Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good people to work with love the atmosphere and a group of wonderful people love what I did at jcpenny and Sharon Washington was a awsome boss lady
its ok
ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with the morning team. I assisted in the unloading of trucks and quickly moving the merchandise to the floor. Very little organization so it was hard to merchandise properly. A friendly environment save for the people I worked with directly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the future success of JC Penney is questionable, it was overall a good place to work. The benefits and salary were competitive and the facility was great with on-site fitness, cafeteria and beautiful campus. JCP encourages work-life balance and also offers many cultural opportunities and volunteer opportunities.

Given the challenging retail environment, the atmosphere has become tense and recurrent lay-offs have hurt morale. Conflicting direction from upper management creates confusion and frustration.
compensation, facility
Kontra érvek
tense environment, uncertainly about future viability
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a seasonal employee during Christmas Season. I would come in for my shift, check deployment chart to see where I would be and then begin straightening up, helping customers, or putting up new displays or products.

What I learned working with JC Penny repeatedly during their Christmas season was that a smile and good personality can carry you a long way and may even brighten up a downed customers day by the experience you provide.

The management here was Excellent! Always helpful, and professional, as well as willing to help you advance when opportunities came along.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes finding work to do, being mostly clothing retail store there was only some much you could do. So I spent most of my time patrolling my dept. looking for customers or cleaning odds and ends.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always seeing that I provided a customer with a one of a kind shopping experience. Whether it be choosing Back to School clothes, getting fitted for a suit, or redesigning your bedroom decor. Just seeing them leave with a smile because of me is the best part.
Pro érvek
Interaction with public, able to express creativity, awesome management and staff
Kontra érvek
Seasonal Emp have little to no advancement, more tasks to do during shift
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work,everyone was friendly, staff and management were very professional and made everything a team effort. They offered many benefits and discounts for their employees.
Recommends
I worked at J. C. Penney 7 months..

The company offers very good training . Creates great relationships, Flexibility in hours and offers a great associate discount program,

Understanding that you can only give great customer service with an adequate amount of help on the floor. To continually ask for superior results from such a small amount of people genuinely hurts that strong core that we need to offer such exemplary results
Pro érvek
This is my first job and had a good experience learned a lot. Perfect for those who need experience.
Kontra érvek
No benefits and pay is minimum.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jc penny was fun and quick paced there was always something to do . I learned how to merchandise better and clearance out merchandisease as well.
Good hours and benefits
Very strict environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent job. I just wanted a better paying career. I didn't enjoy working during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. They were also changing the type of clothing offered, and it didn't appeal to the majority of the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job for merchanising for retail companies. Medium stress on manual labor, good exercise, fast paced early morning shifts. you would work 6 am and be don by 2 pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired holiday temp to hire. The manager cut my work hours to 20 hours a week. I could not financial pay my bills with those hours. I was working.
Discounts
Cut my hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work in a very small town. Not much to choice where to work. I did enjoy working there and the discount was good. Management was nice.
Management was nice
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work starts off at seven in the morning to three. We started out going through inventory to put out and going through the prices and changing them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPENNY is a great opportunity for me, I've learned alot of things from this company.it is very normal that we have stressful times but at the end of the day things get better because our supporting teams work together, helping each other & our manager & supervisors are always have time to hear our concerns & if we have suggestions they listen to it & that's a good leadership.
Pro érvek
Free foods occasionaly & benefits like our associate discounts .
Kontra érvek
Short break in the morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company but the pay is horrible. I was promoted after six months with the company but never received my raise or promised PTO for months after performing the new job.
discounts
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney at the time I was there had great a management team. Very laid back job, great for a college student with little to no stress. I enjoyed the 3 years I was there.
flexable hours
hourly pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always having our store clean and representable for our customers to come in and shop. Helping people fine there size and style. One big thing in our store was to get credit apps, that means people opening credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great retailer, great people. Management was good. they just would put schooling over experience. The hardest thing about working there of course was holidays.
Pro érvek
works with your life schedule very well
Kontra érvek
don't always praise you and give the right promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job ..i worked hard and gave it my all ..i always did what was asked of me no matter what the task was ..Jcpennys is a great place to work ..
Pro érvek
Amazing peopleto work with ...Free lunches on occasion
Kontra érvek
Short breaks .They would change your schedule and not tell you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Depending on what department/position you work in, can get overwhelming at times. Just gotta keep yourself busy and on top of your responsibilities.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had several positions there and I felt they were all very educational. I wasn't a fan of the store managers . Asm managers were ok. pretty good about time off etc. able to move up in company.
emolyee recognition
store manaement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with awesome managers and available shifts.
Fast paced yet non stressful.

Grateful for the experience and opportunities the company provided me with.
Pro érvek
Great working environment, schedule and management
Wages