Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate675 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
675 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
funwork place
i loved the work enviornment. the management was very helpful i id not have any hassles at the work place. no job was hard for me. everyone was helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Great experience it was amazing. Helping people out and their family and watching families come in and out with smiles and happiness, the workers were great, they did need more help with management but I know it can get a bit crazy
fun
love working here fun company to work for, great pay, flexibility of work and family life.
management is great, best work place ………………………………………………………………..
Closed down
Overall, it was a mind blowing experience that I loved every second, but sadly it had closed down in my area so I didn't work there long but I enjoyed every second I had.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just have an good attitude and you should be fine.
My review of JCPenney is good. The workers are like your second family. You’ll get to know the whole staff within your first week. The hours are good as well as the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workers and quick response to any issues
It's a nice place to work, nice coworkers, easy to learn job. If you do your job and do it well, you'll be fine. They have flexible schedules so you can set your desired times to work.
Great Vibe and Good people
This is a good retail store to work for as a beginner or someone looking for mother's hours. Training was very easy. There's always room for advancement.
Mediocre
Working at JCPenny was fine it was just the people AT JCPenny that stuck out to me. Made me feel like I wasnt as smart as them and that I wasnt able to do things. Some employees wouldn't even be there with me and I would be the only one doing transactions. I was very capable of all that I was doing and I was pretty good at it. But it just didn't seem like some of the people I worked with wanted to help.
Jcp
Good work environment. It was easy laid back work. Nothing was hard. It was busy especially during the holidays. I like the menace Department. fair treatment .
Team Play is A Must!
In my Dept. It lacks "TEAM" effort. Instead of being business courteous, it's more like "Get out of my Way" and like "What's mine is mine, but what's yours is mine also. No respect among each other, No common courtesy, by asking a customer if they are being helped, instead the heck with you, it's me first and you last. Like Money is my God, and that's all I know.. it's only among a few.

that are
Productive work place.
Fast paced especially during the holidays. I learned a lot about working a cash register and working with customers to make a better experience for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace environment is overall friendly I learned to interact with customers with patience and help them with their shopping needs.
Workplace environment is friendly and colleagues reach out to help one another. The management is understanding and resolves any issues that employees may have to make the workplace environment more productive.
Alright
The job was alright, not too bad not
too good either. Many times the management was good but since there were more than one the managers would often be working poorly
Great Discounts
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad Management, no training for employee
Don't work for this company, when you have problem in your job, nobody can come and help you. You are always alone . You don't have enough
training for your position , but the management expecting that you have to do anything.
Good work place
J.C. Penny is a good work place! The work here is fast paced and very customer service oriented. I worked at J. C. Penny's several years ago as a Men Sales Floor associate which was a good experience.
1,0
Worse place to work at.
No respect for the employees. Management so poor. Racism and discrimination everywhere. They have good discounts for the employees but that’s it. Nothing else. It’s a waste of time. I don’t know if every one of them is like that but I can talk for the one at Wellington.
Not the Greatest
I really loved the people I worked with at JCPenney. I met a lot of my best friends in this work place, but I would not recommend this to a friend for a job. The hours were bad, and the shifts were short but felt like forever. I loved it at first, but the management got so bad to where no one wanted to even come into work with a happy face.
My review
I liked working at JCPenny for almost a year and a half. I made so many new friends. My co-workers were really nice, and very friendly. We all got along, and I had no troubles with any of them.
a good job to have
Very good job, i learned how to stay on task and manage everything in my department smoothly. I enjoyed talking to many customers and seeing smiles on their faces.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés