Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandising Specialist46 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job to have. I worked with some awesome people and felt like I was able to work hard each day. It taught me how to work hard and be dependable.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is just another regular job. Most enjoyable part is the customers. Management is not all that and they only care about coverage and making sure enough people are there for closing. If you have an emergency they rarely care.
work enviroment
Bad Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure to have a clean and organized store environment whenever possible. Duties given are given times to finish. The work load is higher than the amount of hours given to sale and operations associates. Very nice people working for the company.
Holiday luncheons
Kontra érvek
Very busy store and not enough associates working sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful co-workers with lots of excitement
Busy workflow was a plus.

Enjoyed the excitement of meeting new people.

Loved helping others find what they really needed.
Worked around school schedule
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It got me through the bills and life. co workers were nice. Management contradicted each other a lot. No room to move up in the company in this position,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and coworkers to built relationships with. A decent atarting job but not a something you can consider a career.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible with work and school life perfect for current college students as a part time job. Although hours are bad at times, its retail that tends to happen, management could be alot more productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an excellent place to work while in high school or attending college. I have been employed for for three year and during my time at JCPenney I have acquired excellent customer service and communication skills. Such skills will become useful in future employment as well as in other situations life brings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We work with customers to find merchandise that is perfect for them in every way. We try to make customers want to shop with us over our competitors.
Pro érvek
Always get breaks, diversity in employees, food provided often, jean days often, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Short staffing a lot, struggling to grow as a company, not much room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
hardest part of job, keeping up with the fitting rooms. most enjoyable part was meeting new people. got along fine with co-workers and management . learned the value of good customer service. typical day would be: get to work, check in, go to missses' department, straightened clothes on shelves that were messy, check fitting rooms for unwanted clothing to be returned to register, and check clothing on display to see if it had to be straightened.
gained workplace experience
Kontra érvek
faster pace around christmas eve
Munkahelyi kultúra
• The work environment is always friendly
• Multi-tasking was a good learning experience

• Co-workers are always a team player

• Adjusting from slow pace to a fast one

• Learn and faced new challenges
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made signs, helped customers keep store clean.
co-workers were fun to be around made work easy going

making sure the Prices were accurate and customers were happy
we had fun potlucks
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contributre in all areas, from the back of the store to the front of the store. learned a lot about how the store operates, from receiving and preparing products, customer service, and merchandising by seasons and styles. co-workers have great upbeat personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing different projects everyday. Moving merchandise to set Sales Planner, constistant customer service.
Associate Discount, Clearance
Kontra érvek
Communications between some managers and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work : there is always work to be done. I've learned many things working at a JCPenney, such as pricing and signing, and monthly sets. I have gained tons of customer service experience working there. The people there are great everyone is friendly and everyone get along. the most difficult part of my job is trying to do so much done is so little time since the company has cut down hours. It has been a great experience there and I have enjoyed working at JCPenney.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've done almost everything with this company from putting merchandise out onto the floor from restocking the stock rooms to doing mark downs and price changes. Also I've helped with technical things as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me at work is very productive as i put all my effort in making my job a success. When it all boils down to management work related situations could be handled better especially with more respect but, because of the way i was raised i would go to them in a respectable manner to talk about situations, in which makes me feel better within myself. My co-workers on the other hand are fun people never had an issue with them and we always worked together. The most enjoyable part of my job was making the customers happy walking in and out of the store leaving them with a smile and them wanting to come back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. I began at age of 16 having 0 skills and now I can say that I learned a lot and have so much customer service experience. I started as a Sales Associate and moved up to a Merchandise Execution Specialist within a year working there. I dealt more with merchandise being placed out on the floor. I did some inventory, made sure the prices matched the signs, ticketed merchandise to a lower price and I also stayed overnight to assist managers planning the store changes each month. I did so many other tasks within the 3 1/2 years I worked at Jcpenney. I enjoyed how I kept up in such a fast paced environment also earning an Associate of the Month plaque. I was glad my hard work and dedication really paid off! I recently had to leave my job as a Merchandise Execution Specialist because I was due for birth on October. I am now ready to go back to work and expand my skills working as a Medical Assistant and/or a medical receptionist in a Medical Office Setting.
Pro érvek
Friendly co-workers, recognitions, birthday celebrations.
Kontra érvek
Poor pay rate for a lot of experience, no benefits, Bi-weekly paychecks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted in checking in merchandise, RFID scanning and processing. CO-workers are excellent as well as the store manager. The company is very family oriented. The hardest part of the job is having to only work certain hours a day and only a few days a week. The most enjoyable part is loving what you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for JCPenney corporation 12 years opening new stores remodeling stores, traveled on the road to different areas. I controlled my on JCPenney store in Mississippi as far as keeping it set, planograms, remodel schedules, employees merchandising advertising, and basic up keeping the fixtures and maintenance of the store, ordering supplies and much more. Won best visual merchandise manager for several years, including district and regional awards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, Stocking, cleaning, Helping customers find what they needed.
How to handle difficult people. Management always helping, teaching, suggesting ideas. I liked my co-workers. Sharing life stories and giving each other a hand up.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with people who did not know how to treat others well.

The most enjoyable part was working with the customers.
Pro érvek
insurance was great, perks were good, % off of purchases, bonuses for certain things.
pay rate was low.