Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 075 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 075 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work lots of learning experience, this the Business you are seeking great place to start. I learned working with JC PENNEY was rewarding and I took what I learned with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice clean and friendly environment, competitive fun, exciting, builiding lasting relationships, management was fair and attentive, The most enjoyable part was the overall customer satisfaction you are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Management. Good atmosphere. Hands on training. Learned a lot about sales and providing good customer service. Clean and professional. I have no complaints.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job was my first job. i applied when i was in high school and was my beginning to retail. i was hired as seasonal during the busiest holidays. then was given a part time opportunity. great discount and management was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at JCPENNEY especially the Dyersburg tn location has been nothing but amazing and continual growth especially when it comes to interacting with our long term customers. They help us succeed. I just wish management was more consistent
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not so good. Very low pay and not good benefit. No future for long career . Long hours but low pay. Co workers rude and gossiping.
Not a good job for long term.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed being able to go in and work on things. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to be able to see an area transformed to look good. I enjoyed helping customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA. Their philosophy: "The customer is always right" started from their founder and is still in practice today. There are days so busy, the hours fly because there is always something to do or needs to be done and you do it because that's how you're trained.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first got the job I was excited to work there because I got a 25% jcp discount card, but during training I had two instructors who were condensing and not very knowledgeable of their own material...The first thing I notice when I walked on the floor is how empty the place looked. It looked liked a ghost town. The next problem came when they made everyone use a sm clear bag to hold their personal belongings apparently they had a issue with online theft and you couldn't carry the bag with you, you had to store it in your locker. Who wants to go to their locker 40 times a day? On top of that you couldn't eat at your desk which meant that you would only eat about once a day because who has time to go to the their locker /bathroom/ locker on a 15 minute break? Immediately out of training I was micromanaged by leads and supervisors. I felt so disgusted. On top of that they have weekly one on ones with a sup who goes over your stats. That is excessive, I'm use to monthly one on one's. Their call time is extremely low for a call center (especially since they know customers are extremely talkative) and they only pay $12 an hour. They push for you to ask customers for survey's but they don't even offer a bonus program for hitting your metrics. Overall I hated that job and I would never go back.
Pro érvek
Discount card
Kontra érvek
Micromanagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
▪ Work as team member to provide high level service to customers in a timely and friendly manner.
▪ Stocking the floor with new merchandise.

▪ Cleaning around the store and putting away merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need better management and more pay raises. The employees were very friendly like family. The management needs more work as far as keeping a solid manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the store manager at queens Center Mall JCPenney his name sincer when he started at JCPenney terminate lots of good employees without reason his very nesty low class mentality and uneducated person I feel my 13 years experience I never saw any store manager like at JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were all friendly and everyone works together. No problem requesting days off of trading shifts. Fun work environment! Supervisors tried to make working holiday shifts fun. Would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for jcpenney. The employees were nice and friendly. My job was really easy I worked in the shoes department. I was able to improve my customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job and it was the best so far that I have had. JCPenney was the best because the management team cared about the employees first and the customers second. Because the management team cared for the employees, the employees cared for the customers. I really recommend working for JCPenney!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low chance for advancement in the company. Managers are only chosen based upon their age and years they’ve been with the company. Most managers are incapable of successfully doing their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my coworkers as well as my customers. Everyone I worked with was very polite, management included. The pay could have been better, but overall a decent place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Schedules are fixed, however, JCPenney was willing to work me. They worked availability and my schedule changed at home, they adjusted my schedule from full to part time.
They do need to work on consistency with their policies, but were improving in this area when I left.

s as as far as
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a resourceful employee who always tries my hardest to meet and exceeds productivity goals. I can also maintain a high level of professionalism, patience to customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. My goal is to use my skills to learn and grow with a great company where I can learn and excel within the company.