Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just a seasonal worker for the company the job was truly a part time job a the pay wasn’t that great for the expectations that the company had for you although what can you expect for a seasonal part time job
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a ok 5 years, I started working in jcpenny in manhattan ,new york than transferred to glen Burnie Maryland. There was a a lot of ins and outs but I learned and succeeded through my 5 years.
holiday parties
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Emails received from HO (Dallas) to be sent to suppliers with action required clearly mentioned.
-Checking of WIPS for the shipments status.

-Following up with suppliers for production and shipment status

-Reviewing samples and lab dip etc

-Interaction with various teams such as- fabric team, colour team, QA, compliance, Operation, Technical design team, designers

-Factory visits

-Management culture is very transparent with an open door policy.

- Work culture id good providing a good work life balance

-Hardest part is due to time difference between India and US the items requiring immediate action is put of till the next day (for confirmation on mail).
Pro érvek
Office close to home, great team
Kontra érvek
Salary low, No parking facility, no recreational facilities
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
company restructured and eliminated key positions and expected the sales associates to pick up the slack and still receive the same pay.
this was several years ago when the ceo decided to call it jcp and you were not allowed to call it jcpenney. Mr. Penney started the company and would be appalled at what was happening. I hope the stock holders stepped up and help turn the company back around. It used to be a family oriented place to work with associated and management. It was a place I used to be proud to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days are slow and some days are busy, and some of instructions are easy to learn on the job it just depends on how busy the business. Management and work culture are good. the hardest part is the returns items, the most enjoyable part is meeting and talking to your coworkers and managers.
Meeting people
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people to work with and for, flexible with family and life, lots of variety from customer service to restocking and cleaning,
Pro érvek
learned a lot of different systems over the years
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are wonderful employees at this location. The company seemed to be disorganized at the time I was employed there. There was a new CEO with many new ideas and plans. This made the position very interesting and challenging. I enjoyed the opportunity to excercise my organizational skills, working with others to get through a challenging time. Unfortunately full time positions were drastically cut back and benefits were being eliminated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on the floor is fast paced and you must have great customer service. I have learned working this job that you must be able to do several different jobs at the same time. The managers and employees are always ready to help when needed. We always had fun while working making the time go fast. The hardest was working over nights changing the stores floor.
Pro érvek
Working with a great group of people
Kontra érvek
Having to work almost everyweekend
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day will allow you to meet interesting people during your daily duties. My experience within the company has expanded my skills from customer service to executing corporate plans and projects. Management within retail in general can vary, mostly with my experience has been very good. My co-workers have always been very friendly and within the workplace has created many friendships and a family atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at jcpenney everyday day. Great job love to go back and work as a great team once again great support team great merchandiser
Pro érvek
Great improvement great skills great work
Stress relieve less rush
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place from time to time with a very weak but supportive management depending on you know it all about the numbers but how grow and develop the skill you need to work at Jcpenny's because they will never be satisfied in what you do for them, but that is only some people not all of them.
Pro érvek
You get an hour lunch depending how busy it is.
they will you til drop
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to work with the public and help customers this is the place for you. It was a pleasure to help people with a variety of different needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. One of the perks was they had benefits which at the time most retail places didn't offer this. They had room for some advancement. I did like the employee discounts as well.
My customer service skills really formed while working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a few important things about the retail business. This job taught me the skills of merchandising. A job well worth the time and energy spent to get better interacting with guests.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
lack of hours, management does not communicate at all, not organized.
Lack of teaching employees to do certain task. You do the job and no recognition. Managers accusing workers on false allegations, giving out warnings even tho you do the work and on time!
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days and encouraged to not take days off as salary, enjoyed floor sets, processes and systems broken and need updating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work is filled with lots of new ideas. I enjoy interacting with associates and customers. I am always learning new things. The hardest part of the job can be dealing with an unhappy customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing a project to its end and watching positive sales results come out of it.
Pro érvek
Watching sales gains after a major floor move.
Kontra érvek
Interacting with an unhappy customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day could be working 2 hours a day or 7 hours a day. This is variable. Some weeks I get 11 hours a week and maybe the next week it could be 21 hours. My day normally begins at 6 a.m.

It has been a great experience in learning how to do mark downs, signage, pricing and visual.
Great experience. Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Lack of work hours. I cannot live on working an average of 15 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical work day was customer service, always learning new things about the store , co- workers were devoted, hardest part was knowing where to put new merchandise. the most enjoyable part is people
Pro érvek
the discount recieved for work apparel and in general
Kontra érvek
not being able to read the managers minds sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney stores suffered immensely when the mistake was made to replace the CEO and invest in new brands the customers didn't ask for. The store itself had good standing with its loyal customers and valued employees that changed over the past few years. Overall my experience working for the company taught me valuable skills and gave me great experience in management and problem solving. I was always happy to be a part of the JCPenney team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a nice enviornment, people are really respectful. goods and bad days but hard work always pays