Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Associate

193 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
Hardest part of the job
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
challenging workplace
Management not on same page with others. If you do well in your department, don't expect to move to another position. Fast pace. disagree with working on thanksgiving.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
hours depend on amount of credit cards and findmore
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice place to work.
There are a lot of good sales. Good coupons. It is like a family there. Everyone works like a team. We are all team players. Our catalog department has come back and the customers are very glad.
Great first Job
JCPenney is a great first job. If you are looking for career advancement, its not ideal unless you are studying business management of some sort to become a store or district manager.
Pro érvek
flexible so you can work while going to school
Worked for this company for 5+ years
It is great to start off with this company, but if you have a passion that you are seeking, this company is only good momentarily. The corporate system is screwed up, and the communication can be the worst that I have ever experienced, but the workers are always like family, and the teamwork on their part is amazing. You also will not be able to celebrate any holidays besides Christmas, or take vacations during the fall, and winter because it is mandatory to be there otherwise you jeopardize your job security. It used to be a wonderful place to be, but over the years they have gotten more money hungry, and inconsiderate to employees needs outside of customer needs.
Great benefits, PTO, Workers are friendly
Kontra érvek
Not enough work-life balance, Too pushy for sales, Mandatory holiday shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Jcpenny
It was a nice place to work at. Associates were nice, management was very good to me and work around my schedule. However the pay was not that great. The discounts however was pretty cool
Nice discounts
Low pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management will drive this location to close like many of the rest
This JCPenney operates on a skeleton of a staff, the store has always been severely understaffed leaving a heavy work load for employees. There is little to no variation in scheduling, except when closing some employees are allowed to leave earlier than others.
Employee discount
Sad to go
My friend helped me get a job here and I loved it from the start. The associates are all kind and welcoming and they'll help you if you need anything.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
J.C.Penney was overall a good company to work for. They work with your availability to make your schedule and offer good benefits. They also give their employees a 25% discount with a J.C.Penney credit card or 20% discount with any other form of payment.
Managment
I was not impressed with how management handled things. They weren't very easy to talk to. They acted like they had everything under control yet when ever you went to talk to them about something they wouldn't do anything about it.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
Management was not the greatest
It was OK
Not the place you can use your brain and figure things out. It was mostly folding clothes and cleaning departments. The employees were very "clique" like and the hours were never guaranteed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment, however, management have went sour.
I loved working at JcPenney, I've been with them for almost 3 years or 4. At first, I felt it was a great environment, I've made great friends and the pay was ok. However, with the time came, the hours started to decrease because we had too many hires and the management was getting more poor every time. So I decided to look for other ventures where I can give all of my hard work and feel I'm getting the right share of pay instead of overworking myself for low pay.
Pro érvek
friendly coworkers, great rapport of converstation, easy work.
Short breaks, wanting to work faster than normal in less 4 hours of shifts
N/a
Management was not great, they picked favorites and didn't treat all employees fairly. Management was constantly changing and there was no consistency in the store. They were inconsiderate to employees when they needed time off. Nothing was ever done correctly.
Overtime, free lunches, parties
Kontra érvek
not enough help, inconsistency in the stores, low pay
Excellent Working Environment, Excellent Management
JCPenney was by far my favorite place that I have worked. The hours were super flexible, and I was almost never required to work weekends. Managers were super accommodating when calling in employees, either rewarding a $5 certificate or allowing you to leave when you would like. There was a lot of freedom with this job. The dress code was not very strict. The management stood by you when customers were upset, and they didn’t talk down to you. They had a way of forming a work relationship as well as a friend relationship, which made the environment incredibly enjoyable and stress-free.
Pro érvek
Two 15-minute paid breaks, one 30-minute unpaid break, 20-25% discount, friendly coworkers, flexible hours
In my experience, none.
Steady work environment
JCPenny is an equal opportunity employer in which I would highly recommend. They offer numerous benefits as well as flexible schedules and a calm steady paced work environment.
flexible
sometimes lack hours
Enjoyable job
Fun place to work with happy people!
Flexible hours and scheduling!

Generous discount on some top brands such as Nike and Sephora!

Room for advancement at virtually any level!
gets too much
can get overwhelming if in higher postions alot of pressure is put on management. If you dont have the right management team it is hard to work as a team
productive and fun
I worked in the lingerie department. Learn a lot of other departments. I love the environment of the store and the coworkers were very friendly. I love working with the public.
flexible work schedule
the hours are extremely flexible for people who are still attending school. good job for people beginning to join work force. only problems are not enough hours during the slower season and not enough associates to work on a daily bases.
scheduling
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Work Family
When working, pay attention to how the employees treat each other and customers. The customer service needs work and training on site is needed desperately.
Productive, fun
JCPenney is a good place to work if you only want to work 15-20 hours a week. Pay isn’t great, and there’s no room for advancement whatsoever. Good coworkers, and a good discount.
Discount, parties, good coworkers
little to no hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés