Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate681 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
681 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any day could be slow paced or fast paced, so you need to become adaptable to the change. Even if you are given a certain role, most likely you will learn another position, due to trying to be the most efficient in the work place. Most of the managers are very understanding which made working there alright.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work independent and well with other's.
Records Management Document

Nice workplace

Enjoy the people I work with everyday

Understanding and helpful Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fun and could be stressful at times, but then retails is known for such. I loved working there and enjoyed working with my co-workers. I would do it again.
busy, organized, great customers
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a decent job to have for the summer or holiday season. The pay is Fairly decent and so is the actual work. Full time employment with JCPenney is most likely the most beneficial bet for working there due to the amount of hours given times the pay. The benefits and discount are a major plus!
Store Discounts
Inconsistent hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice environment for someone wanting to start off with getting into the retail atmosphere . Nice pace , friendly managers and nice people who come in all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome competitive challenging it's an overall mission basically. I loved working there besides the pay issues. I enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, even though you end up spending the money you make back at the store with your employee discount! The customers were the worst part, the employees got along great
employee discount
Kontra érvek
inconsistant schedule due to peak times of the year
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a retail associate you will get assigned one of two roles, cashier or fitting room attendant. Being a cashier was stressful because you are always gonna get into a fight with a customer over an expired coupon. Fitting room attendant is not as bad but people love to leave piles of clothes on the floor. Half the time shifts are understaffed and the managers aren't flexible with schedules which was bad for me because I was a high school student.
Mandatory meal/break
Kontra érvek
non flexible hours, low pay, and the rudest customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone is super nice right when you walk in the door. however when ever i had a problem and i would talk to management, nothing was done about it. i did really like working there, sad i had to leave
nice people
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. I have worked before for JC Penney's in the bed and bath department at Clackamas Town Center for about a year. After finishing college with a Degree, I came back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great company to wok for. The only reason I left was because the position was for the holiday season. The position was fun and helping customers was an enjoyment for me.
pay
no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
A motivational place to grow professionally and to learn new skills about communication. The team work is a plus. I enjoyed to work in a fun place where the team collaborate with each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great additional Holiday income, good employee discounts, low stress, lots to do, fun, enjoyed meeting new people and helping make people happy, hardest part of the job was not spending the money I earned on buying things from the store.
Pro érvek
fun, low stress, great employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like for the company have more personal to work among every department. If there would be more rules towards customers taking items inside the fitting rooms.
lunch rooms
healthcare, paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work days are fairly routine, not much of the unexpected happens during a shift. Holiday times are difficult, stressful, but also fun and cheery. The long hours are tough, and the constant influx of customers sometimes grates on the nerves, but it’s still a decent job for the pay.
Pro érvek
Good cashier experience, the discount is nice
Kontra érvek
Management can be difficult at times, as are the last of hours during off season
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at JcPenny's would consist of folding and organizing clothes and and asking customers what kind of assistance they need and then showing and showing them similar products to increase sells.
good friends
Kontra érvek
slow outside of holidays season
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at JCPenney was okay. It could've been better though because the tasks were pretty predictable and stressful. The hours weren't up to my expectations and I consistently requested more hours.
Discounts, free lunches
Sorry discounts, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a chain store, greatfor first time employees and young adults. Not very much room to grow and not very worker oriented. Still a great job for part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the portrait studio inside JCPenney during holiday season. It was super chaotic on weekends when we had two appointments every 15 minutes. Area was small at the location I worked at. Some of the customers were super nice and patient while others would yell and complain at us. If the place wasn't busy enough then manager would send some of us home so work hours were inconsistent. Overall, it was okay to work at the portrait studio.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was easy. It has a very calm relaxing environment. The management wasn’t very helpful you would have to figure out stuff on your own.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés