Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Associate

193 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
Hardest part of the job
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
great employee discount
JCPenney is a great company to work for if you're in school for a part time job and for someone who is interested in retail. pay is low needs better management. has great employee discount though.
great employee discount
management and pay
Fast paced.
Management does not give any positive feedback only negative. Lack of assistance and associates to perform the work.
Would be a great place to work as a PT employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent work, but poor management
Overall it was a decent experience. As long as you do your job and work at a good pace you will be fine. Management, however, was poor with their scheduling. Scheduling and working the register is the main reason most people leave because of the heavy demand to sell cards.
Decent hours
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place but poor management
Jcpenney was a fun and friendly place to work overall, but management expected too much for little pay. I did not receive paid time off, even after working there for over a year. Management lacked drive and professionalism. I enjoyed working with customers and the associates were great to work with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going nowhere but downhill...
I have worked with this company on and off for 10 years, and it has only gone downhill. I did everything from cashiering to truck and pricing. Management and store structure were constantly changing, wrong people were getting promoted, and management couldn't care less about if the job was done right; just as long as it was done before a district inspection. management wouldn't take responsibility for their poor decision making and would take it out on lower level employees. employees were never recognized fr good work and hours were constantly being cut (even during the holiday season). If you didn't want to be reprimanded, it was just best to keep your head down and keep your mouth shut... otherwise, you were just adding fuel to the fire. my equal level team members were the only reason i stayed as long as i did.
Pro érvek
good frienships with same level coworkers.
Kontra érvek
poor management, minimal hours, no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with great people but didn't feel like I was informed enough
The people I worked with were great and you were expected to work hard but I always felt like there was stuff I didn't know or wasn't given enough informantion on. That started with learning they don't always tell you if you are seasonal or not, I was not informed that it would only be temporary. Also confusing when you are laid off. It was on your schedule, some people were just completely removed from the system before their last day. I would have had a better review if we were more informed and that leaving wasn't so confusing.
Productive, Fast paced
-Daily : Prepping and Organizing freight
Merchandise Replenishment

Customer Service

Online orders

Pricing and signing

-Supervisors are professional and wonderful to work with
Flexible hours, Customer Service
Kontra érvek
Compensation for work performance unfair
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management but the people are cool
the management isn't the greatest but the people you end up working with are pretty awesome. most of your coworkers are nice and the discounts are great. you get up to a 25% discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, fast paced, busy
I worked at JCPenny during the holiday season, and a temporary worker and was hired permanently. I enjoyed the job at first but then it became over whelming and the managers were young and immature, they favored certain people and would give the long work to the people who were hardworking but allow the people who slack to get away with it .
Nice place to work
JCP was a great place to work. Overall, I enjoyed my time there. I had to leave for the Marine Corps, but otherwise I would most likely still be there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You meet all kinds of people
The work place is good depending who is yoir supervisor. Some encourage you while other expect you to finish your job. They dont recognize your work most of the time. Its stressful sometimes to see alot of clothes and see people can be so dirty, not cleaning after themselves.
Discounts
No fitting room recognition >.<
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
I loved working at JC Penney. The only thing I would suggest is that Management have a better idea of whose covering the floor and, at all times. Also, there should be at least one fitting room clerk attending each fitting room. At least 1-4 sales clerks to assist with putting away clothing and, 1-2 people on registers (dependent upon if the store is busy or not).

This prevents the fitting room clerk from leaving their assigned area and, keeps down theft.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Constant moving from one department to another due to shortage of staff.
good ob for student
great job for a student not a good lifetime job. fun for younger people who just need a few hours a week. I liked the people I worked with dislike like the company as a whole.
Working day to day
Day to day isn't to bad. You'll get really rude and dumb customers from time to time but its not so bad. Management tries to be there for you as much as possible. The only negative thing is that you can't really advance/move up or get enough hours. The holidays is the best to get more hours but it's a lot take in if you don't have retail experience because it gets hectic.
Kontra érvek
Not given enough hours, not much advancement.
Productive and fun workplace
There was typically enough work to keep you busy throughout the day. Some days there was too much work that management couldn't train me properly. Management for the most part were understanding and supportive even when I had personal stuff going on. The culture was amazing. The diversity of coworkers was awesome. Always learning new things. The hardest part of the job was making room on the sales floor for new product. The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, was breaking down truck.
Understanding management, schedule flexibilty
time pressed work environment
Good Place to work
Good place to work if you have minimal bills. they do not pay very much. they are flexible with hours. typically all the old people got the good shift and the younger people got the night shift.
Loved it
I enjoyed my time at JCPenney, but I would like to persue my medical career. I liked the people and my direct Supervisor. She was very understanding and worked with me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with customer service.
Nice place to work, nice hours, great discount. Communication between leaders and team is great. Great perks with credit applications and online ordering.
Discount
Its a business
lack of team work, no raises, very little appreciation. No room for growth. Very high turnover rate. Great leaders are needed. a great leader coach their team for a high success rate.
great social experience
Team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, good manager, most upper management petty and pay difference is steep.
Job is ok. Pay is not. Upper management miserable and nitpicky despite being paid 3-5x more. Was once blackmailed by the manager that now runs the reconstructed team.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés