Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 066 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 066 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a diverse equal opportunity employer that incorporates a modern and welcoming environment for both employees and customers. I was able to balance work and school and gain many skills that is beneficial for a now quick paced and technical workforce.
benefits and flexible hours
nepotism
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun environment, fast pace, great music, can make a'lot of friends, organize clothes, collaborate fashion together, dress up mannequins, working on the register can get crazy at times, especially during the holidays but overall a fun place to work.
Fun place
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, only favorites will advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it it I miss it only job I had that let me work as much as I wanted despite my age I’d go back if u could. Great pay if you rack them hours up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During special holidays (especially working for the Christmas holiday season) they provide lunches and/or dinners for the employees working those times. I do enjoy working with the stylists (they are a GREAT bunch of young women) and I have a fantastic boss!! I do love the interaction that I have with our clients.
Pro érvek
I love the staff that I work with.
Kontra érvek
Trying to get all my stocking of product done when we're very busy!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
When I first worked for JC Penney's (96-08) it was a great company to work for

Sales were prosperous, people were great to work with. Management was great.

When I came back recently thing had changed. No AP, no shoe staff to help me.

Lots of theft as well as poor mismanagement.
Great pay
No staff, No AP, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work can be crazy with the customers. You need to keep the floor clean and be good with money. I learned how to fold clothes the right way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very relaxed, decent hours, co workers love to help each other. The days went by quickly during the weekend and sometimes during the week. Overall it was a good working experience. The only bad part is the wage. Some of my co workers had been there 3+ years and never saw a pay raise. I started out folding clothes and keeping up with fitting rooms, easy stuff. Then I was promoted to jewelry specialist where I had hours of training, I was responsible for all jewelry in the store, including high end diamonds. I never received a pay raise which seemed odd due to my extensive training and far more responsibility/liability.
Great People
poor salary and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at this place is awful. Instead of talking to you about what you have done wrong in private or calmly they will get onto you infront of the customer and they will be very rude. Power hungry supervisors.
%20 discount
Kontra érvek
If you want to mess up your credit and apply for their credit card you get %25 percent off, Only schedule 2-3 days and not even full shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to work while going to school. Not a place to stay long term. Not a great management environment. Not a great hourly rate. Employees are like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Part-Time is a great Job with excellent co-workers, really greatful and helpful people among the way. No doubt that this job is a good one to start off since it challenges you to become competitive and more focused person.
Promises Made by them
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first year goes great, and then you find yourself doing the same things everyday and it starts to get very boring and you get burnt out quickly. A great starting job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed helping customers find everything they needed and also finding ways to get it for them if we did not have in store. Loved taking care of visual effects throughout the store. Loved putting out stock. Enjoyed taking a department and checking each rack for wrong items, sizing and straightening
Pro érvek
Associate discount, learning chances for young workers
Kontra érvek
Some mgrs formed clicks and was not good those not in it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were fair and flexible,i felt I wasn't appreciated i worked various departments when needed, pressured us to do credit cards ales clients very demanding and pushy had to do customer service with a smile and the customer is always right. customers failed to read fine print on coupons it was dis organized store i got certain departments in order
flexible and understnding
Kontra érvek
work you hard and not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my first job, I just felt like it was a little unorganized. I felt no one was really on the same page and it just was not a good culture. I did benefit from the job however as I learned to take on responsibilities, work with people, and increase my social skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time was cut short. It was due to the testing which cam back not in my favor but still hired and when asked to retest I did but did not follow up after suspension.
good people
Kontra érvek
work on phone with some difficult people
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here couldn't really be described as a job many would enjoy, but if you need something to pay the bills until you find a better position whether within the company or a different one it will work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store offered instore competitions. I enjoyed the slow paced, friendly environment. I also enjoyed not having a uniform. The hours weren't too bad either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My primary responsibility was working in the salon
I learned that how to accurately take inventory of department merchandise.

Management was hands on and possess great leadership skills.

Culture was extremely professional but at the same time relaxed and rewarding.

The constant pressure to meet sales goals.

The most enjoyable part of my job was having the help when needed but not been micromanaged.
Employee discount
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply. Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
relaxed
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here in high school till I graduated and it was an okay job. I stayed for my DCT program it required me to have a job. My pay for the whole 2 and half years I was here never changed. I was paid 8.05 an hour which is minimum wage.
managment and pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés