JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
713 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 645 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a mind blowing experience that I loved every second, but sadly it had closed down in my area so I didn't work there long but I enjoyed every second I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review of JCPenney is good. The workers are like your second family. You’ll get to know the whole staff within your first week. The hours are good as well as the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work, nice coworkers, easy to learn job. If you do your job and do it well, you'll be fine. They have flexible schedules so you can set your desired times to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good retail store to work for as a beginner or someone looking for mother's hours. Training was very easy. There's always room for advancement.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny was fine it was just the people AT JCPenny that stuck out to me. Made me feel like I wasnt as smart as them and that I wasnt able to do things. Some employees wouldn't even be there with me and I would be the only one doing transactions. I was very capable of all that I was doing and I was pretty good at it. But it just didn't seem like some of the people I worked with wanted to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. It was easy laid back work. Nothing was hard. It was busy especially during the holidays. I like the menace Department. fair treatment .
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my Dept. It lacks "TEAM" effort. Instead of being business courteous, it's more like "Get out of my Way" and like "What's mine is mine, but what's yours is mine also. No respect among each other, No common courtesy, by asking a customer if they are being helped, instead the heck with you, it's me first and you last. Like Money is my God, and that's all I know.. it's only among a few. that are
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced especially during the holidays. I learned a lot about working a cash register and working with customers to make a better experience for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace environment is friendly and colleagues reach out to help one another. The management is understanding and resolves any issues that employees may have to make the workplace environment more productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was alright, not too bad not too good either. Many times the management was good but since there were more than one the managers would often be working poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for this company, when you have problem in your job, nobody can come and help you. You are always alone . You don't have enough training for your position , but the management expecting that you have to do anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny is a good work place! The work here is fast paced and very customer service oriented. I worked at J. C. Penny's several years ago as a Men Sales Floor associate which was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No respect for the employees. Management so poor. Racism and discrimination everywhere. They have good discounts for the employees but that’s it. Nothing else. It’s a waste of time. I don’t know if every one of them is like that but I can talk for the one at Wellington.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved the people I worked with at JCPenney. I met a lot of my best friends in this work place, but I would not recommend this to a friend for a job. The hours were bad, and the shifts were short but felt like forever. I loved it at first, but the management got so bad to where no one wanted to even come into work with a happy face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working at JCPenny for almost a year and a half. I made so many new friends. My co-workers were really nice, and very friendly. We all got along, and I had no troubles with any of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job, i learned how to stay on task and manage everything in my department smoothly. I enjoyed talking to many customers and seeing smiles on their faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager does not care for her employees, speaks ill about associates, very confrontational, shows favouritism towards certain employees, unbalanced/fair hours. Demeans associates infront of customers, curses on the sales floor. Cuts your time if you request off. Just really poor management.
Pro érvek
Great work team (associates) & discount
Kontra érvek
Nobenefits for regular associates. They make sure you only get 20-30 hrs, sometimes less.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After me being there for 3 years new managers came in and got rid of associates and brought in new ones from their old stores I got wrongfully terminated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting different customers on a daily basis. The workday started at 04:00 am and the doors opened at 08:00. I learned the correct procedures for folding, stacking, organizing each department and taking inventory.