Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bankruptcy is immenent. This is the most disorganized and operationally inefficient company I have ever worked for. Culture and morale are very poor. Very sad because this company used to be great but has completely lost its identity.
Pay
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m proud to work for JC PENNEY. There’s never ending growth in the company. I am challenged every day to meet metrics, and proud once those metrics are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced and challenging place to work. I was able to learn a great deal from my manager. I really loved the energy of the team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome experience and gained alot of experience that helped me in the QA and Logistics Center field. Great company for growth and experience, awesome employees and management.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall good company with good benefits and culture. able to be flexible to meet needs and training. fun environment and great discount corporate office
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location keeps hiring GMs that want to run the store as other companies they have worked for. None of them try to adapt to company policy and standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has strong reputation and history, but having difficulty reinventing itself. Great opportunity to work hard and have fun with great employee discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to get work moral from under paid and or minors. No budget for payroll and or merit increases. Barely able to hire the headcount required. Bonuses are only obtainable through certain metrics that are impossible to make. Turnover percentage not an accurate metric with a majority of staff being minors.
Vacation
Employee Moral
Munkahelyi kultúra
The GM and Sr. HRM are terrible leaders in the facility. The culture is broken and the morale is low. They lack engagement and don't know how to treat people. They don't follow processes and make up policies as they go to fit however they feel at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company. It was a great experience and I was glad to be able to learn and grow as an employee. I would love to work here again if given the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You would think the environment would be family oriented and friendly. However, managers treat you based on how they liked you. Meaning if you're not liked you get less hours and bad work shifts.
Kontra érvek
Poor benefits, compensation and work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney was fun. I really enjoyed this job the most First thing when I would come in is Correct all time sheets from the day before. Every Monday Morning I would have to correct time sheets from the weekend and close payroll. Print out all consolidated time sheets and file them. After closing payroll , I would go in the Cash room and count and balance the safe. Count all registers and count all money from the day before sales and set up for deposits. I was the hiring manager in charge of hiring,I-9,onboard training. I did all the terminations and paid outs for employees. Ordering all supplies for the store. Set employees up with FML leaves/disability/maternity leave,etc. I learned everything about HR at JCPenney. I love the fact that HR is a job that you can never truly know everything. I learned something new every day. The hardest thing was not knowing everything. The most enjoyable part was talking with people one on one. Employees trusting me and supporting them with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Everyone seems to have fun yet still work hard at what they do. I enjoy working with my coworkers and my General Manager. Lots of opportunity for advancement.
inconsistent work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Younger inexperienced Managers are given opportunities to run stores with little or no experience. If your store manager likes you, it can help your careers whether or not you're qualified.
Upper management beyond the District Manager is fair
Some District Managers are horrible along with some store managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a all hands on deck type of job. Team works together to deliver great customer service. Workplace built on the golden rule( treat others the way you would want to be treated) that goes for customers as well as your coworker. Hardest part would be schedule and not being able to spend time with the family for holidays as you would like but the best part of the job is also the family you gain at Jcpenney with coworkers and customers. Also great associate discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Daily management duties, review reports and follow up on report and team. Great customer service, follow up on customer. Operational duties /work shipment, daily merchandising of sales floor Develop team, daily coaching, on boarding and follow up on company policies long with Human Resource duties
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penny's is not a growing company. They have not embraced the next generations shopping preferences even though the have systems in place to accommodate. They do not train or promote programs to grow their business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great relationships with store level management and associates. Employee engagement is a top priority in order to get entirety of staff on the same page with customer service. At management level you will need to be great at developing partnerships with cross functional departments and keep communication open at all times or things will fall through the cracks. Company seems unfocused at times, lot of changes without notice. Need to streamline processes and update technology, systems are always going down and new rollouts seem to not be thought out.
Organizational structure, Employee Engagement
Kontra érvek
Chaotic at times, workload is unrealistic for time frames.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with a manager that is completely bipolar. I improved my management skills. The upper manaagement they always stick together. There isn't any workplace culture.
I enjoy my associates
No company morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good company to work for, with all thats going on its not a very secure job, wouldn't put my all in it a second job or part time job at best.
Associate discount
inconsistant hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good store till management changed. Never knew if your store would be open or it would close. Too many sales changes at the last minute Not enough workers scheduled Management did not treat their employees well