JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

632 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its poor management proformance and high theft cost high employee loss along with very low pay at 9$ hourly
Woman retail sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, július 23.
The managers at grand canyon are sweet and pleasant to work with but has absolutely no communication skills. I had a husband of 26yrs sudden die due to health issues and they fired me. No care no proper procedure on power line leave due to the death say i was job abandonment that was falsely accusation but im able to be rehired .the 9$hr. pay is a joke on their behalf and high theif is so ridiculous at the grand canyon location. Will not go back if they paid me double. No care no support not even counselor for my death and all i had was top reviews from customers everyday .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviroment and fast pace.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, július 21.
Associates were to get as many credit application in order to receive an extra 2.00 dollar for every customer approved. which made it harder to receive extra earning for your work.
Pro érvek
Low wages for the cost of living
Fun enviroment to work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company's employees need to know better dress code. The co workers need to come on time. Not enough cashiers. All fitting rooms should be open
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 18.
Not enough teamwork. Lack of staff. Lack of communication. Not enough hours. Working late. Not enough security guards. All Fitting rooms should be in use not just only one being open. All recovery should learn how to do cashier incase of short of staff.
There's no pros
Lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, július 17.
A typical day at work was pretty normal not too busy and not to slow. Everyday I learned a new skill that can help improve my customer service. Management was always helpful and willing to listen to any questions I had. Workplace was great Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job probably dealing with Angry customers about prices and expired sales. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer out and hearing about their experience
hurry hurry hurry
Store Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, július 15.
1st we start with clearance pricing at 5 am while waiting for the truck to get here then we unload truck and get ready to go to the mens store (we have 2 stores in our mall) we unpack and put ething out in storethen about 11 am we take a break 10 mins and off to the mens store and unpack and put away the mens store. then about 130 pm we may get lunch and then at 2pm we go home.yeah its crazy
Pro érvek
we get free christmas pizza if we work christmas eve
Kontra érvek
sweltering stock room in summer
It's Eh
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 14.
There's no proper training. They may teach you the basics but ultimately end up pairing you with a "buddy" (who's just another associate, not a manager) who has to teach you everything they know. Management tends to ignore you. They only like to pretend they have a good relationship with associates whenever corporate comes over. Associates are told day and night to push the credit card. If your numbers are low, you're accused of not doing your job. In actuality, no one wants the card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great company
Sales Associate - Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spencer, IA2019, július 3.
I loveworking with my coworkets quickly felt like family no plans on leaving. I absolutely love my deepartment, theteammates, and overall feel of the store.
very pushy
Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, június 28.
my managers were extremely rude and pushy towards me getting credit card signups even though I did not work the register more than 3 customers a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfriendly, impersonal and petty work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 25.
I was only seasonal during the holidays. But, my department manager was a paranoid maniac and a blatant southern conservative who wanted her ethnic employees to "remember their places." My manager was controlling and usually angry about personal things that had nothing to to do with our jobs and would engage in departmental gossip with other managers on the floor. She made it almost impossible to work effectively and her attitude and lack of leadership diminished the department's sales and customer service.
Fun place but Horrible Hours
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, június 24.
Was a fun place on first, got on seasonal, I was one of the best, they kept me and things went down from there to where I would only work one day one week and two or three the next, labor was always high apparently which forced me to get another job, worse part of the adult life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, június 23.
This was a temp position I would of like to have more hours while I was working there. This was a great company to work for even though of it was a few short months
Positive atmosphere
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  100 S South County Center Way, St. Louis, MO 631292019, június 21.
Day of work consisted of checking fitting rooms and running the cash register. I learned how to make a customer's visit satisfactory. The management was understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace as an in-between for other jobs.
Operations/Sales Floor Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2019, június 21.
I enjoyed working at JCPenney while I looked for other jobs, but due to the low pay and inconsistent hours, I will not likely work for them again. The environment set by management was positive, but there were obvious skill gaps in the management team that made the day more stressful than it needed to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, KS2019, június 12.
The managers are understanding and easy going, they work well with other jobs and schooling that you may have. The job is not hard or burdensome and the other associates are relaxed and easy going. Altogether the people work together to make JCPenney's a great place to work.
Flexibility
Short breaks
Sales and customer service
Retail Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay City, MI2019, június 6.
Measure and fit customers with appropriate bras and answer questions. Assist customers with checking merchandise out. Stocking all shelves. Straightening of all shelves and merchandise.
Breaks, close to home
Poor working hours
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2019, június 3.
I am a student and working at this job i can barley make ends meet with what i get paid. I ave asked many times for more working hours but i have always been told i can not get due to budget,
5,0
Sales Person
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn Center, MN2019, június 3.
this was a part time job with full time hours while attending college after the US Navy. The management team was very accommodating and very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and Competitive atmosphere.
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, május 31.
The job was great at first for a summer job. But as time went on I got to find out that the staff is extremely competitive and not really fun to be around. Nobody working there really likes it. The work is draining and it's hard to focus when there are so many tasks to get done. Long story short, I wouldn't work here again even if I was offered more money.
5,0
Nice working place
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2019, május 29.
Good company, good employees and managers. Very fast paced position very busy position during holidays and back to school it gets extremely busy and hectic but good to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you donr need much money
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 23.
Jcp started as a good company, low but fair pay and environment that quickly changed and collapsed.If a person can live off 12hrs a week .Expect to do 2 or 3 jobs .The only good things schedules and discount.
workers, schedules, discount
Kontra érvek
pay is low, hrs are lower than low, management, work overload
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van