Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 041 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 041 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney's was close. JCPenney's was my first job and I was a sales representative. When I started working at JCPenney's I was a temp and became part time.I learned how to hang up clothes, cash register, and assisting customers. Management was good very helpful. Anytime I have questions they were there to assist. The workplace culture was slow but everyone was nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job was not getting enough hours. The best part of my job was learning something new and learning the work environment as I assist customers.
Not bad place
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. This person will also be required to perform store operational tasks as needed. General Purpose: Customer Service, Basic selling skills, Front-end operations, Merchandising and retail operating standards.
SMALL PLACE
NO HOURS
very laid back
this job was the best part time job in retail i have ever have. even though the pay was not good. it was still a laid back job as long as you did what you was supposed to do
Interesting place to work
I enjoyed working with customers, however, management had little interest in the satisfaction of their employees. Raises were not based on merit in any way.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Decent Company
Not a bad place to work. The compensation is relatively poor, however, it is retail. Management is very supportive. The atmosphere depends on the season or holiday and everything is results driven.
Good part time gig
If your in school, the part time job that JCPenney offers helps. You are expected to work holidays which can get in the way of finals and family time.
Great discounts
JC Penney's was my first job and. They taught me all the fundamentals of being in the work world. This was a perfect place for me to begin my journey.
Discounts and sales
Too many departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok job for high school kids
Management was kind, but you never knew when you were going to work. You had to stand the whole time and look busy even though there was nothing to do. The pay is bad and there are no benefits.
Easy work
Poor pay, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at j.c. Penny as a sales associate
I loved working at J.C. Penny.. I work evenings. I was a jewelry associate our responsibility there was to make sure and due our daily count on jewelry. Recording shipping and receiving packages. As well as assisting customers.
enjoyable
I loved working at JCPenneys. Everyday I learned something new. I have a very outgoing personality. I worked very well with both coworkers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was terrible, managers were great
I really loved working in such a friendly environment. I got along great with all the associates and employees. The pay was not good and the hours were very minimal.
Rewards for a lot
pay
2,0
Would not recommend
Lenexa call center(fcc) was very unorganized and a stressful role to fulfill because there was never any set policies everyday something changed which was very bad for business on both ends. Then Call center did random lay off out of nowhere as of march 14th no heads up or anything.
Enjoyed working for JCP
I enjoyed working for JCP, the environment was friendly and the co-workers became like family. It was nice to have regular customers coming in asking for you by name. We had a great general manager that encouraged us to meet our goals. Typical work days varied according to season, from very busy to extremely slow. If there was any criticism, it would be that most jobs are part-time with few benefits unless you get into management; and the schedules vary from week to week. I moved cross country with the intent of transferring, but the cost of living is much higher and so I decided to find something that pays better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful environment for your work ethic
You can see who has more work ethic than others so it's easy to prove your worth. it can be frustrating seeing some of the women supervisors slacking.
Fun place to work
The company needs better organization, less stock and better employees not kids. The management could be better too. The scheduling needs to be fixed.the company is fun to work for just needs a little organization and better management
Needs better organization
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and high paced work place.
Very high paced and a little stressful. Of course I was pregnant at the time. I worked the dressing room and wow! Customers can make an easy job seem pretty hard. Lots of clothes every where you turn. Luckily, Co workers work as a team. Keep your cool, show up on time and put your best foot forward. You'll be alright. Not a bad job 🙂
Pro érvek
How's it not a pro to window shop and do your job, Very nice break room, They pretty lenient when giving time off, Decent lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
They don't actually want you to window shop.
productive
This job was very slow-paced but steady at the same time. i had to recover and organize shelves and tag times. i loved the experience because we had employee parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit overwhelming at times but overall a good place to work
Working the floor can be really stressful, especially on busy days if you’re alone in a department. Working with other people makes the job a lot better. Management is great: friendly managers/ supervisors who work with your schedule and are very understanding when it comes to mishaps. Associates are very friendly and mostly easy to work with.
Always get a break. Lunches on long days. Nice team
Quick paced
2,0
Typical retail
It's pretty much fine, but you're underpaid, undervalued, and you're expected to take advantage of customers. It's pretty much gross, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
Production Team
Good place to work. Lots of caring people
Good customer services is a must

the most enjoyable part of my job where the caring people.

I learned that the customer is always right.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
shortbrakes
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés