Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just a seasonal worker for the company the job was truly a part time job a the pay wasn’t that great for the expectations that the company had for you although what can you expect for a seasonal part time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
This postion was great for a long time. After my position was eliminated, along with several others, everyone was worried. The management team in the store was great and always tried their hardest to keep everyone up-beat and positive. The hardest part of my job was learning to prioritize tasks and let go of what cannot be completed that day. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to put some of my own ideas to work to help make the store look great.
i was never bored!
Kontra érvek
never knowing what my work schedule would look like.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a GREAT place to learn and grow. I have been working in retail, specifically in JCPenney for over six years.Through the years I have learn how to supervise, how to merchandise and how to provide great customer service and I intend to bring my knowledge to any future position I may have.
growth opportunity
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job at JC Penney. Unloading and prepping the truck was one of my favorite jobs I have ever done in my retail experience but there was no advancement opportunity in that department because they only had one direct supervisor and there were no open positions in any other stores. I was offered the job as the merchandise execution lead and I took it as it was a great opportunity for growth. I loved the people I worked with. Being able to come up with a plan and meet sales goals and make the customers happy as well as my team of associates kept me going from day to day. Work was always a pleasurable experience
Pro érvek
full time, management experience, friendly associates, got to perform my passions daily
Kontra érvek
i thought my job was safe. i thought wrong.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
I was a (Seasonal) employee duties Inventory Control / Warehousing
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be go in and make sure the store was visual up to standards. And to make sure all the sale properties were up for the day.I learned how to build fixtures, read planograms , how to unload trucks and how to stock merchandise . I also learned how to supervise the workers i had working for me and to set us up a plan of what we were gonna work on each day when we came in . My coworkers were very outgoing and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was setting the Christmas set each year. Most enjoyable part is of the job is seeing that the store looks great when you have done all your display work.
Pro érvek
no weekends and good benefits
Kontra érvek
pay is not that great for being with the company as long as i was, and the company doesnt treat their employees with any respect or pf any value .
Munkahelyi kultúra
good peple to work with, fair environment,likeable managers.not much room for advancement.
nice, clean, positive envoronment
Kontra érvek
not much room for advancment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open or close check email and my compass. See whats on the my compass task to see if any priority tasks are there. Get those complete first. Everyday consist of visual task, graphics, pricing, training, delegating, working the sales floor answering MOD calls, giving customer service, etc. You learn time management, visual skills, customer service skills, communication skills, management skills, and much more. I enjoy working with people who are motivated and have a passion for what they are doing. The hardest part of the job is the time. It has a very high demand for time at work. So the work and life balance tend to be all work and no life. Accomplishing my duties and task. Being successful at each process and making it my own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can get tedious and boring but okay for your first job. I've worked there for 2 years now, but I looking forward to advancing in my career now. I only work part time because I go to school. You learn a lot about retail, how to run a store, and how to operate a cash register. I enjoy using my associate discount to shop on my days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy the work and the members of my team, however am not enjoying the new culture...too few people to do the work, too many late hours, and zero job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually involving pricing some new merchandise, getting hangers before I clock out and working in groups to ensure that our merchandise is properly priced for customers to enjoy for a fair and square price. The hardest part of the job is getting more than 15 hours a week, but the most enjoyable part of the job is working with other people employed there.
Pro érvek
nice people to work with
hours are low
Munkahelyi kultúra
LETGO. Staff reduction due to the economy. St. Louis Missouri, 2006-2010.I was themost experienced and worked 4.5 years while understaffed, lost vacation days and never a sick day.After theSTAFF REDUCTION my IRA-Money Market was postponed following the request by the financial advisor of my bank. This was 2 months "late" as my fiance of 14 years went in the hospital and this money was for an emergency such as his healthcare.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's at one time was family oriented. Now the company comes first. Family second if there is time. I think it's all about the stockholders.
25% discount
Kontra érvek
pay does not match years of service
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first, the people make the job exciting and fun. But over time you learn that, if you aren't a yes man you don't go far.
associates
Kontra érvek
limited hours, not so friendly managers, do every job at least twice
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése