JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

629 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was difficult to work with
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ponca City, OK2019, május 23.
management sucked. the store sucked. people I worked with sucked. unintelligent people all the way around. no wonder the store closed! should have happened a long time ago
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, május 18.
The one I worked at in West County Mall had very poor management. I don’t think they still have the same managers so it might have changed since then.
N/a
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2019, május 18.
My First Job So I Had No Idea What I Was Doing But It Turned Ok I Learned Alot From That Job And Communicating With People On A Daily Basis Helped ME with Alot Of things And They Were Always Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate expects magic to happen
DOOR TO FLOOR ASSOCIATE JCPENNEY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2019, május 17.
I often feel like I can't do enough for the ghost of James Cash Penney and that he rolls over in his grave from the continual disappointment. There's really nothing I can't do, but I have to prove it to management that only got where they are by shutting down people that reach up like me. I like working with my co-workers fairly often but any little thing can get blown out of proportion and turn into a drama item. They pick things to be mad about because they can't keep up with the demands of the people above them, who just seem to neg the middle management into results. It's not a great place to work. Hard pass.
fastpaced!
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, május 13.
Everyday there was something new to learn and apply. I learned about sales and stock merchandise. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different situations in the customer service area.
flexible hours
no life insurance
Good work environment.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, május 11.
I had a good experience working at Pennys. My coworkers were helpful and my manager was very good at her job. Working the floor was nice, and helping the customers at the register was always fulfilling.
fun
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104752019, május 6.
● Demonstrated worthy behavior and partnered with other co-workers for
additional support when neccessary.
● Greeted customers when they entered the store and approached
customers when they are in need.
● Made sure customers had a wonderful experience as they are shopping
and leave the store.
● Provided solutions when there is a problem that needed to be resolved.
● Maintained in assigned section and folded clothes, pants appropriately by
size order.
Slow
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, április 24.
Although I worked at JCP for the holiday season, the work environment was slow and not exciting at all. Whenever coworkers would try to work together we would always be split up.. even when the job was getting done. I don’t recommend it.
Discount
Boring
1,0
Poor management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, április 23.
They train you in a different section from where you will be working at and just throw you to the front and expect you to do everything they ask. Will always want you to stay late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace but work hours didn't work with my every day schedule.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salina, KS2019, április 22.
Every day at work was usually the same as before. I would greet customers and ask them if they needed help finding anything. The managers there were adequate. I enjoyed my job at JCPenney the only thing that I struggled with was that my schedule wouldn't fit with theirs and it was always difficult finding somebody who would work for me. The thing I enjoyed most at this job was pretty much everything. I enjoy retail quite a bit and I would enjoy working in it again. My schedule has actually opened up quite a bit since I've got to college.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Okay place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2019, április 22.
Depending on location, JCPenney is a good place to work. Customers are nice and the job is fun if your managers are willing to help make it fun for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, every co-worker was generous.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento County, CA2019, április 21.
Overall good experience. You learn how to maintain a fast pace working on the floor, organizing, communication is a major one. I really enjoyed working in the retail industry and thankful for JCPenney being the first retail job I received.
Always working.
I can’t complain.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers and fun managers are the only thing that made this job fun.
Fitting Room Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  suburban Illinois2019, április 20.
Just got terminated due to it being my last day and "that customer service is obviously not my #1 priority" they can suck my toes honestly.

Only worked during the weekends due to school and worked holiday breaks but overall the work wasn't terrible. Found my job relatively easy but stressful as I was in the fitting rooms and cashiered on the side.

Management wasn't always as flexible as they claimed to be and became choosing beggars. TERRIBLE at scheduling enough people to work so over time, we were all underpaid, underappreciated, and overworked. When it got really busy and messy the closing team would have to clean up everyone's slack and we would have to stay long after hours. Oh and if you didn't get a certain amount of iCAPs (Credit card applications) you would be hearing it from the whole management team.

Coworkers made it bearable and the only reason why I didn't quit sooner honestly. Also, good experience as I was able to learn good habits and knowledge from coworkers.
Customers were most of the time nice to help but did get the occasional entitled person.

Yeah, for $10.19 not worth the time.
Pro érvek
Potlucks on some days, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Horrible store manager, some incompetent LODs
wonderful
Store Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  1 year2019, április 18.
this was a wonderful place to work while i was there. they were very flexible with my schedule and were very easy going place to work. the managers were incredilble
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very positive place to work at
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 3.
A typical day was helping customers find merchandise.
I learned how to explain to a customer what did look nice on them.
The managers were very helpful to everyone.
The work place was relaxed but professional.
The hardest part of the job was to keep the departments orderly.
The nicest part of the job was the people that I did work with.
Pro érvek
A work schedule that was flexible
Working weekends
great but tuff
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, április 2.
the people I work with are the best and they are the ones who make me think of staying there
working at jcp thought me how to be patient and deal with angry customers as wel as pleasing other great customers.
Fast Work Place,Friendly
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2019, április 1.
My Typical Day At Work Would Be Me Maintaining Work Areas Such As Folding The Clothes Customers Would Mess Up And Just Make Sure Everything Is In Order. I Learned That Dealing With Customers You Would Need Patience And Customers Are Always Right. The Managers Are Wonderful Would Help If Needed To Be And They Are Very Reliable.The Culture Of The Workplace Is Very Busy At All Times.The Hardest Part Of The Job Is Customers Getting Mad If Something Doesnt Goes Right And They Blame You. The Most Enjoyable Part Is Able To Move Around At Your Own Pace.
Loved this job
Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, március 31.
I was in charge of the fitting rooms. I loved it because i wasn't tied to one location. As long as the fitting rooms were cleaned by the end of my shift, I never really had to interact with the managers.
Hour long lunch
Kontra érvek
too many managers in their department
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Boring
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  United, PA2019, március 27.
Management doesn’t know there employees, days are very boring, not enough staff memebers to fill out one shift. A lot of call outs, some employees doesn’t like the managers, it can be a mess sometimes, the hiring process is way to long
Get 10 points and your fired
Overworked and Underpaid
RETAIL SALESPERSON (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Peters, MO2019, március 27.
Many times they would ask me to work doubles and I would always say yes so that they might eventually give me a raise for being a hard worker, but I never received one. I would work multiple 10 shifts a week, come in on my off days, come in earlier and leave later than I was originally scheduled and when I finally asked if I could get a 25 cent raise, the manager actually laughed in my face and walked away.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van