Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Supervisor36 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewards and Recognition are priority.
JC Penney is not a traditional call center. Therefore, the work could be quite challenging at times. However, I achieved the most growth in my professional career, in my role as a JC Penney Customer Care Supervisor. Also, I absolutely enjoyed working with the diverse group of associates and leadership team.
Job Work
JCPenney is a great company and a good job to work to gain customer service experience. Working in the call center teaches you about time management, building relationships with your co-workers as well as the customers who call in, and building your communication skills. JCPenney requires you to be computer literate and able to multitask. The hardest part is working a non-flexible schedule, which takes time away from your life outside of work. Often, you can be scheduled more than the set hours you approved to work. The second hardest part of the job, is being yelled at by angry customers who are demanding things JCPenney don't approve of or as an associate don't have the ability to do those things that are demanded. Overall, JCPenney Customer Care Call Center is a decent work place.
Productive, Fast Paced, stressful at times, fullfilling
I held many roles at JcPenney. But all of them included working with customers and making sure the store was presentable and ready for the day.
* check registers for money

* take customer calls

* help departments when needed

*Covered sick calls

*Answered phones and directed them to appropriate areas

* Help Security when needed

*Assisted Store Managers

Hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day

The most enjoyable part of the job was supporting staff and helping customers be successful in what they needed
Store Discount
Kontra érvek
Working weekends, holidays, and the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and friendly work environment
Assist customers throught the store with various merchandise and questions or concerns. Organize the store from front to back as wel as re-shop the items that have been put back by customers. Great team huddles as well as team leads.
Great team of employees
During this time of employment, the Management and associates were fun to work with. A great feeling of accomplishment for a job well done. Potential to advance.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay company to work for made some mistakes but trying to bounce back
The Penney company used to be a great company to work for. Due to the recent changes in the past couple of years things have become very tough.
Pro érvek
Willing to work with your schedule
n/a
I loved conducting orientation for JC Penneys
It was a great company to work for, a very positive company. The management at J C Penneys was very positive.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed helping employees and customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed meeting / working diverse population
Diverse Team with extreme collaborative efforts. Continuos improvement opportunities.
Pro érvek
Working and helping with many people in a positive manner.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not recommended, its not how it used to be.
This place does not value its good workers. The raises are terrible, if you get one. Management is a joke. Benefits are terrible.
1 hour lunches, flexibiliy
store hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other than being a business owner, this was the best job I ever had
Call center by design, but not a typical call center attitude. Day started by loging into phone and computer systems, taking calls from JC Penney customer either needing to place an order and/or needing asistance with a problem order. JC Penney policy for excellent customer satisifaction made this position easy and enjoyable.
Schedule hours were 4hr to 8hr per shift. The hardest part was getting full time schedules, however for the most part there would be shifts to pick up from co-workers available through an exchange scheduling system. Some of the Co-workers had been with the company many years, and at times-dissatisifed.

I throughly enjoyed the interaction with the Customers, and assisting them with their needs.

Also, this position gave me the oppurtunity to make bonus, (ie) gift cards, and cash rewards.
Pro érvek
flexable schedules, and ability to create my own schedule. bonus potential
Kontra érvek
position was classified as part-time. i was not able to get the desired amount of hours needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful place to work for 25 years,good people and fair treatment.
A typical day for me was very busy. My job was to train new employees and then coach in the moment when they went to the floor. Also, I was customer service issue solver and on many days was opening manager or closing manager.
My co workers were helpful and suppportive, the team in general kept each others back. The associates were easy to manage and good workers.

The hardest part of the job was customer service issues. I followed policy and it always made me sad to see how many people were out to scam the system.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to make new friends, meet new people and conversing with the public. It was always fun to "make" someones day !
Pro érvek
lifetime relationships, volunteering for united way, good ira, healthcare
Kontra érvek
long hours, no holiday enjoyment, too many hours on my feet at a time.
I enjoyed the fast pace
evaluated the sales floor on what needed to be done and prioratized to get it done in a timely manner.
multi tasked between workload, associates and customer service.
Pro érvek
got the experience in supervising 250 plus associates, got to work with vendors on stores needs
Kontra érvek
the re structure forced alot of us out
Munkahelyi kultúra
rose from CSR to supervisor rapidly, quick to promote those with talent
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that things changed every day and if you were flexible there was no shortage of interesting things to do.
good store
a typical day is when you walked in the building you would receive freight and bin merchandise. Then go to the sales floor and make sure everything is filled for associates(credit vouchers,gift cards etc.)
when the store opens we are to greet customers and help them in everyway possible. Managers where always ready to help with any problems. Co workers were easy to get along with and they were very cooperative to the supervisors. Hardest part of the day is when you have angry customers if they were treated badly in the store. Enjoyable part is helping the customer and interacting with them to help their needs
associate discount
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable and fun work environment.
I found J.C. Penney to be a stable and fun work environment with many opportunities for advancement.
Pro érvek
employee discounts are very good.
Kontra érvek
holiday traffic at the mall is heavy.
Fun place to work
Allow you to interact with the public and gave you satisfaction to assist people
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés