Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
699 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers always come off as rude and very blunt. They also have no regard for the clothes and just toss them around and make a mess of the store. Was also always working morning shifts when I specifically said I was not available for the morning. Managers were amazing though, and helped me get through the day with their optimism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny’s main goal was to make the customers happy. To be greeted and to be treated with kindness and always ready to help. We attempted to ask them if they needed help before coming to us.
Flexibility
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working at JCpennys was nothing but amazing. Really nice manager/employees. Great atmosphere and nice team bonding. Benefits were also amazing as well as shift time.
Work time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much negative or positive to say. Job advancement may not be plentiful but the are plenty of other areas to train and specialize in. Definitely a relaxed but productive environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a great retail store many young employees worked there for so long and it’s just a great opportunity to see how many different customers walks in everyday to see how young adults work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance- Horrible pay No room for advancement Required to work every hoilday New Years, Easter, Mother/Father Day July 4th Memorial Day Thanksgiving Day(opens at 1pm Black Friday Christmas Eve & Christmas Day- NO EXCEPTIONS! If you work in salon- tips are taxedtaxedarareataxedtaxedBeware
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management , my co- workers are of all races. They are kind and respectful Advancement is there for anyone wanting to move up in retail. great working hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job duties were customer service cashier hanger pick ups greeting customers and cleaning assisting customers checking up on them making sure if they need help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a really fun atmosphere but it is not enough hours. People are great and the staff is amazing. Customer service is great. I would totally recommend this place. Made lots of friends.
Great atmosphere
Not many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first applied, I heard back from the manager within a day or two. That told me that they REALLY needed somebody and that they may be a good company. Being there for a month drained me a bit because I felt there was favoritism and dislike among some employees. I went from working full days to getting an average of three to four hours. This showed me that they really didn’t want me there and when the season was over, I never got a call regarding if I still had a job or not. It was nice being able to do something different and also learn something different, but the favoritism and dislike really messed it up
Pro érvek
Nice customers even on days when there was really no help (weekends were BAD)
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and productive, the workers were fun to be around and encouraging and they were family friendly and they have flexible hours and more. I'll recommend anyone to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management makes working there truly terrible. Whether it is corporate or in-store leaders. The wellness and happiness of employees does not exist in JCPenney as every part of their job is to juice you of all you have to have offer with nothing left for yourself. You don't matter to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part about this job was being able to move up into different departments and learning different areas in retail. Another thing i enjoyed the most was being able to be in charge of different areas in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work experience there the first couple months were really good and it is still good I make sells I had to sell credit cards to customers and I did pretty good
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time on the floor was great. Wonderful people and environment. Managers are great. If you are looking to advance in the company, that process is slow.
Good people
Slow advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't work at JCPenney long only three months because I was seasonal. It was my first job and I really enjoyed it. I got along with almost everyone I worked with. As long as you focused it was easy to get the job done whatever it could be. And the more experienced staff was always willing to help me or show me how something is done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place for seasonal work. Management understands when you are available and always works around it. Great management. Great company. Great coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first I loved working at JCPenney but the management has gotten so horrible, they put credit applications over their customers & employees. Customers are supposed to be the main priority!! The employees has no say so what so ever I will never go back there if I can help it!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was fixing tables, greeting customers and also helping costumers find what they are looking for in the store. I learned about many different brands in the store and also how to scan items on a cash register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in and start working register. We were understaff so I usually worked alone. It was overwhelming at first but I got used to the work and it became easy for me in the end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I usually enjoyed going to work. Some days wee slow some where busy. The people here are great to work with. Some people are mean but mostly nice!!!!!
Work around your Schedule