JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
No go
Merchandiser Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, január 11.
The Jcpenney in Champaign is disorganized... stressful.. expected to the work of 20people eventhough you're only one person.. Untrained lifeless zombies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer services are challenging and fast paced
Department Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, január 4.
I enjoyed the highly competitive working environment and absolutely love to make buying decisions to keep my selling floor stocked and presented appealing to our guests.
Friendly and competitive
Kontra érvek
Not able to be reassigned as manager if needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great starter job.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, augusztus 26.
I work on the truck team so early mornings. That being said, I'm out by 10 or 11am everyday I work. It's pretty laid back and you are able to make decisions on your own. Management could be better, but that is a struggle where ever you go. They work well with your availability and dealing with the public is sorta nice especially when you know everything about the store. It is a very easy job, but you do have to use your head whether you are a manager, cashier, merchandiser, or on the truck team. I love working here, but I think it is my time to look for a new one so I can grow.
discount. direct deposit.
Kontra érvek
management. not promised hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work there.
Sales & Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, augusztus 12.
The only thing that made me switch job to Dillard's was the hours. JC Penney did not offer full time job. The benefit was not as good as Dillard's, but the environment was good.
Collaborate, team work
No full time
It was good.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, július 21.
Working as a merchandiser for JCPenney was great! I got to follow planograms and decorate stores many depts overnight. Play dress up with mannequins and got great discounts on merchandise.
1,0
Dirty store not sanitary
Visual merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 19.
This store is a poor environment to work. You must be young a student and needing part time hour only.
This store is not for a head of household that need to provide for a family.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Dirty enviroment very low pay job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Far too stressful for associates
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  NH2018, július 15.
Initially this was a great place to work, until you upset management or get on the sh t list for one of the upper managers, then things can go downhill. Most associates are nice, but barely any do work. Would not recommend due to certain upper management. Also, there is a focus on credit cards to the point that if some associates did not sell as many as others (2 versus 7) they would get their hours cut without explanation. There were attempts at training to sell, but it truly is luck of the draw for what customer you get (some may have and not use, some may not want).
Pro érvek
Some management is good, associates are generally nice
Kontra érvek
Upper management, high turnover, high pressure and stress to sell credit cards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going place to work
Assistant Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, július 10.
I work at JCP p/t. I have 2 children & it is really close to my home.
They are really flexible with my hours, if I need more or if I need
time off.
There is a large turnover of mostly teenagers working there..but other than that the employees are really nice. The manager is very approachable.
It is very unorganized
Operations Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, június 10.
It is a very unorganized place. The management team is inconsistent with desired work, plans of accomplishing tasks, etc. Some of the management team are not qualified for their positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Merchandising
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 9.
Time passes fast because there is always something to do. Open pallets and take merchandise to the floor. Mark downs for clearance. Sometimes cleaning floor to make shoppable
Pro érvek
Fast pace. Early morning start.
Shift changes often
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with Relaxed employers.
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 7.
The employers were nice and cooperative. I've learned about cleaning and mostly: Stocking! The only bad side is the breaks. Other than that it's a good place to work at for Entry level with competitive pay.
Flexible hours
Short Breaks
i like it
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 1.
people are friendly i work with and they will give you days off you need. i am on the support team, which is a fast pace and always busy. Support team is signing, mark downs, unboxing pallets, and
putting stock away.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunate - sad death of traditional retail
Merchandise Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, április 21.
Company has been in decline for several years now as traditional retail has been struggling with the new on-line ecom retail world and dying mall shopping experiences.

Company has cycled through too many changes in CEO's and bad short term greedy investors.

Greedy board members not truly interested in the long success of the company only in short term gains for their wallets.
Poor board management
Kontra érvek
Lots of great hard working people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a terrible place to work, very few hours
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, április 14.
I worked with the morning team. I assisted in the unloading of trucks and quickly moving the merchandise to the floor. Very little organization so it was hard to merchandise properly. A friendly environment save for the people I worked with directly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, március 12.
Although the future success of JC Penney is questionable, it was overall a good place to work. The benefits and salary were competitive and the facility was great with on-site fitness, cafeteria and beautiful campus. JCP encourages work-life balance and also offers many cultural opportunities and volunteer opportunities.

Given the challenging retail environment, the atmosphere has become tense and recurrent lay-offs have hurt morale. Conflicting direction from upper management creates confusion and frustration.
compensation, facility
Kontra érvek
tense environment, uncertainly about future viability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
JC Penny
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, március 7.
I worked here as a seasonal employee during Christmas Season. I would come in for my shift, check deployment chart to see where I would be and then begin straightening up, helping customers, or putting up new displays or products.

What I learned working with JC Penny repeatedly during their Christmas season was that a smile and good personality can carry you a long way and may even brighten up a downed customers day by the experience you provide.

The management here was Excellent! Always helpful, and professional, as well as willing to help you advance when opportunities came along.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes finding work to do, being mostly clothing retail store there was only some much you could do. So I spent most of my time patrolling my dept. looking for customers or cleaning odds and ends.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always seeing that I provided a customer with a one of a kind shopping experience. Whether it be choosing Back to School clothes, getting fitted for a suit, or redesigning your bedroom decor. Just seeing them leave with a smile because of me is the best part.
Pro érvek
Interaction with public, able to express creativity, awesome management and staff
Kontra érvek
Seasonal Emp have little to no advancement, more tasks to do during shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Place to Work, Many benefits
Women's Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770492018, március 5.
It was a good place to work,everyone was friendly, staff and management were very professional and made everything a team effort. They offered many benefits and discounts for their employees.
Friendly atmosphere.
Merchandiser Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC 296072018, január 26.
Recommends
I worked at J. C. Penney 7 months..
The company offers very good training . Creates great relationships, Flexibility in hours and offers a great associate discount program,
Understanding that you can only give great customer service with an adequate amount of help on the floor. To continually ask for superior results from such a small amount of people genuinely hurts that strong core that we need to offer such exemplary results
Pro érvek
This is my first job and had a good experience learned a lot. Perfect for those who need experience.
Kontra érvek
No benefits and pay is minimum.
High paced
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 19.
Working at Jc penny was fun and quick paced there was always something to do . I learned how to merchandise better and clearance out merchandisease as well.
Good hours and benefits
Very strict environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with co-workers.
MERCHANDISER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Bend, KS 675302018, január 11.
It was a decent job. I just wanted a better paying career. I didn't enjoy working during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. They were also changing the type of clothing offered, and it didn't appeal to the majority of the community.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van