seem to care that much. It's the kind of job that is usually only temporary.
Loved that chair
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2019, február 5.
Jcpenny is a goofs place to work at we’ll meet new peoplen work with your school schedule too (: . Always positive n good stuff so. I’ve to get discounts lol
Good people n good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
so there was this one day that i folded a shirt
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2019, január 31.
so there was this one day that I folded a shirt and then when the girl asked me for a 20% off coupon I lied to her and told her we didn't have it going haha got her.
dd
dd
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Ok
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2019, január 29.
It was a chill place to be. The workers are really nice there and they work as a team to get goals achieved. Pretty relaxed vibe there , and not much wrong going on In that store .
Good for seasonal work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, NC2019, január 25.
Only worked there thru the holidays a few years as part time for extra money. Good place to work can get very busy during the holidays and hectic. But mostly a good place.
Flexible
Only seasonal
hate
STORE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, január 22.
I hated working here they made us stand for hours and yelled at me to clean up a section again after I once cleaned it up and then they aren't understanding at all and paid me very little and gave me less hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van