JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 912 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 706 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, május 16.
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for! When their outlet stores were still in operation, they'd be the place to be for goods already 50% off. The managers earned their stripes and were older in age, rather than a bunch of obnoxious teenagers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced people friendly customer service retailer
Casher/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2019, április 30.
Love my job! Love my coworkers. Great place to work. Manager is fair and works with our schedules. Great training program for new recruits. Great associate discount.
Discount, environment
Weekends
a lot of walking
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, április 20.
the managers will tell us where we would be that day. we could be checking out customers or folding clothes, making the store look saleable. at times in different departments.
20% on purchase
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job. Not a career job.
Customer Service Specialist/ Juniors Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 19.
I had worked at JCPenney for three years before I quit. It was amazing when I first started with one of my favorite managers. Soon they had me closing all the time regardless of my open availability most of the time by myself. When a management positioned opened up I applied. I was told that I could not do the management position which was only to be a lead over a department because I did not get enough credit cards. I liked the job enough for a first job, but would not recommend if you plan to advance within a job.
Employees
I enjoyed my position
Specialty Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montrose, CO2019, április 18.
The teammates I had made the job fun. I was just seasonal part-time help so I was not there a lot. The downside was the requirement to push JCP credit cards.
nice co-workers and discounts
pushing credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive call center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, április 18.
I loved this job and hated when they closed the call center in my state. They were very competitive and gave incentives for high achievers. I wish there was another call center close to me that did the same kind of work!
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, decent pay, rewards and prizes
They outsourced their center
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional and dirty environment. Lots of office politics and lack of knowledge from upper management
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, április 17.
This place is a train wreck. There is no loyalty to valued employees. The starting pay was recently increased so there are people coming in off the street making as much money as people that have worked there for years.
I found some paperwork left behind by a former supervisor that showed what they were making and compared to what we make, its shameful.
Most of the supervisors are nice and care about you but there are a few snakes that will share your personal information with anyone that will listen. Instead of working a lot of the supervisors sit around having inappropriate conversations with each other. Most of the best supervisors that were there have left the company.
Upper management is a joke, they are clueless about what they are doing and lack basic leadership skills.
Yearly reviews were based on things that I never got the chance to demonstrate
The coaching sessions are a joke because there were never any goals established for all of 2018.
A lot of inconsistency. Some people get fired fornone thing and others dont get fired for the same thing. It depends on who your supervisor is.
There have been so many changes in leadership and the direction of the company, it definitely is a company just trying to survive instead of thrive.
For a company whose motto is the Golden Rule, they certainly do not follow this
The training staff is great but also very behind the times. Training material is outdated and boring.
They recently installed lockers because so many people had their cell phones out while working but some of the supervisors are on their phones
  több... all day. Just another example of the supervisors being treated much better than the workers.
There is also a new director who is very condescending and rude. Not a good people person or leader at all. I have never had to interact with him but I have heard stories from others that have or I overheard the supervisors talking about it
The only good thing I have found from working here is my co workers and convenience to my home. It is also pretty easy to maintain good attendance especially because there is a lot of vto that is offered.
There have been several issues with bedbugs.
  kevesebb
My coworkers
EVERYTHING ELSE
1,0
It was iight
Customer service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 17.
Bad pay,,,bad policy ,,just horible,,,, will bad experience for me,,,,little to no security or maybe it was just the position i was under probably was different for someone else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Part time job
Customer Service Trainer - Part-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2019, április 16.
Good part time job. Flexible, management is relaxed. New co workers constantly. Great employee discount of 25%. FRANKFORT LOCATION IS THE BEST JC Penney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2019, április 16.
Working at JC Penny was my introduction to fashion. I loved the atmosphere and I was close with all my coworkers. JC Pennys gave us a great work day with managers that were easily approachable and were filled with knowledge of their merchandise and trained us on how to be beneficial to the company and their patrons.
Pro érvek
Comfortable work environment, great communication
JCPenney
Customer Service & Stock Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grandville, MI2019, április 14.
If retail is what you're interested JCPenney could be the place for you! It is a fast paced environment that allows for good building on customer service experience.
Decent place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, április 14.
Jcp is a decent job, but are very strict when it comes to attendance. Which wasn’t an issue but was difficult to manage when it was time for breaks, because the lunch room would be so full that it was impossible to get out of there and back from break on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2019, április 12.
A typical day at JCPenney's was close. JCPenney's was my first job and I was a sales representative. When I started working at JCPenney's I was a temp and became part time.I learned how to hang up clothes, cash register, and assisting customers. Management was good very helpful. Anytime I have questions they were there to assist. The workplace culture was slow but everyone was nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job was not getting enough hours. The best part of my job was learning something new and learning the work environment as I assist customers.
Not bad place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, április 12.
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. This person will also be required to perform store operational tasks as needed. General Purpose: Customer Service, Basic selling skills, Front-end operations, Merchandising and retail operating standards.
SMALL PLACE
NO HOURS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
very laid back
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, április 12.
this job was the best part time job in retail i have ever have. even though the pay was not good. it was still a laid back job as long as you did what you was supposed to do
Interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, április 11.
I enjoyed working with customers, however, management had little interest in the satisfaction of their employees. Raises were not based on merit in any way.
Decent Company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, április 10.
Not a bad place to work. The compensation is relatively poor, however, it is retail. Management is very supportive. The atmosphere depends on the season or holiday and everything is results driven.
Good part time gig
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, április 9.
If your in school, the part time job that JCPenney offers helps. You are expected to work holidays which can get in the way of finals and family time.
Great discounts
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2019, április 9.
JC Penney's was my first job and. They taught me all the fundamentals of being in the work world. This was a perfect place for me to begin my journey.
Discounts and sales
Too many departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok job for high school kids
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2019, április 7.
Management was kind, but you never knew when you were going to work. You had to stand the whole time and look busy even though there was nothing to do. The pay is bad and there are no benefits.
Easy work
Poor pay, no benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van