Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Specialist

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job to have. I worked with some awesome people and felt like I was able to work hard each day. It taught me how to work hard and be dependable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive I enjoyed my job and working with my co workers. The starting of the day I did pricing that was changing sales toppers and putting the new sales sign in. I did clearance grouping the clearance together by sizes and colorising. When needed on truck day unboxed merchadise by departments. I had a great store manager and we worked well together. At the end of the day it was great a job well done. The most enjoyable at the end of day our work was complete on what we had to do for that day.
Pro érvek
on specials occasion we had covered dish for lunch for employee's.
Kontra érvek
some times we would get a short break.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very slow during regular weekdays. Management isn't as professional as I had hoped for. Learn quite a lot about retail and merchandising from fellow coworkers. Hardest part of the job was recovery during weekends and holidays.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
greeting and talkin with customer, doing pricing, changing signs, ect.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working at JC Penney in the summer of 2010 during my time as a college student. I then continued to transfer between the Hanover and Manchester store during my time at school and at home on vacations and holidays seasons. I have had none other than a positive experience working for the company. Starting off as a sales associate I became a merchandise execution specialist during the time of all the major changes made by the new CEO Ron Johnson. I would recommend the company to any persons looking for a job.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace environment. I lead 5 to 8 people a night in price changes store recovert, store set sell(product fixture placement) key holder manager on duty every night during closing cash handle as well as providing customer service
healthy work enviroment