Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandise Manager

153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 584 értékelés megtekintése
A day at JCp
Typical day at work you would look at your emails and see if there are any pirorities and get them done then do you list of things. The culture is great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a mean customer.
not a healthy environment
As an employee here, you are seen as just another employee. It is a place made to make you feel like you owe the company something and you are just a number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall environment is very plesant and is a great place to advance
This is a nice company to work for but the hours may not work for all. This is retail and you will work holidays. Family time can happen but not all the time. Great place to move up in the company.
Pro érvek
The chain of command was steady
You work holidays
Very structured
My day would start by setting sales goals for the day. I would then walk the sales floor to ensure we were ready and full for that days business. I would ensure that the staff was aware of all current sale ads that were running at that time.
Pro érvek
It was good company to work for.
Kontra érvek
Very little room to be creative.
Great customers and employees
Always room for advancement
Great customers, and employees

Excellent caring company

Fun and healthy environment

Fast pace

Can be stressful

Clean store and very organized

Great discount and sales all the time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Typical Hourly Retail Job
This job was great while I needed it. I worked hard and got 2 promotions due to the high turnover of the job field. Although I got the 2 promotions I was still making less than 12 an hour. I would work there again if I absolutely had to but do not plan on it. I can tell you one thing though, I put the clothes back in a nice fashion because I now know how difficult it is as an employee to fold for hours.
Pro érvek
I worked with some great people
Kontra érvek
I was just a number, didn't pay well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at JCPENNEY
I'm going back to school and my position doesn't have hours flexible with that. I would like to stay on as a supervisor of operations. JCPenney benefits are amazing.
Discount
Communication
1,0
Worst experience ever!!
Now I’m just going by my experience at the location i worked at, things could be totally different at a location that has enough money to hire more help and not expect 1 person to do the job of 4 people!! I have never in my life experienced any type of management like i just experienced. I will never ever recommend jcpenny as a company for anyone to work at. Poor management (micro managers) that honestly have the worst attitudes and tempers!!!
1 hour breaks
Kontra érvek
Management, work environment, work load
Very good work environment
Lot of advancement thought the company. Love the environment and company. Alot to do and never bored while Working in the store. Multi position training
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great place to work.
JCPenney is a great team environment to be a part of. The management gave a lot of autonomy to its team members to take care of the customers. The ultimate goal was to take care of the customers and help them have a positive experience.
Team Environment
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management has gone down hill
No matter your position everyone equal or below does not treat you as so. The associate discount is definitely a plus but if you over use it and coupons that is not allowed.
Okay place to work
Okay place to work, not a career style job. Being a retail environment means having open availability and working holidays. Otherwise, its not too bad if you are okay making little per hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced great management team
A typical day consists of running the store, responding to LOD calls, putting truck merchandise to floor. The management team is great. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing merchandise sets and working with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there family feeling
I worked for the company twenty years and would still be there if they didn't close great job good benefits and easy work load.management was good and fair.
Pay hours vacation
Closed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I should have to write of a review of a place I work to apply at another job. I need to be able to just apply for another job so I can be with my family more.
Fun place to work
Enjoyed the challenge of the job, working with customers, and seeing new merchandise. Discounts were nice and quality of products were great! I wish we still had one in our city.
Challenging position
Cut positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to learn softline products and customer service
I had the pleasure of working with good managers and employeees. The PTO, compensation, and benifits were on par with other jobs. The only down side is having to worry about whether your store will be open in the next few years.
Pro érvek
Able to take care of employees and customers in fun new ways
Kontra érvek
Not knowing if you will have a job the next year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair and competitive pay. Fun place to work
Normal day would be to begin with walking your areas to see if needed merchandising and merchandise to put out. You would Coach and help with answering any customer issues throughout the day. Also, develop planning strategies for upcoming events or visits from upper management. Complete any opening and closing procedures within the store. Give annual evaluations to associates within your area.
great benefits
doesn't pay enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
it a great place to work
I work at this store for 8 years love it. I work with some great people. we do not have enough workers there. customers all was complaining about it.
it a nice store to shop
not a enough workers
Male dominant work environment
During my experience with the company, you're treating replaceable. Additonally, men were addressed Mr., while women were called by their first name, even if the woman was in a higher position.
discounts, closed on Major holidays
Kontra érvek
its retail..inventory, and extended hours during holidays
Mangement is horrible
Holiday hours are horrible, management is all over the place and its very stressful due to Manager's. Hours change every week, and the budget for each week is different and never used properly.
Discount
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés