Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bankruptcy is immenent. This is the most disorganized and operationally inefficient company I have ever worked for. Culture and morale are very poor. Very sad because this company used to be great but has completely lost its identity.
Pay
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to grow with and acquire experience across various job fields such as Human Resources, Operations, Visual Design, Sales, and Customer Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP has been through a lot of changes the last 2 years some good and some not so good. They are leveling out and rebuilding the company nicely.
Pro érvek
some what flexible to families and personal needs, making good changes that the customer is wanting and listening to the customers needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was chaotic and filled with pressure and drama from customers and management. I learned that you don't matter to the organization outside of jumping through hoops to meet their unreasonable demands. My manager was not inspiring and had an every man for himself style that did not encourage leadership or foster inclusiveness. She was very hypocritical and would often say things that she would later deny ever saying. My co-workers worked felt the same pressure and would typically throw others under the bus to avoid getting in trouble themselves. The hardest part of the job was the poor organizational culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was not being there.
Discount and good sales
Everything else.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were very little customers in this store. Everyone I worked with were very nice to me including the supervisors.
free lunch during Christmas
no customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team, but work is never finished, but such is retail. Stressful, but rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great retail organization to work for. The company is very passionate about its customers and that shows with the decision making. I find it an enjoyable place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very traditional company. Trying to bring in more progressive thinkers, but the culture in some functions are not as easy to adapt as others.
Pro érvek
HR Network are great about helping one another. The people are friendly
Kontra érvek
The HR function has had too much change in leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot at JCPenney about retail and how it can be a friendly, family-oriented environement as well as new merchandising techniques and customer consideration at it's best!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the HR manager for a new opening JcPenneys west of st Louis MO area. I was responsible for hiring and training over 250 employees for the grand opening and then the retention of 120 after grand opening. Daily I was an assistant to the store and Operations manager. I provided customer service and was overseeing the front end.
Pro érvek
large company with history and success
Kontra érvek
inability to advance without ba degree
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése