JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Specialist

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 973 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to use my creative mind most of the time.
Visual Merchandise Presentation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2016, december 28.
Worked with customers and associates all the time, training associates and helping customers make choices on merchandise selection. It was fun setting up a display and before I could finish the display the merchandise had sold. Requiring me to find other merchandise to do the display with. I enjoyed pleasing the customers and love seeing their reaction to my work.
Pro érvek
Most of the time my job was Monday - Friday.
Kontra érvek
I was not pleased with doing inventory all day and sometimes all night.
1,0
Fast Past, Productive
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2016, június 29.
JCPenny is just another regular job. Most enjoyable part is the customers. Management is not all that and they only care about coverage and making sure enough people are there for closing. If you have an emergency they rarely care.
work enviroment
Bad Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engaging with customers for their specific needs, Fast paced operations team
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2016, május 16.
Make sure to have a clean and organized store environment whenever possible. Duties given are given times to finish. The work load is higher than the amount of hours given to sale and operations associates. Very nice people working for the company.
Holiday luncheons
Kontra érvek
Very busy store and not enough associates working sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many co-workers with great attitudes
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2016, március 10.
Helpful co-workers with lots of excitement
Busy workflow was a plus.
Enjoyed the excitement of meeting new people.
Loved helping others find what they really needed.
Worked around school schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Merchandise Handler
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2015, november 24.
It got me through the bills and life. co workers were nice. Management contradicted each other a lot. No room to move up in the company in this position,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great people
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2015, augusztus 24.
Great management and coworkers to built relationships with. A decent atarting job but not a something you can consider a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Flexible
Merchandise Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga2015, július 24.
Flexible with work and school life perfect for current college students as a part time job. Although hours are bad at times, its retail that tends to happen, management could be alot more productive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Great place to work!
Merchandise Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2015, július 23.
This is an excellent place to work while in high school or attending college. I have been employed for for three year and during my time at JCPenney I have acquired excellent customer service and communication skills. Such skills will become useful in future employment as well as in other situations life brings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and great opportunities to learn
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2015, július 2.
We work with customers to find merchandise that is perfect for them in every way. We try to make customers want to shop with us over our competitors.
Pro érvek
Always get breaks, diversity in employees, food provided often, jean days often, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Short staffing a lot, struggling to grow as a company, not much room for advancement
liked it
Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2015, június 4.
hardest part of job, keeping up with the fitting rooms. most enjoyable part was meeting new people. got along fine with co-workers and management . learned the value of good customer service. typical day would be: get to work, check in, go to missses' department, straightened clothes on shelves that were messy, check fitting rooms for unwanted clothing to be returned to register, and check clothing on display to see if it had to be straightened.
gained workplace experience
Kontra érvek
faster pace around christmas eve
Great Location
Merchandising Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lanham, MD2015, május 20.
• The work environment is always friendly
• Multi-tasking was a good learning experience
• Co-workers are always a team player
• Adjusting from slow pace to a fast one
• Learn and faced new challenges
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Challenged to learn more
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2015, január 25.
Made signs, helped customers keep store clean.
co-workers were fun to be around made work easy going
making sure the Prices were accurate and customers were happy
we had fun potlucks
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interactive and hands on in every area of the store function
Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2014, október 22.
Contributre in all areas, from the back of the store to the front of the store. learned a lot about how the store operates, from receiving and preparing products, customer service, and merchandising by seasons and styles. co-workers have great upbeat personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High in demand work enviorment
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2014, augusztus 19.
Doing different projects everyday. Moving merchandise to set Sales Planner, constistant customer service.
Associate Discount, Clearance
Kontra érvek
Communications between some managers and employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Ops Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2014, augusztus 8.
It's a nice place to work : there is always work to be done. I've learned many things working at a JCPenney, such as pricing and signing, and monthly sets. I have gained tons of customer service experience working there. The people there are great everyone is friendly and everyone get along. the most difficult part of my job is trying to do so much done is so little time since the company has cut down hours. It has been a great experience there and I have enjoyed working at JCPenney.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 7Jelentés
2,0
A Day at Jcpenney
Merchandise Ops Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Grove, NY2014, június 1.
I've done almost everything with this company from putting merchandise out onto the floor from restocking the stock rooms to doing mark downs and price changes. Also I've helped with technical things as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 6Jelentés
JcPenney
Retail Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2014, április 21.
A typical day for me at work is very productive as i put all my effort in making my job a success. When it all boils down to management work related situations could be handled better especially with more respect but, because of the way i was raised i would go to them in a respectable manner to talk about situations, in which makes me feel better within myself. My co-workers on the other hand are fun people never had an issue with them and we always worked together. The most enjoyable part of my job was making the customers happy walking in and out of the store leaving them with a smile and them wanting to come back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Very Productive a lot of Custmoer servie skills
Merchandise Execution Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meriden, CT2013, december 19.
I enjoyed working here. I began at age of 16 having 0 skills and now I can say that I learned a lot and have so much customer service experience. I started as a Sales Associate and moved up to a Merchandise Execution Specialist within a year working there. I dealt more with merchandise being placed out on the floor. I did some inventory, made sure the prices matched the signs, ticketed merchandise to a lower price and I also stayed overnight to assist managers planning the store changes each month. I did so many other tasks within the 3 1/2 years I worked at Jcpenney. I enjoyed how I kept up in such a fast paced environment also earning an Associate of the Month plaque. I was glad my hard work and dedication really paid off! I recently had to leave my job as a Merchandise Execution Specialist because I was due for birth on October. I am now ready to go back to work and expand my skills working as a Medical Assistant and/or a medical receptionist in a Medical Office Setting.
Pro érvek
Friendly co-workers, recognitions, birthday celebrations.
Kontra érvek
Poor pay rate for a lot of experience, no benefits, Bi-weekly paychecks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Excellent workplace
Merchandise Execution Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2013, november 13.
Assisted in checking in merchandise, RFID scanning and processing. CO-workers are excellent as well as the store manager. The company is very family oriented. The hardest part of the job is having to only work certain hours a day and only a few days a week. The most enjoyable part is loving what you do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
enjoyed
Visual Merchandise Specialist / Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  mississippi2013, augusztus 14.
Worked for JCPenney corporation 12 years opening new stores remodeling stores, traveled on the road to different areas. I controlled my on JCPenney store in Mississippi as far as keeping it set, planograms, remodel schedules, employees merchandising advertising, and basic up keeping the fixtures and maintenance of the store, ordering supplies and much more. Won best visual merchandise manager for several years, including district and regional awards.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van