Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate687 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 020 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's no proper training. They may teach you the basics but ultimately end up pairing you with a "buddy" (who's just another associate, not a manager) who has to teach you everything they know. Management tends to ignore you. They only like to pretend they have a good relationship with associates whenever corporate comes over. Associates are told day and night to push the credit card. If your numbers are low, you're accused of not doing your job. In actuality, no one wants the card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loveworking with my coworkets quickly felt like family no plans on leaving. I absolutely love my deepartment, theteammates, and overall feel of the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my managers were extremely rude and pushy towards me getting credit card signups even though I did not work the register more than 3 customers a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only seasonal during the holidays. But, my department manager was a paranoid maniac and a blatant southern conservative who wanted her ethnic employees to "remember their places." My manager was controlling and usually angry about personal things that had nothing to to do with our jobs and would engage in departmental gossip with other managers on the floor. She made it almost impossible to work effectively and her attitude and lack of leadership diminished the department's sales and customer service.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun place on first, got on seasonal, I was one of the best, they kept me and things went down from there to where I would only work one day one week and two or three the next, labor was always high apparently which forced me to get another job, worse part of the adult life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a temp position I would of like to have more hours while I was working there. This was a great company to work for even though of it was a few short months
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day of work consisted of checking fitting rooms and running the cash register. I learned how to make a customer's visit satisfactory. The management was understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney while I looked for other jobs, but due to the low pay and inconsistent hours, I will not likely work for them again. The environment set by management was positive, but there were obvious skill gaps in the management team that made the day more stressful than it needed to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are understanding and easy going, they work well with other jobs and schooling that you may have. The job is not hard or burdensome and the other associates are relaxed and easy going. Altogether the people work together to make JCPenney's a great place to work.
Flexibility
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Measure and fit customers with appropriate bras and answer questions. Assist customers with checking merchandise out. Stocking all shelves. Straightening of all shelves and merchandise.
Breaks, close to home
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a student and working at this job i can barley make ends meet with what i get paid. I ave asked many times for more working hours but i have always been told i can not get due to budget,
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a part time job with full time hours while attending college after the US Navy. The management team was very accommodating and very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great at first for a summer job. But as time went on I got to find out that the staff is extremely competitive and not really fun to be around. Nobody working there really likes it. The work is draining and it's hard to focus when there are so many tasks to get done. Long story short, I wouldn't work here again even if I was offered more money.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company, good employees and managers. Very fast paced position very busy position during holidays and back to school it gets extremely busy and hectic but good to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp started as a good company, low but fair pay and environment that quickly changed and collapsed.If a person can live off 12hrs a week .Expect to do 2 or 3 jobs .The only good things schedules and discount.
workers, schedules, discount
Kontra érvek
pay is low, hrs are lower than low, management, work overload
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there & I loved working with my fellow co-workers. If someone needed help we would help them right away. Customers would ask about our opinions on the things that they wanted to buy or thought about buying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an entry level retail job, everything you need to know about it you can find during the application process and in reading their mission statement.
Don't let questionable internet reviews shape everything you do.

The only way to know whether or not this is the job for you is to go look at their job listings, read what they have to say about the position and check it out for yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t expect any job to be easy or simple but I do feel that professionalism should be met 50/50 consistently and not to a certain extent. In this case, managers and supervisors are professional to a certain extent. They show favoritism, expects one or two people to hold down one department let along keep every single thing organized while you have a line of customers. So, picture your one human with two hands and two feet having to juggle 5 situations while others meeting with coworkers to gossip. Schedules were flexible to a certain extent. Our schedules were online so that means that they could be changed any minute in a day. My last straw for me when people started to show up late while my shift was over 30 min-2 hrs ago. JCPenney is a great place to work for but not a good place to work for with poor management!
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendships, and the nice customers
Kontra érvek
Hours, poor management, competitiveness, sales goals, and credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
management sucked. the store sucked. people I worked with sucked. unintelligent people all the way around. no wonder the store closed! should have happened a long time ago
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one I worked at in West County Mall had very poor management. I don’t think they still have the same managers so it might have changed since then.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés