JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

661 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and easy
Cashier/Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, január 18.
There's a lot to get done, but everyone is supportive. It is competitive with monthly goals of online orders and credit card applications, but it's not that hard to reach. Most managers are wonderful, however, some are terrible, but that's how life works. They will all work with you is you're sick or need a break from a customer yelling at you.
25% discount, supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a temporary job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2018, január 17.
Looking for a career in fashion or retail? This could be the job for you. Wasn’t for me, but the managers would work with around my schedule while I also had another job at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was something great to start off with
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Chesterfield, VA2018, január 17.
Don’t get me wrong, i had a blast working here. It was my first job ever, though that was simply because of the people i worked with. If it wasn’t for then i would’ve been miserable. I was probably one of the most overworked employees at this location due to the fact i was a constant help to the store, but was never recognized for it.
The people & the holidays
Kontra érvek
The cleaning, the re-stocking by yourself, lack of help, lack of recognition
Quick pace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, január 16.
The environment is quick pace but that is expected in any retail job. My recent supervisor was very kind and understanding. Most of my co workers were nice and friendly.
20% discount, a couple paid sick days
Limited hours
great customer service
Retail associate, light janitorial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2018, január 13.
Paid training, full time available for management. Great position for someone looking for a partime job, loves working with the public and has great customer service skills.
fast paced and fun
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2018, január 11.
It's been a wonderful place to work for over 2 years now. The Management is amazing to work with, they really listen. The employees are more like family.
Great people, flexible schedule
poor annual raises by Corporate
Retail Enviroment
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, január 10.
Lack of hours throughout the employees. Consistently folding clothes and managing sales floor presentation.Credit application quota for all employees.
2,0
good place to work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, január 9.
very good place to work. not the best but for seasonal or just temporary work it is good money. Not enough hours to be able to live off of. I was working here while attending classes at East Tennessee State and was told that after a 3 month period they would consider full time employment. however after the first month they told me and around 6 others that we were only going to be working till the first of the year and that we were just seasonal employees. They told us this on the last few days that we had worked. not nearly enough time to be able to find another job.
discounts
not enough hours provided
Not the best
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, január 8.
When I first started here it was an amazing place to work. Over time the hours got terrible and the experience just sucked. There is a ton of drama between associates and the managers aren't very professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be taxing at times but is still a nice place to work
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, január 7.
When it comes to the work environment at JCP, it can differ per quarter of the the year. Usually the first 2 quarters consist of recovering from the holidays and so the work load can extra occasionally on weekends. When it comes to the holidays, the work load can double much of the time. When it comes to management its been more organized recently but leadership can be lacking in some of the newer leaders on the floor. The hardest part of the job is keeping the floor clean while giving customer service since both are expected in an efficient pace. It can be fun though when you have co workers you can communicate easily with or happy customers.
Employee discounts, associate events
hours, minimum benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an informative work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, IL2018, január 4.
While working at jcPennys if was able to educate myself with new material to improve my sales leading to better pay check. The employees were friendly and treated me well.
discounts, commission
seasonal posistion
Good first job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2018, január 3.
This was a good first job for me.. Not too many hours, good experience. I wouldn't say i loved just folding clothes all shift, but i mean i was getting payed for it so i can't complain!
Worst job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victor, NY2018, január 2.
- Poor Management
- Workplace culture was tense
This job was fairly easy but required a lot of time and energy, for being a part time job it just wasn't meant for me which made me hate it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate - Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, december 27.
If penny’s is a great company to work for. I work during the week and weekends s the pay is great . I believe that jc penny’s really care about their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2017, december 26.
Positive attitude, helping others, fast paced environment, memorization, suggestive sales, helping to make others experiences easier, quicker and happier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a fun and challenging place to work. It's a great experience in retail. When you working JCPenney please
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2017, december 26.
When working for JCPenney know your product and make sure your customers come first.. make sure your department is always clean. All clothing must be size always try to make your customers feel comfortable while they're shopping. Always ask your customers do they need any help in finding anything and try to give a good opinion on what you're telling the customers on the product that they are buying. Also smile for the customers most important greet your customer.
Fun workplace
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, december 23.
I enjoyed my time working there, employees were friendly and you get to interact with many people everyday. Which can also be hectic during busy seasons. Overall a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, december 22.
Good management and a conducive environment to work,coworkers are team player and always happy to be at work.the hardest part of the work is when there is a special sale and an associate calls in it affect the days job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Okay
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, december 20.
The job was good for the most part. There wasn't anything bad about it beside customers being difficult when it came to prices or returns. Co workers were nice and environment was safe.
Sales associate
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, december 19.
How to have good customer service and deal with angry customers. How to balance out a cash drawer, place special orders for customers. Help customers apply for JCP credit card.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van