Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate675 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
675 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
As a Cashier
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Flexible
Because it was a small store, it was very flexible and managers helps you in everything you need. The busiest day weren't that exhausted and help was always there.
Meh
It was good for a couple of years up until corporate made some unwise decisions that backfired for the employees and customers like taking down the registers at the catalog and shoe department and now just the men’s and women’s have the register for customer service and online ordering. Also those loud announcements “CUSTOMER NEEDS ASSISTANCE IN MENS NIKE” No they don’t and thanks for scaring the bejesus outta customers by that
Pro érvek
Good store hours, employees, some benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, no medical benefit
Shoe consultant
Loved working in the retail environment and exceeding sales quotas. Was able to train and manage the new employees and the people worked there and build a rapport with both the customers and employees
Great Environment
The management is great. The location i work at is very organized, and always reinforces new training. The hours are good and the pay is great for retail, and included benefits. Overall, a great company to work for!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
The co-workers
Great team. To far of a drive for me though. Not enough hours. Great place to work though and the people are really caring. Can't complain at all about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job, My hours are very flexible which is great for my schedule. I like helping customers and staying busy during my whole shift. Nice benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work, very supportive managers and employees.
My review in this job is a very enjoyable helpful environment. Managers are very encouraging and always willing to help and teach you something new. Employees are always willing to work together and help each other out
Pro érvek
Working long hours during holidays
Getting great retail experience
My review:
I increased my communication, social and time management skills.

A typical day at work depends on where your shift is & where you’ll be working. Whether it’s at a register in the women’s department or if your in the men’s department folding clothes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work , production standards are high.
If you like working fast and picking up heavy boxes then you might be able to achieve the high production standards. Benefits are good. Most of Management is friendly and caring. Pay is suitable but no raises. A lot of short time when work is slow but mandated overtime when busy around holidays.
Good benifits
Kontra érvek
High production standards, Strict attendance policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
They help the customers in a manner way they are all responsible and respectful, i loved working there but i had to leave because i was going back to school
Productive work environment
the stuff was very helpful and delightful to work for I enjoyed working for JcPenny's I would recommend this job to others.
good company to work for I can't anything bad about this company
Fun place to work
When meeting our goals we are celebrated,Store Manager ensure's that we are acknowledge for our hard work, parties,recognition's, and incentives. I often feel valued this is most important for me when working for a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you're given a job do it.
at first i really didn't like people. So i thought this would be a great idea to work for jcpenney so i could work on people skills. In doing so i learned to work in a fast-paced environment, learned to be a steward for the customer, learned how to fold various clothes, i learned how sizing works and measuring blinds for windows in the home department, also interacting with customers and watching for thieves.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours suck, if you are in school would not recommend, they have something call icaps which is a jcpenny credit card and if you dont sell a certain amount they fire you. they only let me work weekends and some weekdays i would not work here only if your 35-50
Good place to Work
Management and job culture is nice and friendly. Felt at ease with all the staff there.
Sometimes the schedules would be set out in a way where it is way to busy for the task set which would working seem a lot harder especially when it's there's few workers.

There's opportunity to grow, but in my experience you have to ask to get further.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the overall experiences here.
Exciting environment
JCPenney is a great company, they offer great deals to customers that save then money. The company offers flexible hours to work with the employees needs.
Productive work place
There was always something new coming around the corner to shake things up for the store. Managers were always considerate of their employees, and the lives they were living.
Good environment
Good people, good environment, fast past job. Was fun working with customers and learned quickly with there easy to do cash registers. Good experience for anyone
Shopping discounts
short breaks
Jc penny’s
Jc penny’s main goal was to make the customers happy. To be greeted and to be treated with kindness and always ready to help. We attempted to ask them if they needed help before coming to us.
Flexibility
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well maintenance and great staff
My time working at JCpennys was nothing but amazing. Really nice manager/employees. Great atmosphere and nice team bonding. Benefits were also amazing as well as shift time.
Work time
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés