JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

614 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 230 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work place and productive
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gretna, LA2017, szeptember 21.
I would always get there about 15 minutes early , so I can put my stuff up and go talk to the manager to see if there was anything that needed to be done special . Then I would usually go talk to my coworkers . Then go downstairs and get ready for the day , then when the The person left that I was taken their place I would start straightening up if I didn't have no customers when I did have customers I would I would speak to them. Ask how man help you ? If they wanted help that's what I would do is help them , if they didn't I would just leave them be . Throughout the night or day I would keep things straightened up , try to keep up with the dressing rooms,make sure I was there for my customers . Then at the end it a night I would have to clean up , straighten up , pick up , sweep up around my register or vacuum. The Thing we would do is get the money ready to be picked up by our floor managers. I learned how to call catalog orders in . How's your on the register do layaway is on the register how do you fix the clothes the way they supposed to be socks and etc.
The Manager was the best manager I believe I've ever had ,we all called him Santa Claus, it was really nice working there . The people I worked with was wonderful. I wasn't happy that I had to leave but ,a better job came up . I had several different cultures of people working there that I got along with very well . Well, the hardest part of my job was leaving . And having people say ugly things to you , and keep on smiling at them and , then at the end of whatever is going on you
  több... smile and you say,"you have a good day". Actually I Enjoyed putting up clothes ,straightening clothes ,interacting with the customers. It wasn't much I didn't like about the job .  kevesebb
Air conditioning
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at JcPenny until it went of business
Floor Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainview, TX2017, szeptember 20.
At times it was a fast paced work day. I enjoyed working there learned about sales, management was great and friendly the hardest part of the job was when the store announced that they were closing their doors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast pace environment.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Centro, CA 922432017, szeptember 16.
Greet customers. Great customer service. Operate a cash register. Multitask efficiently; operate a register, answer the phone, stock merchandise and sometimes help in other departments.
Discount on merchandise.
Seasonal job
Nice and relaxed
Retail Salesperson (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 15.
The job was very relaxed. The main problems were the older employees would talk down and try to be your boss and were rude. A lot the other supervisors were pretty nice except a few. The schedule hours were horrible, sometimes working 1 day a week on a flexible schedule. They show a lot of favoritism and that's who got most of the hours. If u were able to open a lot of credit cards in a day, you got the most hours. Unstandable to a certain degree but a lot of great workers who are stronger in other areas not hardly working at all.
Discount
Hardly any hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, szeptember 14.
As a seasonal employee is didn't get much of the experience that this review is asking for. It was fun, the manager was awful but that's the way it is in most retail..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Fun workplace
Retail Sales/Merchandise Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, szeptember 12.
J.C. Penney's was my first job. For being my first job I really enjoyed the work environment as well as caring employees and excellent customers. There was always room for advancement as well as growth.
Great Management and fun employees
No cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes fun, sometimes there was a lot of drama
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2017, szeptember 12.
At JCPenny, I would just recover the clothes with more of my coworkers. We would start at one area and go around from there. Other times, we'd clean out the fitting rooms by putting all the clothes back. The management was very strict at times but very flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, augusztus 28.
it was my first super great experience and I would recommend JCPenny all the time you learn a lot they are very respectful and friendly. they give you the opportunity to work in other departments
Overall C+
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2017, augusztus 28.
Days at J.C. Penny were long and stressful. Working in a fast-paced environment is fun but it starts to build up when dealing with trouble customers and managers. This was my first job ever so i admit it was tough making the adjustment at first but it became easier by day.
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, augusztus 28.
I absolutely loved working with this company. The staff was very friendly and eager to help me learn how to do my job efficiently while still having fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Okay place.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, augusztus 23.
Wouldn't go back due to personal reasons. Pushed people to hard to get others to sign up for a credit card that some people would get stressed becasue they felt they were not doing good enough even though they were trying their hardest.
productive and fun workplace
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, augusztus 22.
Good benefits customers were happy for the coupons. Greet friendly and innovative made sure the employees was comfort and if had any question will be known. Management was also amazing and was also there to help with anything that was not understood properly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace environment
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2017, augusztus 21.
The managers were very nice and they had me on the floor two days after I was hired and it wasn't overwhelming.They have a very good way of training their employees.Plus they give you motivation to do better with your work and they make you feel better about your work.
Pro érvek
2$ exrra everytime someone sighns up for credit cards.
Short lunch breaks 15 minutes
productive
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, augusztus 17.
it was my very first experience to work and i learned a lot about customer service and retail job. we had a wonderful team work and so friendly. the management was so supportive.
Nice to work with JCPenney
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, augusztus 14.
Complete the sales most of the time, received and processed returns, fixing up the floor when not busy, did catalog sales over the phone and in person.
retail sales
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, augusztus 9.
worked in retail, worked full time. Had great hours and great coworkers. pay was not good but it still was an amazing work environment. job did not help pay bills
It was my first job
Cashier/Store Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, augusztus 8.
I enjoy my time there. I became an great employe . I learned retail is hard and you can't make it without an smile. The hardest part was customers treating me like I didn't know what I was doing.
n/a
n/a
Ok place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2017, augusztus 4.
Its a good place to work at and you get to meet a lot of people because of the many departments here. Downside of this place is hours get cut after holidays
Pro érvek
Fun place to work, work-life balance
hours
Good but bad
Store Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, augusztus 1.
The hours are inconsistent, I learned good customer service but the mangers I feel dont really care. The best part of my job is the discounts and my co workers
Discounts
Inconsistent hours
Best retail experience
Sales Associate/ Floor Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2017, augusztus 1.
My location was at the West Covina Mall and it was one of the most engaging experiences I have had in retail. The lunchroom was filled with fun events, customers for JC Penney are awesome, and constant team engagement. It is fast paced during christmas and on certain sales during the year but the company makes it super fun to work by providing lunch and games to pump up associates.
Pro érvek
free lunches, fun environment, learning experience
Kontra érvek
difficult to open credit apps if customer already has one
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van