JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

614 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 243 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
good place to work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, január 9.
very good place to work. not the best but for seasonal or just temporary work it is good money. Not enough hours to be able to live off of. I was working here while attending classes at East Tennessee State and was told that after a 3 month period they would consider full time employment. however after the first month they told me and around 6 others that we were only going to be working till the first of the year and that we were just seasonal employees. They told us this on the last few days that we had worked. not nearly enough time to be able to find another job.
discounts
not enough hours provided
Not the best
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, január 8.
When I first started here it was an amazing place to work. Over time the hours got terrible and the experience just sucked. There is a ton of drama between associates and the managers aren't very professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be taxing at times but is still a nice place to work
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, január 7.
When it comes to the work environment at JCP, it can differ per quarter of the the year. Usually the first 2 quarters consist of recovering from the holidays and so the work load can extra occasionally on weekends. When it comes to the holidays, the work load can double much of the time. When it comes to management its been more organized recently but leadership can be lacking in some of the newer leaders on the floor. The hardest part of the job is keeping the floor clean while giving customer service since both are expected in an efficient pace. It can be fun though when you have co workers you can communicate easily with or happy customers.
Employee discounts, associate events
hours, minimum benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an informative work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, IL2018, január 4.
While working at jcPennys if was able to educate myself with new material to improve my sales leading to better pay check. The employees were friendly and treated me well.
discounts, commission
seasonal posistion
Good first job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2018, január 3.
This was a good first job for me.. Not too many hours, good experience. I wouldn't say i loved just folding clothes all shift, but i mean i was getting payed for it so i can't complain!
Worst job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victor, NY2018, január 2.
- Poor Management
- Workplace culture was tense
This job was fairly easy but required a lot of time and energy, for being a part time job it just wasn't meant for me which made me hate it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate - Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, december 27.
If penny’s is a great company to work for. I work during the week and weekends s the pay is great . I believe that jc penny’s really care about their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2017, december 26.
Positive attitude, helping others, fast paced environment, memorization, suggestive sales, helping to make others experiences easier, quicker and happier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a fun and challenging place to work. It's a great experience in retail. When you working JCPenney please
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2017, december 26.
When working for JCPenney know your product and make sure your customers come first.. make sure your department is always clean. All clothing must be size always try to make your customers feel comfortable while they're shopping. Always ask your customers do they need any help in finding anything and try to give a good opinion on what you're telling the customers on the product that they are buying. Also smile for the customers most important greet your customer.
Fun workplace
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, december 23.
I enjoyed my time working there, employees were friendly and you get to interact with many people everyday. Which can also be hectic during busy seasons. Overall a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, december 22.
Good management and a conducive environment to work,coworkers are team player and always happy to be at work.the hardest part of the work is when there is a special sale and an associate calls in it affect the days job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Okay
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, december 20.
The job was good for the most part. There wasn't anything bad about it beside customers being difficult when it came to prices or returns. Co workers were nice and environment was safe.
Sales associate
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, december 19.
How to have good customer service and deal with angry customers. How to balance out a cash drawer, place special orders for customers. Help customers apply for JCP credit card.
Slow-paced
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, december 17.
A typical day at work would be helping customers find a specific brand of clothing or size. When able to, organize as much as I could so it would be easier for customers to look around
More hours around holidays
Slow-paced
Fast paced slow advancement
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, december 10.
The job can be very stressful. You are expected to complete multiple tasks that do not account for preparation or assisting customers. During slower times it is easier but during rushes you are still expected to do all of the assigned tasks plus whatever was left behind.
Flexibility with schedules
Kontra érvek
High expectancies with little leeway
It was very fast pace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017, december 5.
My job was very fast packs and it was something i could get used to the cashier part i hated to do the ladies dressing rooms they were always a wreck but other than that the manager and team memeber were great
Got free lunch a whole week during Black Friday
15 min and 30 min lunch
Review
Retail associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2017, december 1.
JCP has been a great learning experience overall, I enjoyed working there even though it was a temporary position. I have quickly learned the ropes in the retail environment.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
You have to send yourself on break or they will forget to send you
i loved this place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2017, november 30.
I Absolutely loved working for jcpenney's! yes it was seasonal during the holidays but it was never overwhelming. the staff was a great team to work with.
Fast paced.
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2017, november 30.
Shifts went smoothly. Days were rarely slow. The sales floor was usually full of customers seeking assistance for on floor and catalog sale items. Each department sales group worked in unison to provide excellent customer service.
Decent starting job
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, november 29.
Decent job but team mentality was unseen. Management did not seem to care what employees were doing. Often times told to do the same things in succession
Freedom
No real team mentality
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van