Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandise Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandise Manager153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
A day at JCp
Typical day at work you would look at your emails and see if there are any pirorities and get them done then do you list of things. The culture is great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a mean customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Supervisor position was a 9-5 job. You worked every other weekend with one closing night a week. I learned a lot of leadership skills and I grew as a person. I learned how to manage a team and provide them direction. Floor sets were a big part of the job and merchandising correctly. The atmosphere of JCPenney is one you will always enjoy. Other associates are very welcoming and a huge help to guide you through the workplace. The hardest part about the job is that you lose a lot of time to be spent outside of work. The job consumes so much of your time. It can be super stressful and if you don't handle stress well, this isn't the job for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the staff. It is a family oriented environment.
Great staffing
Time consuming, pay
Working at JCP
The company has great advancement opportunities for employees that do well. The company is also making cutbacks that are effecting several jobs around the company.
A great place to grow
It is a great place to start a career, you can develop yourself quickly. The associates are very friendly and the supervisors are very team building focused.
great experience
The workplace was like a family excellent support from managers
and coworkers.

.In typical day at work it was always good feeling to listened to customers and be able to help them.

I enjoyed to see the satisfaction of the customers, when they got what they were looking for.

The hard part when a project needed to be completed and this wasn't for circustances out of hand.

The typical day at work was customer service,placing merchandise,
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a good place to work if you like fashion
JCPenney is a good place to work if you have a good manager to work with. The benefits were good and hours were flexible. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet people.
Fun work place Sephora inside JCPenney
Safe work place a lot of development and enjoyed every minute of it. Their is a lot of growth if you are an outgoing positive person and a go getter. You do have to adapt to change as it is retail when sales trend are down and be able to be understanding and continue to have the positive energy to elevate the employees.
Good Company, Low Pay
I like the people I work with and the company, but I cant afford to stay at this job. I can barely put food on the table. JCPennys has a good idea where retail is going, but should make sure their supervisors are taken care of financially.
good environment
low pay
Great Work Family
I thoroughly enjoyed working at this location. I had a great work family and really enjoyed being a supervisor. As a full-time associate my benefits were great. I left this company because of the hours. Working retail is tough when you have a child at home and want to be there for them on the weekends and holidays. When working in a small town it is hard to advance unless willing to relocate to the larger cities.
Work Family, Benefits for Full-Time associates
Kontra érvek
Schedule is inconsistent and you deal with a lot of rude people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and wonderful working enviorment
Responsible for various departments, children's Men's, Cosmetic's, Jewelry and Homes. Managed and worked with others to ensure all standards and criteria were met, inventory levels meet turnover objective and those actions were taken to achieve goals.
Pro érvek
Wonderful store to work for.
A Great Place to work
Fast pace environment. If you like not knowing what your day is going to be like this is the perfect job for you. Your day changes every day even when you plan it out. Leadership is good. The company does care about its people.
People you work with
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very compettive poor management discriminates due to age
very competitive poor management plays favortisms towards certain employees they go by point systems for absents if not liked by management it is used against you to get rid of you
no pros
to many to list
fun but sometimes stressfull
fun place to work but sometimes stressful and lack of hours and NO OVERTIME. great people to work with , loved working with them , sometimes management in the store was clueless/lazy
Typical Day
A typical day at JCPenney's is very stressful there are various tasks that are required to have a working store. Starting with the customer. At the store our main priority is the customer and that they are satisfied when they leave to do so we are required to greet, thank, and customer service the customer. Aside from we as a team have a quota for credit that we have to push our team to make goal each day. Also. the floor must be at standards for the customer so they can easily find the merchandise that they are searching for. The hardest part pf the job is having to face different views from general manager, and district mangers voicing their opinion in the set of the floor and them not agreeing. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things each and every day. I also love the fact that I am able to interact with various people on a daily basis and working along with my peers/team.
Good company when I was there in the 80's
JC Penney was known for excellent management training and opportunity to grow. They had integrity and was overall a good place to work if you wanted to be in retailing.
A Day in the Life at JCPenney
With this store being so close to the home office, this job can be quite stressful. The job expectation is not realistic of the allotted hours to get the job done. Too much to do, but not enough people or hours to do it. Best part of the job is helping customers who you can see really need it.
great experience
JCpenney is a great place to work. You develop great relationships. The working environment is good.

I had great mentors and experiences I will always take with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress, constantly changing, understaffed, high expections from supervisors
Hardest part of the job is the daily changing expections. Minimal staffing and supervision for amt of employees. Time to finish projects very limited, always changing staffing issues and new employees to train with very limited budget for staffing with constant budget cuts due to sales.
employee recogintion
weekends and lots of evening shifts, only 1 weekend off a month
Munkahelyi kultúra
caring work environment despite retail stress
potential for being a great job, stressful because brick and mortar has to survive, causing reactionary changes. great proprietary product, great vision
Nothing to say
I love my job just looking to grow with the company. The day can start off cool and fun then may end up stressful when all these emails start coming in with things they want to change last minute.
fun workplace
This is great job and quick advancement , If you are currently in school , they will work with you to ensure that you complete your education. perfect to gain experience
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés