Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 041 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Wonderful
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
Cashier
I was glad I work for jcpenney for the experience there was people who helped me so much the supervisors was very understanding when I had family emergency my supervisors was understanding
Not built to last
Low chance for advancement in the company. Managers are only chosen based upon their age and years they’ve been with the company. Most managers are incapable of successfully doing their job
Good work place
I enjoyed my coworkers as well as my customers. Everyone I worked with was very polite, management included. The pay could have been better, but overall a decent place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Schedules are fixed, however, JCPenney was willing to work me. They worked availability and my schedule changed at home, they adjusted my schedule from full to part time.
They do need to work on consistency with their policies, but were improving in this area when I left.

s as as far as
Flexible
I’m a resourceful employee who always tries my hardest to meet and exceeds productivity goals. I can also maintain a high level of professionalism, patience to customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. My goal is to use my skills to learn and grow with a great company where I can learn and excel within the company.
Poor management/business
When I worked here I had really awful hours and pay. I was expected to do way more work than one person can handle. All I got out of this job was experience in customer service.
1,0
Horrible place to work
There was no support from upper levels of management at all. I worked in the Home Department and we didn't have a supervisor until 3 weeks before I walked out. Barely any hours were given to new people. I once worked only 8 hours in a week. Asking for time off was a race against the clock. The new store manager came from a rival store and was replacing employees with her friends from the other store.
Review was excellent
I am a Christian which helped deal with all types of people. In twenty five years, I had only one belligerent customer. I consider myself self motivated, willing to help others where there is a need. If you came to my counter with an attitude or sad, you left with a smile. I enjoy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very competitive work place with fast friendly customer service and satisfaction
JCPenney was a very competitive work place that encouraged customer satisfaction as well fast friendly and accurate service with hourly wages and commission
Fun and productive workplace
At both JC Penney's location I worked, I absolutely loved it. All of the managers that I worked with were awesome!!! Most of the employees were great but with any place you work there is always a bad egg or two. I was motivated and at one point thought I would be part of management because I loved it so much. It was a great place to work and I was allowed the flexibility that I needed because I was working a full-time job and working on my bachelor's degree. I hope management still practices the same way with the flexible and making sure the employees are getting the same type of consideration and flexibility. I really do miss working there but realize that I like the small store environment and that is not the case where I live.
1,0
Wouldn't recommend
This place is unorganized and the management is poor. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. The coworkers are unprofessional and they don't pay enough , but love piling work on others. You may think it's all fun and dandy looking from the outside but inside it's truly filled with drama.
Christmas help
I was a holiday temp. I had a great time. I stocked shelves and tables. Person on the floor wasn't happy with the way i was told to cram them on racks.person in charge of my department made me put too many on the racks. They looked bad and some fell in the floor.
Workplace
Fast pace job. Everything usually move smoothly working there flexible hours. Great managers all help when needed. Just when you want to move up there it take to long and you dont usually get good raises.
Fun Place to work!
I loved working for JCPenney! The managers were wonderful and my coworkers were great. I wish that I didn't have to move, otherwise I would still be working there. I would highly recommend to anyone to get a job here if you like retail and meeting a lot of people!
not a good place
this place is so disorganized, you have these managers who are so afraid of the store manager and all he cares about is getting the jcp card, and he will tell you do what you gotta to get it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun workplace, with helpful employees.
It is a fast paced work environment. Other employees are very helpful and kind. Daily task's vary depending on what is needed for the store. We help unload and organize shipments when they come in, then throughout the week we break them down and put the items in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
It was a great move around, just a lack of communication between staff. It definitely was order in the department that I was working in. Great teamwork. The people I was working with have great communication. And great personalities.
Customer Service and Sales Clerk
Excellent company to work for. Job requirements as follows:
Sales Floor, cashier, customer service, working stock and maintaining a clean area for customers.

Day would consist of opening floor, preparing for customers, making sure dressing rooms were clean. Great team environment. I was disappointed when the store closed.
About jCPennys
My review of Jcpennys is on an typical day of work everything once got smoother the more I learned everything quickly, I learned everyday how to become an better employee by assisting customers everyday I work its was quite enjoyable helping customers find what they wanted and got them home quicker with an smile on there face, the management was for the most part great , the hardest part of the job was my first day and because I was first learning everything but I learned it fast and it got easier.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés