Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just a seasonal worker for the company the job was truly a part time job a the pay wasn’t that great for the expectations that the company had for you although what can you expect for a seasonal part time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is an adventure at JCPenney’s. No two customers are the same, which is what makes my day enjoyable. I rather enjoy speaking to difficult customers. I see them as a challenge to change their perception, all the while, I am learning from them by studying them as well. Those non-verbal cues help me in diffusing many situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day consist of doing markdowns around the store or putting new merchandise onto the floor from the truck. Also might change merchandise sets or layouts.
great hours
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This would have been a dream job it they actually trained you for the position!!!
Pro érvek
great pay, decent co workers
no training
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked well with my schedule and enjoyed the other employees
clean
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the day we are unloading and merchandising product , pricing and signing, mark downs, sets, and merchandising. The managers and co-workers are wonderful people to work with we work as a team. The hardest part of the job would be physically challenging. What I love most would be merchandising and doing visuals in the home dept. and working with amazing people.
25% off discount, early morning hours, $5. gift cards, clearanced merchandise
Kontra érvek
hard work, lack of communication, no raises
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was a constant challenge. Every company initiative went against the company morals and values. I learn to be resilient and adaptable to every modification to work load and to company expectations. Co-workers are a hit or miss. Every team is different. The hardest portion of the job is setting a monthly SET to 45% of is capacity. The most enjoyable portion of the job is hard to see from time to time. The negatives out-weigh the positives on a daily bases.
Hour lunch and 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Unstable, health benefits, hour allocation, unfair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work usually includes taking care of the truck, putting out the new merchandise, assisting customers anyway possible, placing orders. I have learned to multi-task a little better than before. Management is okay, not the greatest communication lacks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is hectic, with changes. Management can be stressful and demanding to keep up with all of the changes and workload, without the proper resources.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, fun workplace, safe workplace, good environment to work. was one of my best jobs, I enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot about visual merchandising and marketing. I had a very good co-workers. I learned inventory, I learned the ability to managing visual exciting environment , learned to read floor plans, set up hot zone, dress mannequins, set up graphics, planning event for new product, how to increase sales. was a very interesting job.
30 min lunch good, 15 min breaks good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday, came-in to work and stocked merchandise. Learned how to use palm pilot to stock merchandise
Good Environment.
Recovery
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. They were experienced and very knowledgeable. I learned a lot from them over the years.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise sales floorensure visual executtionManage price changesDrive Sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
At work I would do service sales support even though that's not what I signed up for. I learned how to use a pricing gun. management was okay for the most part. I loved my co-workers. the hardest part of my job was standing around so much because I have plantar fasciitis. the only time I enjoyed my job was black Friday I got to be a cashier what I really wanted to be there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, it have its ups and down like any other company but the people and the customer are what really make this company shine.
Pro érvek
great people to be around
Kontra érvek
no much growth within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here very much. I had the sweetest young boss lady. She taught me how to be a Merchandise Manager, because she believed in me. I enjoyed learning how to do this. I was left in charge of my area. I also trained the new people to come in. It was a very rewarding job to be able to help the customers with what they needed.
Pro érvek
had a lot of fun with the other employees, and learning how to do my job
Kontra érvek
did not pay enough per hour, the main boss man was very hard to work for.`
Munkahelyi kultúra
christmas time is busy and happy to see customers how happy they come to buy their christmas presents.learn quality of merchandise and responsability of watching the jewelry. management is great.co-worker very proffessional.I didnt have hardest part of the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers with the jewelry
bonus
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day started at around 6:30am, although officially I was scheduled at 8am. I would check schedules, my daily planner, and email to make sure that nothing had changed over night. My employees would come in at 7am and I would go over the plan for the day and what tasks were the most important. My boss, the store leader, would come in at 8am and I would be in her office asking for any changes that were going on or were to take place.I spent most of the rest of my day following up between my associates, the department managers, and the store leader. I would call that the hardest part of the job because of the way that things were constantly changing and no one seemed to be on the same page. The most enjoyable part was working with good people and accomplishing the things that leadership thought that we couldn't.
Pro érvek
working with a great group of diverse associates
Kontra érvek
company direction changed frequently, little organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked and practically lived here for 6 years, could not balance life and work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Jcpenney was a great experience. I started off as just a Floor Sales Associate and with hard work i moved up to the Merchandise Execution Leader. I had a great team that was determined and motivated. When changes started to occur in the store and with the company, my group of ten became a group of five; therefore workload became heavier. The hardest part of the job was getting tasks done in a timely matter, by the due date, and looking very presentable, it was a priority that the job got done.
benefits, pto, friendly enviornment
cummunication
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about JCPenney and it's systems. I was the go to person when it came to projects that needed to get done or how things worked. I worked with wonderful employees and two amazing managers. It was a stressful job with a lot of hours full of work but it was exciting. Everyday, there was something new to learn and to do. The people that I worked with made it worth while.