Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate681 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
681 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 930 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail isn't easy, but everyone was such a helping hand. Holidays and sales days are tricky but it helped me (with it being my first job) know how to balance my customer service with maintaining the store cool and collected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny's was my first retail job that had very little description. I used my time there to experience a large scale work environment. I Preformed many laborious tasks that were expected of me and enjoyed the company as a general work place.
Pro érvek
Easy going, not very intensive
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a seasonal position. I don't have too much experience, however during the holiday I was busy the whole time. The supervisors were good to me and the culture was good.
Lots of hours
Seasonal
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there as a Seasonal hire, however in the group interview/training was told they had just fired 12 associates for store thief that gave me the impression that if I did a good job I might get hired on full-time after the holiday season. Was thrown onto a register with no training at all. Thankfully I had some past experience from previous jobs but the system was Greek to me. Everything was going well made it though Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. Then abruptly my scheduled hours were taken away and then I couldn't access my schedule at all. When I called to speak to a manger to try to find out why I couldn't access this I was told "they didn't know I'd have to wait on the store manager to get back from vacation in a week". I waited the week then called back store manager transferred me to HR who told me I'd have to talk to the store manager. When I informed them that I just had and they had transferred me to her the call ended, I was hung up on. The next day my paycheck came in the mail and it said Final paycheck on it.
fast work day
poor management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management did their best to work with my school schedule every semester.

Holidays were hard work and long hours, however, they made it fun and sometimes got us lunch!!
Employee Discount
Ever Changing Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an easy and fun job, but it still requires responsibility. Everybody was nice and the management was good. The hardest part of working there was learning how to use the computers and the most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A generic retail department store with a policy of not keep a full staff on hand. While some managers were wonderful most were less than so. Little to no cross trail and too large an emphasis on credit cards over customer service.
Employee discount
Management, staffing, hours, environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was a good job to have right out of high school to get some independence. You do work late and you are on your feet the entire day though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay is great & great work environment. just there are some people that are willing to work with & teach you and there are other people who do the opposite. only problem is the points system if you get 10 points in a year you get fired, have to wait a whole year until it resets to 0.
employee discount, hour break long, 2 breaks if working 8 hours
Kontra érvek
tough time with changing schedule, recovery has less people then needed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
One member of management never knew what the other was doing. They'd conflict with directions and change things without notice, including shift hours. Don't ever dare get sick either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a few things that need fixing, but overall my experience with J.C. Penney has been a lot of fun. I love my immediate supervisor, as she works very hard. I also love the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I completely enjoyed working for my last department manager. He was very helpful in training his staff. It was a part-time position as the upper management said I had to be let go with the holiday help. After that the company let go of most of the department managers. I can say that working with different people has always been a joy but then there are those people who you would rather not work with.
Pro érvek
last dept. manager was awesome
Kontra érvek
let go because of holiday help
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job provides little to no training when you start and you basically learn everything you need to know from your fellow associates. It also demands you do almost every job in the store, but still barely pays you any money. Instead of hiring people for specific jobs they hire people to do everything so you are a cashier, but you also work the floor and help customers, but you also have to check the fitting rooms and clean them, while also cleaning the store and making it looks nice, but wait im not done, you also have to put back all the clothes you take from the fitting rooms after you finish rehanging them because customers are very rude that come into this store and just throw the clothes on the floor. You are on your feet the entire time you are working constantly walking around and if you try to sit you get yelled at mean while the managers sit down stairs in there offices all the time. Also this job is very big on getting customers to sign up for credit cards for their store, and that's all they really care about is getting credit applications. The pay is better because you do start 15 cents above minimum wage but the job does get bad after a good month or so of working there. I would suggest this job to someone that wants a discount on nice clothes and needs a not good but better then minimum wage retail job.
20-25 percent discount
Kontra érvek
on your feet all day running around, little to no training just videos
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day was alright. For the most part I was a cashier and working at there was not bad unless you don't have patients. The customers can give you a hard time but all of the coworkers are really nice and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviorment to work, fast paced and plenty of customer service. Helping manage stores visuals and merchandise kids department. Also helped the pricing tean from time to time
Flexible hours
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very laid back. Some busy seasons can create a mildly stressed work environment. Management is pretty easy going and will work around your schedule. Especially if you are a student.
Flexible work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in as a new employee as well as 4 others and we would be given tasks right away. Its very quick and tiring but can be fun if everyone works together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JC Penney all through college and they were very flexible to work around my class schedule and very understanding. They helped me out so much.
Pro érvek
Very flexible hours, very supportive people
Not always guaranteed hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
i did not enjoy working here because i was too concerned i would not get enough hours. there is no room to move up in this company or have enough money to pay bills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for company great place to learn and grow. Very family oriented, great customer service trainings was awesome. Managers were eager to help.
Great help great people
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés