Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
* Customer service is a main priority in sales.
* Attend to customers in a timely manner.

* Managed a team of 8-12 people.

* Open and close the store as needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at J.C Penney for over 2 years and I hated every day of it. Every day was the same. Very repetitive and boring work and very low pay. I would never work retail again!
Discounts on merchandise.
Low pay, boring work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is ok, but management is horrible. I've worked at 3 different department stores and this one has been by far the most unorganized and dirty store I've seen. Managers don't even know what is going on they just sit in their offices and think "they know everything" they don't appreciate their employees and a lot of them are underpaid. I would never work there again or recomend this location to anyone.
Discount
Pay, and managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like where I work and the people I work with. I like how much I walk when working here. I learned a lot about different brands, and how clothing sizes vary from petite, regular, kids, and plus. The work environment is friendly, and the managers are always really nice and encouraging.
Fun environment
Not enough hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in the shoe department and it’s just me alone doing everything pushing everything out and also doing shoe on display and also doing sigining for the shoe department too. It is a lot of work taking care of it and I do not feel like I get enough hours to get everything done. The comments some people make are uncalled for and are very rude. Over all the job is very stressful. Ever since they changed the titles in the store shoes is lacking everyone’s attention in the store. No one really cares anymore where the shoe goes. To top it off we have to have a findmore goal now which is hard to do.
No hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours promised never came to fruition. Kept changing my shift. Was involved in and was hospitalized for and auto accident. Upon return my position had been "reassigned".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney, in Houma La is the worse place to work every body there figures you owe them something, there unorganized, the MA gossip about associates as if we’re in high school, the pay is 8 dollars, like how far can you really get with that working 10 hours a week, the petrify I don’t recommend this job unless your at your lowest point in life!!! JUST AN HEADS UP
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no moving up, waste of time an gas
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't need a full time job this job is good. My first time in a retail job so it's been difficult learning the in and outs. I would not recommend if you don't like working with people or customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Jcpenney in Champaign is disorganized... stressful.. expected to the work of 20people eventhough you're only one person.. Untrained lifeless zombies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the highly competitive working environment and absolutely love to make buying decisions to keep my selling floor stocked and presented appealing to our guests.
Friendly and competitive
Kontra érvek
Not able to be reassigned as manager if needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work on the truck team so early mornings. That being said, I'm out by 10 or 11am everyday I work. It's pretty laid back and you are able to make decisions on your own. Management could be better, but that is a struggle where ever you go. They work well with your availability and dealing with the public is sorta nice especially when you know everything about the store. It is a very easy job, but you do have to use your head whether you are a manager, cashier, merchandiser, or on the truck team. I love working here, but I think it is my time to look for a new one so I can grow.
discount. direct deposit.
Kontra érvek
management. not promised hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing that made me switch job to Dillard's was the hours. JC Penney did not offer full time job. The benefit was not as good as Dillard's, but the environment was good.
Collaborate, team work
No full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a merchandiser for JCPenney was great! I got to follow planograms and decorate stores many depts overnight. Play dress up with mannequins and got great discounts on merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store is a poor environment to work. You must be young a student and needing part time hour only.
This store is not for a head of household that need to provide for a family.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Dirty enviroment very low pay job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Initially this was a great place to work, until you upset management or get on the sh t list for one of the upper managers, then things can go downhill. Most associates are nice, but barely any do work. Would not recommend due to certain upper management. Also, there is a focus on credit cards to the point that if some associates did not sell as many as others (2 versus 7) they would get their hours cut without explanation. There were attempts at training to sell, but it truly is luck of the draw for what customer you get (some may have and not use, some may not want).
Pro érvek
Some management is good, associates are generally nice
Kontra érvek
Upper management, high turnover, high pressure and stress to sell credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at JCP p/t. I have 2 children & it is really close to my home.
They are really flexible with my hours, if I need more or if I need

time off.

There is a large turnover of mostly teenagers working there..but other than that the employees are really nice. The manager is very approachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very unorganized place. The management team is inconsistent with desired work, plans of accomplishing tasks, etc. Some of the management team are not qualified for their positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time passes fast because there is always something to do. Open pallets and take merchandise to the floor. Mark downs for clearance. Sometimes cleaning floor to make shoppable
Pro érvek
Fast pace. Early morning start.
Shift changes often
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employers were nice and cooperative. I've learned about cleaning and mostly: Stocking! The only bad side is the breaks. Other than that it's a good place to work at for Entry level with competitive pay.
Flexible hours
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
people are friendly i work with and they will give you days off you need. i am on the support team, which is a fast pace and always busy. Support team is signing, mark downs, unboxing pallets, and
putting stock away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has been in decline for several years now as traditional retail has been struggling with the new on-line ecom retail world and dying mall shopping experiences.

Company has cycled through too many changes in CEO's and bad short term greedy investors.

Greedy board members not truly interested in the long success of the company only in short term gains for their wallets.
Poor board management
Kontra érvek
Lots of great hard working people