Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
701 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would say that JCPenney is a good place to learn how to interact with other humans. I did not know what it meant to be on the other side until I was there. I got hired as a seasonal in 2019 and have been an associate ever since. Usually, my job includes recovering tables and racks as well as returning clothes to their proper spots in the form of go-backs and returns. As well I am cash register-trained and working at the register has taught me invaluable life lessons. Both how to treat others and how not to treat others. I am one to see the best in people and I know that everyone has a rough day from time to time, but that doesn't stop the need to treat people with kindness. I can honestly say that I have great respect for all of the management at my store. They do their utmost to go above and beyond to help customers and staff. I know that they are not afraid to have a good time as well as be stern when need be. There are many negative things I could say about my JCPenney location but I don't think it would be fair to those that have made it their livelihood.
Pro érvek
Freedom to move between departments, Cross training, Customer Service Experience
Kontra érvek
Short Shifts, Customer Treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in and start working register. We were understaff so I usually worked alone. It was overwhelming at first but I got used to the work and it became easy for me in the end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I usually enjoyed going to work. Some days wee slow some where busy. The people here are great to work with. Some people are mean but mostly nice!!!!!
Pro érvek
Work around your Schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job as a short summer job. If you want to get anywhere higher than associate or ANY raise you will need to go elsewhere. Managers are a bit to demanding for what they are paying you. Favorite part was definitely the co-workers you meet there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job I had to much fun and learned so much here I loved going to work with the people that was their retail was the best thing I have did
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved the work enviornment. the management was very helpful i id not have any hassles at the work place. no job was hard for me. everyone was helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience it was amazing. Helping people out and their family and watching families come in and out with smiles and happiness, the workers were great, they did need more help with management but I know it can get a bit crazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
love working here fun company to work for, great pay, flexibility of work and family life. management is great, best work place ………………………………………………………………..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a mind blowing experience that I loved every second, but sadly it had closed down in my area so I didn't work there long but I enjoyed every second I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review of JCPenney is good. The workers are like your second family. You’ll get to know the whole staff within your first week. The hours are good as well as the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work, nice coworkers, easy to learn job. If you do your job and do it well, you'll be fine. They have flexible schedules so you can set your desired times to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good retail store to work for as a beginner or someone looking for mother's hours. Training was very easy. There's always room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny was fine it was just the people AT JCPenny that stuck out to me. Made me feel like I wasnt as smart as them and that I wasnt able to do things. Some employees wouldn't even be there with me and I would be the only one doing transactions. I was very capable of all that I was doing and I was pretty good at it. But it just didn't seem like some of the people I worked with wanted to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. It was easy laid back work. Nothing was hard. It was busy especially during the holidays. I like the menace Department. fair treatment .
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my Dept. It lacks "TEAM" effort. Instead of being business courteous, it's more like "Get out of my Way" and like "What's mine is mine, but what's yours is mine also. No respect among each other, No common courtesy, by asking a customer if they are being helped, instead the heck with you, it's me first and you last. Like Money is my God, and that's all I know.. it's only among a few. that are
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced especially during the holidays. I learned a lot about working a cash register and working with customers to make a better experience for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace environment is friendly and colleagues reach out to help one another. The management is understanding and resolves any issues that employees may have to make the workplace environment more productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was alright, not too bad not too good either. Many times the management was good but since there were more than one the managers would often be working poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for this company, when you have problem in your job, nobody can come and help you. You are always alone . You don't have enough training for your position , but the management expecting that you have to do anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny is a good work place! The work here is fast paced and very customer service oriented. I worked at J. C. Penny's several years ago as a Men Sales Floor associate which was a good experience.