Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Department Head

Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Men's department and as a cashier. I was in high school when I started working there, and they where very flexible with my schedule (that was the best part).
flexible hours
low pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bad part of being a salon manager is that during a time when the entire country was going thru a financial depression the company still expected you to pull a rabbit out of your hat and make customers come in to get their hair done without running specials to help bring them in. The store security constantly try’s to catch you doing anything they can make into a violation. So many things going on in the store that make it a hard environment for employees who aren’t management. I don’t recommend this company as a good place to work.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Higher up will order your job terminated and the store will have to make up a reason to fire you.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was a top priority. Displays were very eye catching and served to promote items. The customer was always right, and returns were never denied.
customer service and displays
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Great co-workers.
We all worked together to make a productive and safe work place.

Working on a productivity line was difficult at times because how fast you could go would depend on what you where processing. Some things just went slower than others. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the finished product. It was great to set a goal for myself, and see that goal get accomplished.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sold clothing and managed specialized customer sales. Best part of the job was putting together outfits for the customers to accent their best features. This was part of the specialized customer sales that I provided.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése