Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandising Associate

195 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
Hardest part of the job
The hardest part of my job was having to interact with many different personalities from both customers and coworkers. This made it difficult to communicate at times. Another hard part of the job is the pressure the companies to meet corporate standards and goals while having a scarce amount of associates in the store.
Holiday pay
lack of employees
Great supervisors
The hours are not enough to depend on not everyone follows the rules not everyone works the most important thing is credit applications those who work hard are never recognized those that have been there forever do nothing but stand around and talk new hires often get paid more your punishment for taking time off is no hours
It’s easy going
If your looking for a retail career it competitive. People literally will trash u to get to the top. Pay isn’t worth it . They push u hard to get people to signed up for credit cards which in turn drives most customers away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, flexible hours, poor management
Management positions are always changing so you get new supervisors and a new person doing your schedule every time you turn around. A new manager shoves credit down your throat making it a priority that you get people to apply for the JCPenney credit card and dismisses the topic of customer service at all. So many new people being hired that every time you go into a shift you don't know any of the people you are working with. They are flexible with hours so it was a good first job for that. But they do require you to work thanksgiving and black Friday NO EXCEPTIONS! So if you are a minor and want to have dinner with your family on Thanksgiving JCPenney will not allow it. There is no advancement opportunities really unless you are out of college (or around that age) with customer service experience. No regular associates are full-time so you get no more than 39 hours a week. Pay is not worth the work I put in.
Pleasure
It was a pleasure to work here . They became family . I knew this company before I worked here . They were hiring during the summer time and I applied . From then on , Ive met some amazing people who became family .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Help Employees Expand and Grow
The company lacks ability to help employees grow in the company. I wasn't able to expand my knowledge and skills, based on what I am learning in college majoring in Fashion Merchandising at ECU. I felt stagnant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a distribution center for all sales, retail and merchandise processing products
Jcpenney is a great company to work.As I achieved lots and more experience like sales retail merchandise processing,community services and also customer services like March of Dimes program,salvation army project,breast cancer awareness campaign in around CNN down atlanta town
It's a Job
Fast paced but easy work. Management is horrible and your only liked or get hours if you get alot of people to sign up for credit cards seems to be all they care about.
Productive and fun workplace
I really enjoyed working here at JCPenny. JCPenny had taken care of their associates. The workplace had been comfortable to work in. I would recommend this job to many of my peers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at for college Students.
Great place to work at if you want to get by. Great for college students.
Nice co-workers.

There very serious about there job so bring your A game.

What more can I say, it's a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad, but also not the best
It’s a pretty relaxed environment for the most part. For what I do, I can work at my own pace except when the days are busy. But I don’t get payed enough. And you have to be careful of what you say or do cause they’re fast to spread the word around.
Bad Management with Poor Hours
I started working at JCPenney in the Early Morning Merchandising Team, at first hours were pretty standard. Then slowly, they get kept getting cut down more and more til I worked only one day per week for about 5 hours. What is that?! I found out that their hours run on budget, however hours the corporate gives to us they divide among the employees. I picked up a second job after suffering from the inconsistency of the hours they provided. And soon moved to only doing Saturdays, I finally decided to put in my two weeks. The management was never satisfied with my work. At one point I was running all the lower level fitting rooms, then got asked to recover the wall of Levi's. A manager came around and said "I need you to help customers" (after just asking me to fix the Levi's Wall). I was so hot I took an old sign and started fanning myself and the manager said [again] "I need you to help assist the customers not fanning yourself trying to look cute". The disrespect and audacity and under-appreciation is real. The people and friends you make is great and all but if you want a secure job this is not it.
It's a paycheck
This job will provide you with a income. Will feel like a full-time job even when part-time. Must have lots patience to deal with multiple personalities when it comes to the customers. Good luck.
Same old retail job
Show up on time and help customers and you wont have any issues. Can get busy on weekends but again i feel like that is typical. Managers were usually understand about shift changes as long as they weren't super last minute.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for a good salary and hours its a no no
Salary needs to be raised more hours needed early benefits for workers. They lie about benefits. Some managers and supervisors do next to nothing on the job and pressure the workers sending them all over the place to work.
Great
Great! Great first job and career! Everyone is nice and it is a chill environment! Hours are flexible and management is fun and easy to work with. I love this job
Energetic
It's a fast paced always something to finish projects are always available sets change frequently incentive to get credit application in surveys in and online orders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes you work under pressure
You work under pressure and being told to do so much in a small matter of time. Sometimes you can’t even complete it if you’re working with more then one person. And it depends what position you get too.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
Short period of time, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it was okay. The managing and training needs to be overlooked.
I think the only problems are the managers. They give 5 minutes of trading and expect 10 hours of results from new associates. They are rude and put their “ power “ into everything including threats.
Comfortable but busy atomsphere
Seaonal employment throughout the holiday season .....Very busy enviroment steady paste organized and professional my responibilty and duties included presenting merchadise for sale.......
Short breaks
I like what I'm doing
I enjoy working at Jcpenney and working with the cuatomers. I like what I'm doing as a merchandise executive associate. There are lot of new things to learn and do at work. Lot of changes to learn the new opportunities to a do better for the customers and associates.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés