JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great camaraderie! Good place to work. Support team works mostly weekdays.
Merchandise Execution Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2014, június 18.
JCPenney in Hiram, GA is a very good place to work. I work on the Sales Support Team which is a highly functional team. A typical work day for me is a fast-paced, study work environment which I enjoy. My co-workers are knowledgeable and make up a great, well-balanced support team. Management is open to new ideas and pretty flexible with all of the moving parts that make up our team. The hardest part of the job would be, if it was an extremely slow-paced day which would be a long day for me. The most enjoyable part of the day is the teamwork and camaraderie among the support team.
Pro érvek
Appreciation lunches and additional employee discount incentives
Kontra érvek
healthcare, many consistent days with short shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Daily challenges which create a fast-paced customer service atmosphere.
Merchandise Execution Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2014, május 20.
A typical day begins with an email check to view any updates from overnight or a day off.
The next step is to check on the progress of all activities that have begun to see that necessary duties have been completed.
During this step a floor walk is quickly completed.
Upon returning to my desk reports are pulled and key information is entered into a daily newsletter for all employees to view in a brief morning meeting or later viewed as they start their day.
Next is a brief leadership meeting to go over everyone's daily agenda, followed by the general meeting.
At this point in the day its time to open doors for business.
While doing this a check is made to verify floor coverage and to answer any one on one questions.
The next activity is to go over productivity and sales to check for opportunities and wins. Throughout the day customer issues are handled and coaching is done in the moment.
The afternoon is a time to work with any available supervisors and to plan with them any projects to be completed.
Later afternoon staffing levels are reviewed to ensure employees are positioned correctly for the following day workload.
Email and electronic tasks are reviewed and dealt with appropriately.
Closing supervisors are met with to ensure the evening shift is ready for success.
Final review is made for the day and a list is in place for the following day.
Pro érvek
Helping and interacting with a variety of people is very rewarding.
Kontra érvek
Must work nights and weekends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive place to work
Merchandising expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2014, május 18.
Start out breaking down pallets and doing Merchandise sort. I've learned alot of work ethic and respect.Management is not to bad. Its a great place to work. My co-workers are what make me go to work because of the atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is the stress of people hounding you to get great productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others and the atmosphere.
Great atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Multinacional líder de mercado.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novo Hamburgo, RS2014, április 24.
Uma das maiores redes internacionais de lojas de departamento, exigente ao máximo em termos de qualidade de produto e capacitação de fornecedores.
Productive and Enjoyable working enviroment
Sales/Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberal, KS2014, április 21.
A typical day at work was basically to straighten and stock anything in your area. Fold anything on tables, along with greeting customers as they came in your department and offering to assist them or helping them find exactly what they were looking for. Ringing them out at register, then going on to straighten your department, replenish any rack or shelves that were needed.

Management was great for my department, Marti was my supervisor in menswear - he was awesome to work with.
Most of my co-workers were pretty good workers, some of the youth might take a little longer than average

I worked full-time hours so usually 5 days a week every other weekend off. The only con would be evening and closing, however with retail this is expected

Pro érvek
environment, hours, steady work, meeting new people and return customers
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Operations Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2014, március 30.
Store management provided tools to get the job done. Great work family.
Very productive
Merchandise Execution Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2014, március 4.
I truly enjoyed my days at JC Penny. I believe its because liked what i did on a daily basis.
Very nice employees
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
An experience that involve interaction with customer in the most memorable times.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2014, február 27.
I have the ability to be involved in my customers lives. It was an experience working with JCPenney's, it was where I learned the importance of true values. My day always consisted of multiple task in all different areas of the store. From commission sales to visual merchandise layout.I am involve in many, close to all, areas of the store.
Pro érvek
Personal interaction with the customer
Kontra érvek
lack of appreciation from management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
A good place to work
Merchandiser Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2014, február 24.
I learned a lot about dealing with customers, co-workers and management.
I enjoyed the position of Merchandiser Assistant where I could help train employees, work with the manager and also provide my input regarding items which sold and those that did not.
I enjoyed helping the Manager come up with good strategies for sale promotions and doing the displays!
Pro érvek
Employee discounts especially on the clothing.
Kontra érvek
The pay was not that great, however the rate was alot lower during that time period.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
TACKING
Merchandise Handling Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2014, január 21.
Enjoy working learn a lot good co-workers management was good and nice no hard part of my job. enjoy work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the best companies to work with
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delhi, DL2014, január 17.
I have worked with several companies however I was happiest working with JCP, India office. I had to quit as I was moving to USA after my marriage with my husband.
Pro érvek
time flexibility, friendly management, wonderful work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great Place to Show Your Talent
Merchandise Execution Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville VA2013, november 21.
JCPENNEY always help new comer to move up and they have great coach and motivating managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 6Jelentés
Fun place
Merchandise Execution Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2013, november 13.
Meet some of my very good friends there, always had a fun time while working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to learn how to deal with difficult people
Merchandise Execution Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2013, november 4.
Every day is an adventure at JCPenney’s. No two customers are the same, which is what makes my day enjoyable. I rather enjoy speaking to difficult customers. I see them as a challenge to change their perception, all the while, I am learning from them by studying them as well. Those non-verbal cues help me in diffusing many situations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace and Good Hours
Visual Support/ Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2013, október 11.
My typical day consist of doing markdowns around the store or putting new merchandise onto the floor from the truck. Also might change merchandise sets or layouts.
great hours
not enough hours
Great Pay.. sucky job
Merchandise Execution Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2013, augusztus 29.
This would have been a dream job it they actually trained you for the position!!!
Pro érvek
great pay, decent co workers
no training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked well with employees schedule
Linda Houdek - Manager Merchandise Handling (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2013, július 30.
worked well with my schedule and enjoyed the other employees
clean
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Support associate
Support/Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2013, július 17.
Depending on the day we are unloading and merchandising product , pricing and signing, mark downs, sets, and merchandising.
The managers and co-workers are wonderful people to work with we work as a team. The hardest part of the job would be physically challenging. What I love most would be merchandising and doing visuals in the home dept. and working with amazing people.
25% off discount, early morning hours, $5. gift cards, clearanced merchandise
Kontra érvek
hard work, lack of communication, no raises
1,0
Poor
Merchandise Execution Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2013, július 1.
A typical day at work was a constant challenge. Every company initiative went against the company morals and values. I learn to be resilient and adaptable to every modification to work load and to company expectations. Co-workers are a hit or miss. Every team is different. The hardest portion of the job is setting a monthly SET to 45% of is capacity. The most enjoyable portion of the job is hard to see from time to time. The negatives out-weigh the positives on a daily bases.
Hour lunch and 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Unstable, health benefits, hour allocation, unfair
fast paced, work environment
Merchandise Execution Lead Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  manchester, nh2013, június 19.
Typical day at work usually includes taking care of the truck, putting out the new merchandise, assisting customers anyway possible, placing orders. I have learned to multi-task a little better than before. Management is okay, not the greatest communication lacks.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van