Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
* Customer service is a main priority in sales.
* Attend to customers in a timely manner.

* Managed a team of 8-12 people.

* Open and close the store as needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A,M, Exciting Huddles!Group participation.Celebrate the Wins.Celebrate and complement individual employees amongst their peers!Discuss todays goals.
Pro érvek
Work/Life balance was always honored and respected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very family friendly job. The management is helpful and supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did everything on floor from replenishing merchandise, to signing and pricing, dressing the mannequins and changing all the visual on the walls. I learned a lot working at JCP in the role of what it takes to keep the store looking good, clean and merchandise.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working hard and learning about different merchandise and meeting different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work when are just starting out in the work force. It is a fun and friendly work environment. Fellow Team members are positive and very helpful. Management is knowledgeable and great at training team members.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, Great for people going to school.
Kontra érvek
you are required to wear many hats, since there are fewer team members to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my first job. I worked there for 6 years and I loved every minute. I have gained so much experience for great customer service and what it means to work in teams. I was afford a managers position but unfortunately during training I was offered a new opportunity.
Pro érvek
Experience, quality customer service training and ability to advance.
compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot from JC Penney. The ins and outs of retail. Always had fun when I clocked in for work,
Pro érvek
pot lucks, bonuses, great friendly atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney in Hiram, GA is a very good place to work. I work on the Sales Support Team which is a highly functional team. A typical work day for me is a fast-paced, study work environment which I enjoy. My co-workers are knowledgeable and make up a great, well-balanced support team. Management is open to new ideas and pretty flexible with all of the moving parts that make up our team. The hardest part of the job would be, if it was an extremely slow-paced day which would be a long day for me. The most enjoyable part of the day is the teamwork and camaraderie among the support team.
Pro érvek
Appreciation lunches and additional employee discount incentives
Kontra érvek
healthcare, many consistent days with short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day begins with an email check to view any updates from overnight or a day off.
The next step is to check on the progress of all activities that have begun to see that necessary duties have been completed.

During this step a floor walk is quickly completed.

Upon returning to my desk reports are pulled and key information is entered into a daily newsletter for all employees to view in a brief morning meeting or later viewed as they start their day.

Next is a brief leadership meeting to go over everyone's daily agenda, followed by the general meeting.

At this point in the day its time to open doors for business.

While doing this a check is made to verify floor coverage and to answer any one on one questions.

The next activity is to go over productivity and sales to check for opportunities and wins. Throughout the day customer issues are handled and coaching is done in the moment.

The afternoon is a time to work with any available supervisors and to plan with them any projects to be completed.

Later afternoon staffing levels are reviewed to ensure employees are positioned correctly for the following day workload.

Email and electronic tasks are reviewed and dealt with appropriately.

Closing supervisors are met with to ensure the evening shift is ready for success.

Final review is made for the day and a list is in place for the following day.
Pro érvek
Helping and interacting with a variety of people is very rewarding.
Kontra érvek
Must work nights and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start out breaking down pallets and doing Merchandise sort. I've learned alot of work ethic and respect.Management is not to bad. Its a great place to work. My co-workers are what make me go to work because of the atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is the stress of people hounding you to get great productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others and the atmosphere.
Great atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uma das maiores redes internacionais de lojas de departamento, exigente ao máximo em termos de qualidade de produto e capacitação de fornecedores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was basically to straighten and stock anything in your area. Fold anything on tables, along with greeting customers as they came in your department and offering to assist them or helping them find exactly what they were looking for. Ringing them out at register, then going on to straighten your department, replenish any rack or shelves that were needed.

Management was great for my department, Marti was my supervisor in menswear - he was awesome to work with.

Most of my co-workers were pretty good workers, some of the youth might take a little longer than average

I worked full-time hours so usually 5 days a week every other weekend off. The only con would be evening and closing, however with retail this is expected

Pro érvek
environment, hours, steady work, meeting new people and return customers
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store management provided tools to get the job done. Great work family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed my days at JC Penny. I believe its because liked what i did on a daily basis.
Very nice employees
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have the ability to be involved in my customers lives. It was an experience working with JCPenney's, it was where I learned the importance of true values. My day always consisted of multiple task in all different areas of the store. From commission sales to visual merchandise layout.I am involve in many, close to all, areas of the store.
Pro érvek
Personal interaction with the customer
Kontra érvek
lack of appreciation from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about dealing with customers, co-workers and management.
I enjoyed the position of Merchandiser Assistant where I could help train employees, work with the manager and also provide my input regarding items which sold and those that did not.

I enjoyed helping the Manager come up with good strategies for sale promotions and doing the displays!
Pro érvek
Employee discounts especially on the clothing.
Kontra érvek
The pay was not that great, however the rate was alot lower during that time period.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working learn a lot good co-workers management was good and nice no hard part of my job. enjoy work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with several companies however I was happiest working with JCP, India office. I had to quit as I was moving to USA after my marriage with my husband.
Pro érvek
time flexibility, friendly management, wonderful work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY always help new comer to move up and they have great coach and motivating managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meet some of my very good friends there, always had a fun time while working