JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

625 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 452 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Jc penney
Part time Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2018, május 24.
It's a chain store, greatfor first time employees and young adults. Not very much room to grow and not very worker oriented. Still a great job for part time
It was okay
photographer/retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, május 24.
I worked at the portrait studio inside JCPenney during holiday season. It was super chaotic on weekends when we had two appointments every 15 minutes. Area was small at the location I worked at. Some of the customers were super nice and patient while others would yell and complain at us. If the place wasn't busy enough then manager would send some of us home so work hours were inconsistent. Overall, it was okay to work at the portrait studio.
Fun workplace
SALES FLOOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, május 18.
Working at JCPenney was easy. It has a very calm relaxing environment. The management wasn’t very helpful you would have to figure out stuff on your own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
productive
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Portland, ME2018, május 18.
over worked and under paid. but management was nice and very understanding. i learned im capable of alot more then i thought i could handle. i enjoyed meeting different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fine place to work
Sales floor worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, május 15.
I never worked too long at JCPenney, but I loved the environment. The pay was sufficient for starting, and the work was simple. I was enjoying just folding clothes for hours and assisting the infrequent customer. The experience overall was good, but it didn't ever quite fit with my schedule.
Simple tasks
Tight scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Don't work here
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, május 13.
This was the worst job I ever had. You are expected to do 3 things at once and when you don't get your main job done they aren't happy. I believe they wanted me to quit from day one. A lot of the time I was the only one working fitting rooms and had to consently had to stop what I was doing to go help ring customers and would get stuck up there for at least an hour and couldn't get all the clothes from the fitting rooms put back. I had never received a name tag when I was working here, and my hours were always getting cut. Finally I changed my availability for a baby sitting job I was getting and that was the end of me working here. I just wouldn't do it. Management sucks here too.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Always getting called from breaks to go help ring people up, hours getting cut, only one working a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff, great location, flexible working hours.
Retail/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, május 5.
New management, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, flexible working hours, great mall location. Enjoyed working during the holiday season. Would prefer to work permanent full or part time. I enjoy working with people.
Pro érvek
Lots of praise and acknowledgement for performances from managment
Permanent positions available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and sometimes stressful but a great learning experience with friendly co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, május 2.
Depending on the time of the day and what day it was, the job was fast-paced and I barely had time to take a breather. The management wasn't the best and I wasn't really taught what to do which affected my quality of work in the first few days. It was very stressful when I had many customers waiting and I was not sure what to do. I enjoyed the slower-paced days and the overnight shift. All of my co-workers were very kind and helpful and they understood that I was learning. Mistakes were forgiven and all criticism was constructive which gave me a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. I learned a lot about customer service through this job and how to best provide quality service to the best of my abilities even when working under stressful situations.
Pro érvek
friendly co-workers, double pay on holidays, decent amount of time for breaks
Kontra érvek
hours were not flexible, end of the day shifts had mandatory overtime, poor communication between the managers and I, hectic and unorganized during very busy days when many workers were coming in
Productive yet unproductive
cashier and floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, május 1.
This company is great, however when I was working there, I noticed some workers only work when a manager or someone of a higher level was present, being a cashier I had to help people at all times and during closing would have more work to do during the two hours because those that were not working did not finish their tasks.
Productive. Fun.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 1.
At JCPenney the work was fun other employees were friendly. The hours were flexible and it was nice that they gave employees a 20 percent discount. The mangers were awesome people and very easy to talk to.
Discount.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
depending on days would be stressful
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, április 20.
hardest part of the job was getting new information around to employees and being ignored whenever there was a serious issue. it was enjoyable but not so sustainable for living
2,0
Not Enough Hours / Low Pay
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, április 14.
I was a part time employee and could never get enough hours and was basically minimum wage. Not much else to add to review. Ultimately left due to hours/pay issue.
Great people atmosphere.
SALES AND FLOOR ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, április 11.
Low pay for the very physical work required. They were usually many days short handed. Was a great store and wonderful discounts. No room for growth.
Was a temporary job,while doing dome online school.
Hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Hectic, not enough people per department
1,0
A stressful work environment
Store Associate (Cashier & Lingerie) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, március 28.
The job in itself is very demanding and their is no sense of accountability between the experienced associates and the new employees. Also, their training program is based on expediency rather than understanding the actual rules and policies.
Discounts
Less pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always interesting and challenging work. Good people.
Retail sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, március 26.
Getting down in the retail trenches isn't for the faint of heart. It's always tiring, frequently tedious, and occasionally frustrating. But those negatives are more than compensated for at a place like JC Penney by the fascinating and ever-changing challenges presented. And the co-workers in such a work environment are overwhelmingly good folks, supportive and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced environment, multi-tasking is a must
Store Support Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2018, március 22.
In a typical day at work you would complete several different tasks. Sometimes completely unrelated, from customer facing ones to behind the scenes projects. I learned many skills, including specialty department training and selling.
The management structure is vague, as there are several on duty at different times of week. So, you do not always see or talk to your direct supervisor.
The most enjoyable part of this job is working one on one with customers to find what they need and want, to help them make their lives better!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced and relaxed workplace
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, március 21.
Worked as a cashier for women's department. Hours were flexible. Typically I would ring customers up, maintain a clean workplace. Hardest part of job was dealing with upset customers. Most enjoyable part was meeting new customers.
easy job to learn
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018, március 21.
it was an ok place, but after a while it got too much back stabbing.,and managers were just not my favorite people. its great for
young people to work there and have a part time job,
Now i wouldnt work for them just because they work u and dont care
if u have a personal life.
Pro érvek
great job if u only want to work part time, mostly for kids to work there
Kontra érvek
they are not flexible too much with u, when u have kids etc as far as the schedule
Not bad
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2018, március 20.
It wasn't a bad job, pretty decent if you're looking for a side hustle or something to fit your life schedule. I did not get that many hours but it was something that kept money in my pockets.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, laid back, somewhat friendly coworkers, and easy
Pay
no team work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, NY2018, március 19.
no benefits, low wages, I had a bad department manager. we had a good overall managers. The store manager was good also. A lot of folding clothes in the different departments.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van