Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Jewelry Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Jewelry Associate127 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve loved my job for the last two years until my store got closed. I loved working in jewelry sales. I enjoyed helping customers pick out wedding rings together as they embark on their love story
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, often rude!
Poor training

Short breaks

No water or restroom break unless it was time for your break

Pushed to sell credit to customers and angry when goal wasn’t met
Staff discount
Rude managers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat backstabbing management there now, that doesn't care about either the customers or the store associates. And it shows in the floor traffic response. As a result, they're closing stores left and right, and the New York Stock Market is threatening to delist them, as their share price has sunk to as low as 53 cents, and they struggle to maintain the $1.00 per share minimum. I feel sorry for the good employees, but JC Penney is circling the drain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start we looking for work good environment friendly people it’s got some good incentives for 4 w 1k. PTO , And they work with your schedule if you’re going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer can either make or break your day. Working retail is hard. But you can also have fun with it to. Before clocking in take a deep breath. Dont let this experience change who you are as a person.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is room to grow in this company, but you have to stay for a while in order to do that. Its not easy and I was so lucky to have the team I had since everyone was respectful and nice. Overall good place to start and theres room to advance if you work hard enough for it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable, clean friendly environment. Assisting customers is very satisfying. Be prepared to handle customer complaints and to work holidays. Employee discounmaked
Froendly, clean environment
Working holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a great company but unfortunately management is hard and does have favoritism in there store . And doesn’t understand that people do have life other than work and
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company as well as a connected group of employers! I enjoyed having the chance to work for JCP. A lot of great learning experiences gained. Loved it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They wont be in busy much longer. Not enough hours to make a living to support a family. I did meet a lot of nice people and holidays where always busy
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having worked at JCPenney for about five years, I've outlasted 4 general managers at our store. Corporate doesn't give a flip about associates as they tend to keep on a vile, toxic HR manager in place. One that not only demeans customers and associates but will physically grab and assault associates. An HR manager who tells associates going through chemotherapy that its a "inconvenience to my scheduling". As a response to associates going through dark times, corporate HR's response is that "you shouldn't worry your managers with this information". All-in-all, avoid working here like the plague.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated fairly and pay was low but when you love your job you accept it. I understand pay has changed for the better ad it has been two years since I worked there. Managers can make all the difference! Some thought they were above talking to us but then we would get one in that was glad to be there and made goal setting fun!! And achievable!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall enjoy working for JCPENNEY'S the last 9 years! Pay could be better of course! Not happy having to change our dress code to wearing all black with a pop of red starting in February! We already invested our wardrobes to wear Red during the weekend! I wish to keep that instead of black all day every day! I sell what I wear, wearing colorful clothing! Black with black sounds so gloomy! wobedoing
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager team is great, however the customers are the hardest part of the job. You do need to have a friendly demeanor when providing customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay place to work, however they dont really listen to you and only schedule you like 4 hours per day. so it is really hard to make money there.
easy job
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this company the management is great. They try and help both customer and employees. You can always find help from one at any time even when not asked. However, there organization needs improvement in how things are done .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their new store manager is awesome and will work with you if you are honest and upfront with any scheduling or work accommodations. I worked primarily in Fine Jewelry, and though associates are there to sell products and store cards, they are very much about earning their customer's loyalty and happiness. If you are an extrovert, or have extroverted tendencies, then Cadillac JCPenney is the place for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my experience at jcpenny. Not only because i liked the team work but the hospatality. I liked the work envirament and my customers. I was very responsible and hard working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCP was a very rewarding experience. as a consumer myself, I personally wanted to give my customers the same experience that I would expect. My Supervisor was amazing at thoroughly training and making sure every employee knew what was expected during sales.
Pro érvek
Fun environment Learned excellent customer service skills
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started it was great but the company was between managers. The work environment is very tumultuous and staff is scarce and spread thin, the manager has a "board of shame" where names of employees who call in are visible, multiple employees have quit or been let go causing an extreme surplus of merchandise in backrooms of all departments.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés