JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 956 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 273 értékelés megtekintése
The Discounts
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, augusztus 25.
The discounts are worth working there. They listen to the employees. The entire call center has recently been remodeled with new ergo chairs, new carpet, new cubicles and new headsets.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes angry customers
It sucks
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 21.
A lot of favoritism, doesn’t matter how hard you work, the “teachers pet” will always get the promotion, if not, they bring new people in rather than promoting someone from the store.
Customer service
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsford, MI2019, augusztus 19.
I loved working a JCP. Our manager at the time was outstanding, many store perks and they worked around my full time job schedule. Hard to get into full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and great place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (PART-TIME) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, augusztus 16.
I enjoyed working at JCPenney, great atmosphere and great supervisors. Easy to work with employees . They care about families. Flexible hours, you work a lot during holidays, you received great discounts. I was part time not sure how insurance work, never hear associates complain about it. They use to have refreshments during the the busy holidays for employees in the back. Easy application and they you have to take a little test after you complete your application. I will recommend this job to anybody, never had a conflict with anybody and never had a conflict with my schedule, I work another job in the morning and they never got it twisted. Some jobs will hire you and put you down for any hours without looking at your availability. I never had conflicts with my schedule. Work some weekends, they was very considerate of others and family time. Well balanced.
Pro érvek
Good starting pay
Kontra érvek
Very busy in the holidays
Basic Retail Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 12.
There was alot of work to do here because of being understaffed. I was constantly told to attend the fitting rooms and put away go backs,which was alot of time on my feet cleaning fitting rooms that customers may have peed in or left piles of clothes in the room or on the sales floor. Management wasn't terrible,just not very attentive to employee needs. Overall,just the basics of retail.
Work place culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  5555 Scarborough blvd2019, augusztus 8.
I enjoyed working for this company was a great opportunity and care for the employees. Good environment to work in and showed customer appreciation. Company is awesome overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
it really depends on the manager went thru 4 in 3 years.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2019, augusztus 6.
It started out great with a beautiful Manager then they let her go and brought in someone else who did not have a clue how do deal with employees or customers. Then a new Manager after about a year. Never knowing from one day to the next what to expect. One day when following Assitant Manager's instructions I hurt myself. That is when everything got ugly.... They did there best to get rid of me and made work unbearable. However, I remained there until the store closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work if your going to school
Customer Service Associate / Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 5.
A typical day working at Jcpenny was to help customers work on go backs and there were times that we would have projects. I learned that when you work in retail that you have to have a lot of patients with the customers and with management as well... I worked in Jcpenny for 5 years and its not bad but after 5 years i thought that i need to leave and look for a better job
2,0
Short on staff
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2019, augusztus 1.
Customer service is very important in any company that you work in whether it’s fast foods, clothing stores and grocery stores. Customer service keeps a business running without the customer stores wouldn’t make money. Making people feel comfortable by always acknowledging them and by letting them know that we are here to take care of them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but certain members of management were very harsh
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2019, július 31.
Starting off I loved working here, I looked forward going to work and had so much fun doing it. Even now looking back I would still consider it to be my favorite job (if we are strictly talking about the job itself and not the management). Unfortunately some of the managers were not good. 99% of the managers were amazing and I absolutely loved them! However, unfortunately that 1% caused me to reach my breaking point and quit, this 1% was extremely rude, abused her power and was notorious for playing favorites. I am one of the most respectful and hard working employees and would never think to disrespect anyone especially my managers, which is why I was so surprised to be treated this way by a “leader”. It still saddens me to this day that this was the case because I absolutely loved this job but once this situation started effecting my everyday work and my emotional state, I decided it was my time to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Liked it there
Customer Service Rep/ Chat Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 27.
Good place to work..pay decent...shift wasnt that flexible but It worked...they understood when i needed time off for a family matter... my team sent me a card
Great seasonal work
Customer Service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2019, július 26.
I was seasonal, so i only worked there for a short time. It was fun, i had my own department and got a lot of guest interaction. I worked all holdiays and they paid double time which was very nice
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very close nit work environment and very family oriented
Jewelry Associate/Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holland, MI2019, július 23.
J C Penney was a wonderful company to work for, however full time positions were reserved for the management staff. Also the rate of pay was not enough to support a single family household.
Very good work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 23.
It’s a very good environment and work place except for the occasional drama that goes other but a pretty decent place to work at you grow to either like or hate it the longer you are there
4,0
Cashier/recovery
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, július 22.
It a pretty good job is cool how you get to be inside with good temperature which makes it easier to focus more and also the co workers are really friendly.
Good first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2019, július 17.
It was a great first job. Started as seasonal and was asked to stay as part-time. Friendly work environment, diverse employees and management. Slow-paced work days during off seasons.
Good Entry Level Job
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 16.
A typical day at work (depending on the position and your experience with customers) can be frustrating as there is almost always a lack of communication with protocol. Customers have little respect for keeping the order of clothing and there aren't many hours offered unless they like your work ethic or you get promoted.
Not Recommended
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, július 15.
Pros - Associate Discount
Cons- Poor Management, Other Associates, Barely Any Hours Available, Pay Isn’t Enough, No Raises!

It’s fine as a start off job , not a JOB to make a living off of especially if you have children.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2019, július 14.
Customer service Is a good way to get experience with customers and salesmanship I learned so much about helping a customer and getting credit card applications by being consistent. There was always something to do my shift went by quick and the team was superb like a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad management, will not recommend to anyone to work here decrimination and harrasment thru the supervisor everyday
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodfield mall Schaumburg Illinois2019, július 14.
Harassment
Descriminatiob
Low pay
Not enough employees in fitting room
Will make cashiers to work in fitting room
Will take advantage of nice people
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van