JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

615 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 268 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nice working place
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2019, május 29.
Good company, good employees and managers. Very fast paced position very busy position during holidays and back to school it gets extremely busy and hectic but good to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you donr need much money
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 23.
Jcp started as a good company, low but fair pay and environment that quickly changed and collapsed.If a person can live off 12hrs a week .Expect to do 2 or 3 jobs .The only good things schedules and discount.
workers, schedules, discount
Kontra érvek
pay is low, hrs are lower than low, management, work overload
Very productive
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, május 23.
I liked working there & I loved working with my fellow co-workers. If someone needed help we would help them right away. Customers would ask about our opinions on the things that they wanted to buy or thought about buying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not taking an opinion either way
Sales/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, május 23.
It's an entry level retail job, everything you need to know about it you can find during the application process and in reading their mission statement.
Don't let questionable internet reviews shape everything you do.
The only way to know whether or not this is the job for you is to go look at their job listings, read what they have to say about the position and check it out for yourself.
JCPenney good company! Poor management
Sales and Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2019, május 23.
I don’t expect any job to be easy or simple but I do feel that professionalism should be met 50/50 consistently and not to a certain extent. In this case, managers and supervisors are professional to a certain extent. They show favoritism, expects one or two people to hold down one department let along keep every single thing organized while you have a line of customers. So, picture your one human with two hands and two feet having to juggle 5 situations while others meeting with coworkers to gossip. Schedules were flexible to a certain extent. Our schedules were online so that means that they could be changed any minute in a day. My last straw for me when people started to show up late while my shift was over 30 min-2 hrs ago. JCPenney is a great place to work for but not a good place to work for with poor management!
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendships, and the nice customers
Kontra érvek
Hours, poor management, competitiveness, sales goals, and credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was difficult to work with
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ponca City, OK2019, május 23.
management sucked. the store sucked. people I worked with sucked. unintelligent people all the way around. no wonder the store closed! should have happened a long time ago
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, május 18.
The one I worked at in West County Mall had very poor management. I don’t think they still have the same managers so it might have changed since then.
N/a
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2019, május 18.
My First Job So I Had No Idea What I Was Doing But It Turned Ok I Learned Alot From That Job And Communicating With People On A Daily Basis Helped ME with Alot Of things And They Were Always Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate expects magic to happen
DOOR TO FLOOR ASSOCIATE JCPENNEY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2019, május 17.
I often feel like I can't do enough for the ghost of James Cash Penney and that he rolls over in his grave from the continual disappointment. There's really nothing I can't do, but I have to prove it to management that only got where they are by shutting down people that reach up like me. I like working with my co-workers fairly often but any little thing can get blown out of proportion and turn into a drama item. They pick things to be mad about because they can't keep up with the demands of the people above them, who just seem to neg the middle management into results. It's not a great place to work. Hard pass.
fastpaced!
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, május 13.
Everyday there was something new to learn and apply. I learned about sales and stock merchandise. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different situations in the customer service area.
flexible hours
no life insurance
Good work environment.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, május 11.
I had a good experience working at Pennys. My coworkers were helpful and my manager was very good at her job. Working the floor was nice, and helping the customers at the register was always fulfilling.
fun
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104752019, május 6.
● Demonstrated worthy behavior and partnered with other co-workers for
additional support when neccessary.
● Greeted customers when they entered the store and approached
customers when they are in need.
● Made sure customers had a wonderful experience as they are shopping
and leave the store.
● Provided solutions when there is a problem that needed to be resolved.
● Maintained in assigned section and folded clothes, pants appropriately by
size order.
Slow
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, április 24.
Although I worked at JCP for the holiday season, the work environment was slow and not exciting at all. Whenever coworkers would try to work together we would always be split up.. even when the job was getting done. I don’t recommend it.
Discount
Boring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Poor management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, április 23.
They train you in a different section from where you will be working at and just throw you to the front and expect you to do everything they ask. Will always want you to stay late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace but work hours didn't work with my every day schedule.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salina, KS2019, április 22.
Every day at work was usually the same as before. I would greet customers and ask them if they needed help finding anything. The managers there were adequate. I enjoyed my job at JCPenney the only thing that I struggled with was that my schedule wouldn't fit with theirs and it was always difficult finding somebody who would work for me. The thing I enjoyed most at this job was pretty much everything. I enjoy retail quite a bit and I would enjoy working in it again. My schedule has actually opened up quite a bit since I've got to college.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Okay place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2019, április 22.
Depending on location, JCPenney is a good place to work. Customers are nice and the job is fun if your managers are willing to help make it fun for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, every co-worker was generous.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento County, CA2019, április 21.
Overall good experience. You learn how to maintain a fast pace working on the floor, organizing, communication is a major one. I really enjoyed working in the retail industry and thankful for JCPenney being the first retail job I received.
Always working.
I can’t complain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers and fun managers are the only thing that made this job fun.
Fitting Room Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  suburban Illinois2019, április 20.
Just got terminated due to it being my last day and "that customer service is obviously not my #1 priority" they can suck my toes honestly.

Only worked during the weekends due to school and worked holiday breaks but overall the work wasn't terrible. Found my job relatively easy but stressful as I was in the fitting rooms and cashiered on the side.

Management wasn't always as flexible as they claimed to be and became choosing beggars. TERRIBLE at scheduling enough people to work so over time, we were all underpaid, underappreciated, and overworked. When it got really busy and messy the closing team would have to clean up everyone's slack and we would have to stay long after hours. Oh and if you didn't get a certain amount of iCAPs (Credit card applications) you would be hearing it from the whole management team.

Coworkers made it bearable and the only reason why I didn't quit sooner honestly. Also, good experience as I was able to learn good habits and knowledge from coworkers.
Customers were most of the time nice to help but did get the occasional entitled person.

Yeah, for $10.19 not worth the time.
Pro érvek
Potlucks on some days, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Horrible store manager, some incompetent LODs
wonderful
Store Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  1 year2019, április 18.
this was a wonderful place to work while i was there. they were very flexible with my schedule and were very easy going place to work. the managers were incredilble
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very positive place to work at
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 3.
A typical day was helping customers find merchandise.
I learned how to explain to a customer what did look nice on them.
The managers were very helpful to everyone.
The work place was relaxed but professional.
The hardest part of the job was to keep the departments orderly.
The nicest part of the job was the people that I did work with.
Pro érvek
A work schedule that was flexible
Working weekends
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van