Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bankruptcy is immenent. This is the most disorganized and operationally inefficient company I have ever worked for. Culture and morale are very poor. Very sad because this company used to be great but has completely lost its identity.
Pay
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
What the company says it is all about is not the same as what the current store manager complies with. I originally went with JCP to grow and I liked the store level involvement with the Associates and community. This has changed with the new Store manager
Pro érvek
Diversity and inclusion, team spirit
current manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unstable culture and processes. Lack of job security. Training is lacking for employees. Management team tries to do the right thing but they can only so much with what they have
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney came back from the brink of financial ruin and they did it with the support of there brick and mortar stores. The culture is fun and driven. The hardest part of the job would be the operations piece. Penny's has high standards with regards to the placement of merchandise, look and feel of the store, and signing execution.
Work Family
Challenging sales environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
awful company, very unorganized, no training programs, low pay to hourly employees, no accountability, poor structure, awful processes in place, all around a bad place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing to report I left for a better opportunity, with a stable company that is growing and profitable. Best of luck to the assocaites who are doing good work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honest opinion about JCPenney. The company needs organization and managers that treat their employees with respect. I enjoyed meeting new people. I worked for three managers total during my employment with JCPenney. Only one of them cared about people and the other two would disrespect the team, but nothing was ever done about it by the District Manager. Both of them had numerous complaints and both still have their jobs.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good company and good people, they do try to make it a fun place. listen and try to respond. I really enjoyed my time there. The company I hope is turning around
good people and discounts
poor training with managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
In 2007-2010 the company struggled. I did many different jobs, wore many hats, and loved them all. Financially it was not enough to support my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed and loved my brief time there until they laid off all HR Mgrs. Wish the company was more stable but they make harsh decisions to try to pull the company out of the hole its dug itself in. Job security can be a mystery there.
Strong company culture
Kontra érvek
not enough hrs to properly staff store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and engaging atmosphere. You feel like a family. I have learned about coaching and development. Customer service is what JCPenney stands for and ensuring the customer leaves happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is on the road back to recovery. There are some truly amazing managers who work in this company. Technology is far behind the times but the company is focusing its resources in other areas. Great new merchandise departments coming into the stores which should really help to drive the bottom line.
Great People
Dated Technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot working at JCPenney, many good things. Work/Life Balance in a big box as a manager is non-existent. I loved the people I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fun part of retail is that every day you will experience challenges so it is never slow and your day will go by quickly. You are constantly learning new core standards, the sets change monthly and you will always be moving merchandise that will be featured in the current ad. The managers at JCPenney have a very good work ethic and are very customer orientated. Managers are taught to have an open door policy so as to take care of associate issues on the spot. There will always be associates who perform on an A, B and C level; consequently there are varying degrees of partnership. On the whole co-workers do a very good job assisting each other. The hardest part of the job is time management. Due to the hours that the store is open, it may be challenging to have a good work/life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great group of associates that JCPenney attracts. Making a customer highly satisfied is very rewarding, especially when they come back and remember the great service that they were provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compensation was good Job security is important to me and did not find it here Work/life balance dependent on direct supervisor
compenstion
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
The JCP company is very good to their associates. Providing much more than most retail stores. I usually have the tools to do my job and the newest CEO seems to be turning a lot of things around. In my experience with other retailer JCP provides their associates more then most. Doing lunches, celebrating inclusion and diversity and the management staff that I work with is great.
employee engagment, benefit for 30 hours per week, fliexible scheduling
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to grow in your career. Prior work credit since the age of 25 is a huge benefit towards personal time off calculations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I served in many areas of the store operations. I did payroll, hiring, training, and worked with some wonderful people. I love what I do and my manager is the best. That hardest part of my job is when a good worker leaves us for a full time job and now the hardest part will be to say good bye to everyone because our store is closing
Full time with benefits
Corporate leaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I do not have very much tenure with JCPenney, I have been a loyal customer/fan forever. The atmosphere is the best I have ever experienced! I was not searching for a new position when the recruiter from JCPenney contacted me, but I was so excited to have the chance to be part of their team! In my position as Human Resources Manager, my job is dealing with people on a regular basis - associates, supervisors, managers, as well as customers. We have a very cohesive team that work well together. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to interact with people each and every day and help them through difficult situations. Performance management is the hardest part of my job. The most important thing is to ensure that you are being fair and consistent and in line with the company's expectations.
Pro érvek
great atmosphere, work-life balance, compensation
Kontra érvek
staff reductions due to company restructuring
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned a lot working here but find it hard to have a good work/life balance. Realize that if you want to move up in this company you must be willing to work a lot of hours, sometimes on your day off. There will be times you will not get your weekends off, and you will work well over 60 hours during peak times (back to school and holiday) You might feel very stretched thin. The training for any position in the company is not good, I received very little training when I started, but you are held accountable to knowing your job. A good job for someone who wants to live to work, not work to live.
Pro érvek
nice discount and benefit package for management
Kontra érvek
long, sometimes late or very early, hours, poor work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for which to work. Pay and benefits competitive with market standards. Opportunity for personal growth within the company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, great pay.