Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate676 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
676 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Productive yet unproductive
This company is great, however when I was working there, I noticed some workers only work when a manager or someone of a higher level was present, being a cashier I had to help people at all times and during closing would have more work to do during the two hours because those that were not working did not finish their tasks.
5,0
Productive. Fun.
At JCPenney the work was fun other employees were friendly. The hours were flexible and it was nice that they gave employees a 20 percent discount. The mangers were awesome people and very easy to talk to.
Discount.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
depending on days would be stressful
hardest part of the job was getting new information around to employees and being ignored whenever there was a serious issue. it was enjoyable but not so sustainable for living
2,0
Not Enough Hours / Low Pay
I was a part time employee and could never get enough hours and was basically minimum wage. Not much else to add to review. Ultimately left due to hours/pay issue.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great people atmosphere.
Low pay for the very physical work required. They were usually many days short handed. Was a great store and wonderful discounts. No room for growth.
Was a temporary job,while doing dome online school.
Hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Hectic, not enough people per department
A stressful work environment
The job in itself is very demanding and their is no sense of accountability between the experienced associates and the new employees. Also, their training program is based on expediency rather than understanding the actual rules and policies.
Discounts
Less pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always interesting and challenging work. Good people.
Getting down in the retail trenches isn't for the faint of heart. It's always tiring, frequently tedious, and occasionally frustrating. But those negatives are more than compensated for at a place like JC Penney by the fascinating and ever-changing challenges presented. And the co-workers in such a work environment are overwhelmingly good folks, supportive and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced environment, multi-tasking is a must
In a typical day at work you would complete several different tasks. Sometimes completely unrelated, from customer facing ones to behind the scenes projects. I learned many skills, including specialty department training and selling.
The management structure is vague, as there are several on duty at different times of week. So, you do not always see or talk to your direct supervisor.

The most enjoyable part of this job is working one on one with customers to find what they need and want, to help them make their lives better!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced and relaxed workplace
Worked as a cashier for women's department. Hours were flexible. Typically I would ring customers up, maintain a clean workplace. Hardest part of job was dealing with upset customers. Most enjoyable part was meeting new customers.
easy job to learn
it was an ok place, but after a while it got too much back stabbing.,and managers were just not my favorite people. its great for
young people to work there and have a part time job,

Now i wouldnt work for them just because they work u and dont care

if u have a personal life.
Pro érvek
great job if u only want to work part time, mostly for kids to work there
Kontra érvek
they are not flexible too much with u, when u have kids etc as far as the schedule
Not bad
It wasn't a bad job, pretty decent if you're looking for a side hustle or something to fit your life schedule. I did not get that many hours but it was something that kept money in my pockets.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, laid back, somewhat friendly coworkers, and easy
Pay
no team work
no benefits, low wages, I had a bad department manager. we had a good overall managers. The store manager was good also. A lot of folding clothes in the different departments.
A typical Day
In the mornings, you have the morning meeting with all the LOD's to go over daily goals for the day. Either for Online orders or getting someone a new JC Pennys card. woo hoo.... Daily recovery in each department to make it look good. Customers come in and the day begins. Customer service is the lifeblood of the company.
discount card
not enough hours
2,0
Great store.
Worked for short time. Did not receive the respect from management

Loved the produccts and customers

Management changed very often.

Good discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
too few hours and a few mgrs who should study mgt
For me there are too few hours and I need to work. You are able to go into the computer employee kiosk and ask for changes, schedules appear on Thursday or Friday and you know what you are scheduled for approximately 3 weeks at a time, I think most of us are concerned about the lack of hours we are given and so going into mgt is one way to give yourself a better paycheck.
nice co-workers
too few hours
5,0
Great
I felt very comfortable working there, and the entire staff felt like a team. I really got to know the management, as well as employees from other areas of the store. Overall it provided a great team environment.
Bad communications
Orientations East bad. Work schedule was not good. States should be loaded every Saturday. I looked show nothing. I looked on Sunday still no no days for following week. Bad communications.
Bad communications
Productive Workplace
It was very busy at times sometimes slow business but there was always something to do. Management team was great, sad to have to leave because the store closed down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if there's nothing else to do.
After working here for a couple years, I'm extremely disappointed with how things work. Management is very unorganized and do not know what to do half the time. Hours are not consistent, ranging anywhere from 18 hours to as low as 6 hours a WEEK. Pay raises are rare and you need to get on a managers good side in order to secure hours.
Pro érvek
A lot of free time because of the lack of hours.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unorganized management, favoritism, lack of hours.
Retail Sales Associate
Most of the time a fun place to work, compensation and benefits are poor unless you're management. I made a lot of close friends while working here. Hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés