Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 041 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 041 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 604 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP is somewhat okay but decent
Working at JCP is okay managers are not the best at communication and really dont have flexible hours and they want school kids who work there want to prioritize work over school which doesn't make sense to me.
Pretty relaxe
managers and work hours
Awful.
Worst job ever. expected you to work long hours and never call out even in case of emergency. Wouldn’t schedule me for a month at a time and then only gave me a 4 hour shift. For 8.75 an hour that’s not even worth the gas to get there. At the end of the night when we would clean the store the 4 managers on duty would go sit down and have us there till 11 at night when we closed at 9.
Mostly fine...
It's retail. You work the register, assist customers (which I enjoy), non stop folding and picking up after people...and the one thing I don't care for to the extreme... Pushing credit cards on people. Yes you get a little compensation for doing so but I personally hate it and sometimes it upsets people.
Pro érvek
Friendly, upbeat work environment.
Pushing credit cards.
2,0
Hated it
I got hired as a seasonal, and I'm kind of glad they decided not to keep me. I worked recovery and cashier. I was hired for recovery mostly, but I liked being a cashier best. I was fine with doing what my job title was supposed to do. But, the management and all that was completely HORRIFYING. The management started becoming worse when they got a new one. There's this one lady from the management that had a problem with me and I have no idea why.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low pay - you will need another form of income.
I did not like working for JCPenney. I only stayed for 3 weeks and quit. I had a horrible experience because they pay you like peanuts, but I expected you to understand everything. I would NOT go back.
NONE!
Kontra érvek
horrible pay, staff were not nice, and the hours were terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of learning experience. Feel like one big family. Overall, team work, lots of learning experience with the company and customers.
Great place to work lots of learning experience, this the Business you are seeking great place to start. I learned working with JC PENNEY was rewarding and I took what I learned with me.
nice place to work
Nice clean and friendly environment, competitive fun, exciting, builiding lasting relationships, management was fair and attentive, The most enjoyable part was the overall customer satisfaction you are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really Good Place To Work.
Good Management. Good atmosphere. Hands on training. Learned a lot about sales and providing good customer service. Clean and professional. I have no complaints.
2,0
high school job
this job was my first job. i applied when i was in high school and was my beginning to retail. i was hired as seasonal during the busiest holidays. then was given a part time opportunity. great discount and management was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Current worker at this location
My time at JCPENNEY especially the Dyersburg tn location has been nothing but amazing and continual growth especially when it comes to interacting with our long term customers. They help us succeed. I just wish management was more consistent
Poor management
Management is not so good. Very low pay and not good benefit. No future for long career . Long hours but low pay. Co workers rude and gossiping.
Not a good job for long term.
5 years
I enjoyed being able to go in and work on things. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to be able to see an area transformed to look good. I enjoyed helping customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA. Their philosophy: "The customer is always right" started from their founder and is still in practice today. There are days so busy, the hours fly because there is always something to do or needs to be done and you do it because that's how you're trained.
Micro managing
When I first got the job I was excited to work there because I got a 25% jcp discount card, but during training I had two instructors who were condensing and not very knowledgeable of their own material...The first thing I notice when I walked on the floor is how empty the place looked. It looked liked a ghost town. The next problem came when they made everyone use a sm clear bag to hold their personal belongings apparently they had a issue with online theft and you couldn't carry the bag with you, you had to store it in your locker. Who wants to go to their locker 40 times a day? On top of that you couldn't eat at your desk which meant that you would only eat about once a day because who has time to go to the their locker /bathroom/ locker on a 15 minute break? Immediately out of training I was micromanaged by leads and supervisors. I felt so disgusted. On top of that they have weekly one on ones with a sup who goes over your stats. That is excessive, I'm use to monthly one on one's. Their call time is extremely low for a call center (especially since they know customers are extremely talkative) and they only pay $12 an hour. They push for you to ask customers for survey's but they don't even offer a bonus program for hitting your metrics. Overall I hated that job and I would never go back.
Discount card
Micromanagement
JcPenney
▪ Work as team member to provide high level service to customers in a timely and friendly manner.
▪ Stocking the floor with new merchandise.

▪ Cleaning around the store and putting away merchandise
N/a
They need better management and more pay raises. The employees were very friendly like family. The management needs more work as far as keeping a solid manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to come back at JCPenney
One of the store manager at queens Center Mall JCPenney his name sincer when he started at JCPenney terminate lots of good employees without reason his very nesty low class mentality and uneducated person I feel my 13 years experience I never saw any store manager like at JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great! Lots of scheduling flexibility
Coworkers were all friendly and everyone works together. No problem requesting days off of trading shifts. Fun work environment! Supervisors tried to make working holiday shifts fun. Would work there again.
Fun to work for
I enjoyed working for jcpenney. The employees were nice and friendly. My job was really easy I worked in the shoes department. I was able to improve my customer service skills.
Best Place to Work
This was my very first job and it was the best so far that I have had. JCPenney was the best because the management team cared about the employees first and the customers second. Because the management team cared for the employees, the employees cared for the customers. I really recommend working for JCPenney!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés