JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

625 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 464 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Discounts
Sales and Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 13.
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad Management, no training for employee
Recovery / Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, november 10.
Don't work for this company, when you have problem in your job, nobody can come and help you. You are always alone . You don't have enough
training for your position , but the management expecting that you have to do anything.
Good work place
Men's Sales Floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, november 6.
J.C. Penny is a good work place! The work here is fast paced and very customer service oriented. I worked at J. C. Penny's several years ago as a Men Sales Floor associate which was a good experience.
Worse place to work at.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, november 3.
No respect for the employees. Management so poor. Racism and discrimination everywhere. They have good discounts for the employees but that’s it. Nothing else. It’s a waste of time. I don’t know if every one of them is like that but I can talk for the one at Wellington.
Not the Greatest
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, október 31.
I really loved the people I worked with at JCPenney. I met a lot of my best friends in this work place, but I would not recommend this to a friend for a job. The hours were bad, and the shifts were short but felt like forever. I loved it at first, but the management got so bad to where no one wanted to even come into work with a happy face.
4,0
My review
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2019, október 25.
I liked working at JCPenny for almost a year and a half. I made so many new friends. My co-workers were really nice, and very friendly. We all got along, and I had no troubles with any of them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
a good job to have
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, október 23.
Very good job, i learned how to stay on task and manage everything in my department smoothly. I enjoyed talking to many customers and seeing smiles on their faces.
Poor management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dundalk, MD2019, október 23.
Manager does not care for her employees, speaks ill about associates, very confrontational, shows favouritism towards certain employees, unbalanced/fair hours. Demeans associates infront of customers, curses on the sales floor. Cuts your time if you request off.
Just really poor management.
Great work team (associates) & discount
Kontra érvek
Nobenefits for regular associates. They make sure you only get 20-30 hrs, sometimes less.
Poor Management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, október 22.
After me being there for 3 years new managers came in and got rid of associates and brought in new ones from their old stores I got wrongfully terminated.
it was 1992
Retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2019, október 22.
Associates in men's sportswear were not on commission at the time, although associates in some other departments were.

Worked both days every other weekend; averaged about 20-25 hours per week, which was considered full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy workplace with constant customers
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, október 17.
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting different customers on a daily basis. The
workday started at 04:00 am and the doors opened at 08:00.

I learned the correct procedures for folding, stacking, organizing each
department and taking inventory.
Just another large corporation
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, október 13.
Unfair pay, no accommodations for disabilities, stingy with hours. This is just another large company that doesn’t really care about its employees. They avoid making anyone full time to avoid giving benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very welcoming place
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2019, szeptember 29.
I worked at JcPenney for 3 months and i did not like any second of it. The managers were all very rude. They kept you as late as they could once the store closed. I never received or was shown where i could see my paystub, overall terrible work place.
Lunch break
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long hours, bad managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was very helpful and nice.
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 25.
It was a nice first job to have. I had very nice supervisors and co-workers. I got accustomed to dealing with customers and answering questions effectively. It was busier during holidays of course.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a company for temporary employment not permanent employment.
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach Florida2019, szeptember 25.
The company has changed drastically over the years. It was a company that took care of there employees but it is now a company that has lost focus of the associates which are what keeps the bussiness going as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working there,they offer excellent discount to employees and rewards. Very good company to work for.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2019, szeptember 23.
Very fast pace job, love working with people learning from others and getting the experience. I enjoy working there, they offer excellent discounts and rewards to employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches now and then on holidays and free incentive.
short breaks.
Fun and Friendly
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2019, szeptember 18.
The experience was fun and offered a lot of opportunities to move up. The coworkers were nice and friendly. They encouraged a positive attitude and trained us for excellent customer service.
I hated working here
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, szeptember 16.
The management was horrible you always had a continually changing schedule. You could never get days off, you would ge called in and told you were placed on the schedule a few hours before your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No hours work all hoildays
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2019, szeptember 16.
I got tired of working on thanksgiving not enough hours no good mangers rude coworkers gotta work all hoildays stay open later than the mall mangers don't no how to respect you very rude bad attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasent for the most part
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oost-Vlaanderen2019, szeptember 12.
pleasant for the most part , management isn't that great , very poor, no define structure , Me taking care of my customers because I am a peoples person.
short brakes
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van