Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandise Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandise Manager155 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
155 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work you would look at your emails and see if there are any pirorities and get them done then do you list of things. The culture is great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a mean customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my experience with the company, you're treating replaceable. Additonally, men were addressed Mr., while women were called by their first name, even if the woman was in a higher position.
discounts, closed on Major holidays
Kontra érvek
its retail..inventory, and extended hours during holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Holiday hours are horrible, management is all over the place and its very stressful due to Manager's. Hours change every week, and the budget for each week is different and never used properly.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management at JCP and I learn a lot there.I had the chance to work in multiple leaders roles.It was great company to work for until the company began to struggle.
You work long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. It is a great place to interact with people and help develop future leaders. I travel a lot in my role and get to see different aspects of the business from state to state.
Strong culture
No Stock Options
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace that is flexible with school schedule. Great place for college students. Good place to learn customer service skills, how to handle money, and multi tasking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days always moving merchandise to ensure customers needs are met
Learned to multi task and focus on the customer

Managed by example and always willing to help when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP.
However the company’s recent failures and reconstruction efforts misplaced several valuable employees.

I enjoyed my position with the company.

Mattoon store always puts customers first.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was the best company I have worked for so far in my management career. There is always room to grow they give you the training you need to succeed. I loved my job at JCPenney I would definitely recommend it to friends.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The local store management was great. It was the district and up management that was horrible. No matter how hard you tried it was never good enough. They did not care about the individual people in the store. The company is struggling to stay afloat and it's easy to see that. Extremely stressful work environment.
People youvworked with
Corporate Culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Until new management came things were great. They treated us like slaves and didn’t want to pay us right. Nor did they put people in positions that belonged in them. Too many favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a serious lack of communication amongst upper management that causes problems on a daily basis. The messages are not consistent and it hinders productivity as well as causing conflict amongst employees. One supervisor will tell an associate to do one thing and a manger will tell the same associate to do something else. They also put unrealistic expectations on employees demanding that goals be met despite not having the proper resources.
Flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
lack of communication amongst upper managemen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment, which offers me a way to utilize my creative side when doing floor sets. And also gives me the opportunity to interact with customers and sales associates while I am running MOD shifts.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits for full time employees
Kontra érvek
6 day work weeks. Scheduling of weekends is not fair to all supervisors. Favoritism is obvious
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place Id ever try to work at again. I know things had to of changed in the company sense I was there but the company's standards I just don't agree with.
Good pay
Co workers and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great place to work at if you are just starting in the work environment as well as great people and experiences. We believe that all the associates should get recognized for their great work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
AS A manager I found the associates great to work with. I never had issues that they could not help me with. I lead projects with my team behind me. The management staff is something that concerns me. My previous employer seemed more organized and well constructed company. The manager seem like they were just given position. The lack of management skill seems to cause great issues through out the company. MY store manager pushes off issues on to his manager that relate to him and his staff follows the same trend. The management staff only provide opportunity to the ones that they favor, not to the ones that actually are working hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at J.C. Penney was very eventful. It usually started at 4 AM and ended around 2 PM. It included Signing, Merchandise processing, team management, scheduling a team of 16, daily Manager on duty schedules, answering customer service calls, and benchmarking store financial numbers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To be honest, the team has been well train. However they cannot work flexible and lack of confidence to solve problems. It is because this is a big company, employees lack of passion to find new suppliers.
Good working enviroment
Kontra érvek
People are too lazy to develop new things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company overall but store leadership needs improvement. High turnover rates. Store environment can be very stressful. Face paced and high exspectations with few hours.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney gives great discounts. Employees are happy when shopping. Different shifts throughout day are good sometimes, but interrupts life. I learned a lot about how to work with different kinds of people.
discounts, co-workers, attendance
hours, management, compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job and the co workers. Really fun place to work, could be stressful at times but everyone worked together. Great management, always willing to assist in any way needed.
Pro érvek
Great co-workers, management was always worked with you on scheduling, etc.
Diffcult customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés