Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate679 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
679 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to work your way around to see what you can do to either have a nice time or move up.
You get to meet some really nice people and potentially make some really cool friends but unless the managers like your or you get along with them, you won’t get as many hours as you expected and they’ll notice the things you do wrong more than the things you do right
Munkahelyi kultúra
under staffed, but a good place to work at
Learned proper customer service and to deal with problems that came up unexpectedly in a professional manner. Enjoyed working in teams with co-workers
discount for employees
short breaks
Very nice amd fun job.
It was a fun and nice little job to work for at the time .very nice people and friendly .mg ware realey nice and fair at times over all it was a ok part time job lots of nice customer i had a good time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Making sure everyone around me was staying on task , making sure the customers come in happy as well as leaving happy , making sure the store is running how it’s supposed to on a daly !
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was kind an polite
I enjoy working with the store making new friends great team I love working at JCPenney‘s I would truly like to learn more about JCPenney’s because I’m in a store manager class
Munkahelyi kultúra
Improvement in managers needed. Merchandise is neat.
My training could have been so much better. never really trained. Managers are not serious enough for where we work. To much messing an screwing around. Workers need to be more supervised. But I love the brand and stuff we sell.
merchandise
Kontra érvek
not much training. workers mess around so much
great place to work
lot of fun people to work with, advancement opportunity. Fun meetings, lots of different employment contests. I won alot of prizes working there, lots of fun!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Jcpennys was a great work place, it was a good environment. Easy job once you understand everything you are responsible for. One manager was a consistent problem for multiple people, the issue was taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its poor management proformance and high theft cost high employee loss along with very low pay at 9$ hourly
The managers at grand canyon are sweet and pleasant to work with but has absolutely no communication skills. I had a husband of 26yrs sudden die due to health issues and they fired me. No care no proper procedure on power line leave due to the death say i was job abandonment that was falsely accusation but im able to be rehired .the 9$hr. pay is a joke on their behalf and high theif is so ridiculous at the grand canyon location. Will not go back if they paid me double. No care no support not even counselor for my death and all i had was top reviews from customers everyday .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviroment and fast pace.
Associates were to get as many credit application in order to receive an extra 2.00 dollar for every customer approved. which made it harder to receive extra earning for your work.
Pro érvek
Low wages for the cost of living
Fun enviroment to work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company's employees need to know better dress code. The co workers need to come on time. Not enough cashiers. All fitting rooms should be open
Not enough teamwork. Lack of staff. Lack of communication. Not enough hours. Working late. Not enough security guards. All Fitting rooms should be in use not just only one being open. All recovery should learn how to do cashier incase of short of staff.
There's no pros
Lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
A typical day at work was pretty normal not too busy and not to slow. Everyday I learned a new skill that can help improve my customer service. Management was always helpful and willing to listen to any questions I had. Workplace was great Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job probably dealing with Angry customers about prices and expired sales. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer out and hearing about their experience
hurry hurry hurry
1st we start with clearance pricing at 5 am while waiting for the truck to get here then we unload truck and get ready to go to the mens store (we have 2 stores in our mall) we unpack and put ething out in storethen about 11 am we take a break 10 mins and off to the mens store and unpack and put away the mens store. then about 130 pm we may get lunch and then at 2pm we go home.yeah its crazy
Pro érvek
we get free christmas pizza if we work christmas eve
Kontra érvek
sweltering stock room in summer
It's Eh
There's no proper training. They may teach you the basics but ultimately end up pairing you with a "buddy" (who's just another associate, not a manager) who has to teach you everything they know. Management tends to ignore you. They only like to pretend they have a good relationship with associates whenever corporate comes over. Associates are told day and night to push the credit card. If your numbers are low, you're accused of not doing your job. In actuality, no one wants the card.
Great company
I loveworking with my coworkets quickly felt like family no plans on leaving. I absolutely love my deepartment, theteammates, and overall feel of the store.
very pushy
my managers were extremely rude and pushy towards me getting credit card signups even though I did not work the register more than 3 customers a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfriendly, impersonal and petty work environment
I was only seasonal during the holidays. But, my department manager was a paranoid maniac and a blatant southern conservative who wanted her ethnic employees to "remember their places." My manager was controlling and usually angry about personal things that had nothing to to do with our jobs and would engage in departmental gossip with other managers on the floor. She made it almost impossible to work effectively and her attitude and lack of leadership diminished the department's sales and customer service.
Fun place but Horrible Hours
Was a fun place on first, got on seasonal, I was one of the best, they kept me and things went down from there to where I would only work one day one week and two or three the next, labor was always high apparently which forced me to get another job, worse part of the adult life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a temp position I would of like to have more hours while I was working there. This was a great company to work for even though of it was a few short months
Positive atmosphere
Day of work consisted of checking fitting rooms and running the cash register. I learned how to make a customer's visit satisfactory. The management was understanding.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés