JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
merchandising
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 3.
good job for merchanising for retail companies. Medium stress on manual labor, good exercise, fast paced early morning shifts. you would work 6 am and be don by 2 pm.
Holiday Temp to Hire
Straighten merchandise and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2017, december 28.
I was hired holiday temp to hire. The manager cut my work hours to 20 hours a week. I could not financial pay my bills with those hours. I was working.
Discounts
Cut my hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great place to work in a very small town.
Assistant Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Early, TX2017, december 19.
It was a great place to work in a very small town. Not much to choice where to work. I did enjoy working there and the discount was good. Management was nice.
Management was nice
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place for me to learn great customer service
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2017, december 4.
A typical day at work starts off at seven in the morning to three. We started out going through inventory to put out and going through the prices and changing them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. I like fast pacing job, i work early & leaves early aftr my shift.
Associate Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salmon Run Mall, Watertown, NY2017, november 14.
Working at JCPENNY is a great opportunity for me, I've learned alot of things from this company.it is very normal that we have stressful times but at the end of the day things get better because our supporting teams work together, helping each other & our manager & supervisors are always have time to hear our concerns & if we have suggestions they listen to it & that's a good leadership.
Pro érvek
Free foods occasionaly & benefits like our associate discounts .
Kontra érvek
Short break in the morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay is so low i could not pay my rent
Merchandise Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017, november 4.
JCPenney is a great company but the pay is horrible. I was promoted after six months with the company but never received my raise or promised PTO for months after performing the new job.
discounts
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
great leadership
Assistant Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, szeptember 27.
JC Penney at the time I was there had great a management team. Very laid back job, great for a college student with little to no stress. I enjoyed the 3 years I was there.
flexable hours
hourly pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Giving great customer service.
Sales and Visual Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, július 29.
Always having our store clean and representable for our customers to come in and shop. Helping people fine there size and style. One big thing in our store was to get credit apps, that means people opening credit cards.
Fun place to work.
Merchandise Execution Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO 658042017, július 20.
Great retailer, great people. Management was good. they just would put schooling over experience. The hardest thing about working there of course was holidays.
Pro érvek
works with your life schedule very well
Kontra érvek
don't always praise you and give the right promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an awesome Company to work for ...The employees are great ..The job was hard but very fullfilling
I loved this job ..i worked hard and gave it my all ..i always did what was asked of me no matter what the task was ..Jcpennys is a great place to work ..
Pro érvek
Amazing peopleto work with ...Free lunches on occasion
Kontra érvek
Short breaks .They would change your schedule and not tell you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, július 14.
Good place to work. Depending on what department/position you work in, can get overwhelming at times. Just gotta keep yourself busy and on top of your responsibilities.
liked working there
Visual merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2017, június 28.
I had several positions there and I felt they were all very educational. I wasn't a fan of the store managers . Asm managers were ok. pretty good about time off etc. able to move up in company.
emolyee recognition
store manaement
Excellent
Sales, Merchandise and display artist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, május 6.
Great place to work with awesome managers and available shifts.
Fast paced yet non stressful.
Grateful for the experience and opportunities the company provided me with.
Pro érvek
Great working environment, schedule and management
Wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a productive enviroment
Visual Merchandise Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, április 23.
It was a ok 5 years, I started working in jcpenny in manhattan ,new york than transferred to glen Burnie Maryland. There was a a lot of ins and outs but I learned and succeeded through my 5 years.
holiday parties
short breaks
Typical Day at work
Assistant Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noida2017, február 26.
-Emails received from HO (Dallas) to be sent to suppliers with action required clearly mentioned.
-Checking of WIPS for the shipments status.
-Following up with suppliers for production and shipment status
-Reviewing samples and lab dip etc
-Interaction with various teams such as- fabric team, colour team, QA, compliance, Operation, Technical design team, designers
-Factory visits
-Management culture is very transparent with an open door policy.
- Work culture id good providing a good work life balance
-Hardest part is due to time difference between India and US the items requiring immediate action is put of till the next day (for confirmation on mail).
Pro érvek
Office close to home, great team
Kontra érvek
Salary low, No parking facility, no recreational facilities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
company was all over the place
Merchandising Execution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, MD2017, január 31.
company restructured and eliminated key positions and expected the sales associates to pick up the slack and still receive the same pay.
this was several years ago when the ceo decided to call it jcp and you were not allowed to call it jcpenney. Mr. Penney started the company and would be appalled at what was happening. I hope the stock holders stepped up and help turn the company back around. It used to be a family oriented place to work with associated and management. It was a place I used to be proud to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Work place
Merchandiser Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2017, január 27.
Some days are slow and some days are busy, and some of instructions are easy to learn on the job it just depends on how busy the business. Management and work culture are good. the hardest part is the returns items, the most enjoyable part is meeting and talking to your coworkers and managers.
Meeting people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great people
Merchandising, banking, and secretary work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alamosa, CO2016, december 13.
nice people to work with and for, flexible with family and life, lots of variety from customer service to restocking and cleaning,
Pro érvek
learned a lot of different systems over the years
Typical retail
Merchandise Execution Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2016, november 1.
There are wonderful employees at this location. The company seemed to be disorganized at the time I was employed there. There was a new CEO with many new ideas and plans. This made the position very interesting and challenging. I enjoyed the opportunity to excercise my organizational skills, working with others to get through a challenging time. Unfortunately full time positions were drastically cut back and benefits were being eliminated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Very fast paced
Merchandising Execution Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2016, március 25.
Working on the floor is fast paced and you must have great customer service. I have learned working this job that you must be able to do several different jobs at the same time. The managers and employees are always ready to help when needed. We always had fun while working making the time go fast. The hardest was working over nights changing the stores floor.
Pro érvek
Working with a great group of people
Kontra érvek
Having to work almost everyweekend
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van