Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 075 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 075 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great place to work. Ive spent some time working there and I really enjoyed my position as a salesman. If i could recommend this job to anyone I would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my first jobs and it was okay at the time. I liked most of the people I worked with and yes everyday was different than the next. The hours were not my favorite.
Personal I loved JCPENNEYS call center in Lenexa KS
Room for advancement call center life balanced for the more experienced call center Representatives the environment JCPenney's it's relaxed training was thorough and they promote involvement in the process I would be willing to go back to JCPenney's again
Games relaxed
Lots of young people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a great place to work with fun people to work with. My manager was wonderful, she always made sure if we had a problem her door was always open, or if we needed anything we could always come to her.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Part time does not get benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY was a upscale company, the people were friendly and very easy to get along with. It was Interesting and hard work at times and a warm atmosphere. I would have never left but they closed down. I enjoyed working there, and I enjoyed seeing the smiles on customers face
Family atmosphere, fun, exciting
Long hours, some Irate customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the policies even though the company only cared about getting customers to sign up for a JCPenney card. Celebrating holidays was fun too. Love the decorations and how sales were set up.
Celevrating holidays
Commission
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in the call center with placing orders. Did catalog orders , put out stock, put up displays in women and men department. daily cash handling . All other dusites as signed .
lunches was 30 mins
breaks where 15 mins
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my co workers and working here. It wasd very laid back and easy money. I didn't like we had to work holidays and 364 days a year. I had fun using typing and chatting to assist customers. In wasd also able to move up if I really put the drive in it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working a seasonal position so it was hectic at times but it was not bad. For Black Friday we received double our pay which was nice. Other than that it was a pretty average job not too stressful but not too relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
works well with schedules, works around school if need be. room for improvement but overall a fun place to work. work environment was fun. loved my coworkers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were always rude and never helped anyone. one manager always took others sales to boost herself. the main manager was very sexist. overall poor work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
help customers with catalog purchases
unload catalog shipments

gift wrapping

how to deal with customers

enjoyed working with the customers to order the correct item
nice place to work
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be placing order's for customer's. Management is nice. Workplace is fun. The hardest part of the job is trying to sell the magazines to the customer's. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the different people.
Pro érvek
Meeting the different people.
Kontra érvek
Having to sell the magazines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It gives you a great way to learn how to handle different customer service experiences along with retail. The workplace culture is very helpful in assisting good structure in training to help getting goals set for good quality customer service.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I knew wben I was hired it was only a minimum wage job but thought annual raises were given. I only received one raise after working there three years. When I received a raise, it wasn’t even a full quarter! I only received a 22 cent increase! Really? They couldn’t round it up to 25 cents? The employee discount was great. The store manager pushes the associates to get credit card applications.
Employee discount
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the first hour of work I would start with inventory. I had to clean the carts and check the dressing room to make sure products weren't left behind. As things picked up, I would help work the register and provided customer service. Lastly, during the last few hours we would have to get ready for closing of the second half shift, which would be for individuals that are working till closing so first half associates would organize clothing and shoes. If you would work second shift most likely you will have about 2 full carts, so most of night shift individuals would work on carts and cleaning till closing.
long breaks
Kontra érvek
not a lot of things to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and I liked my job. The hours were not good as to having work weekends and holidays and the pay was not competitive. I stayed longer that I thought I would, because I liked my co-workers so much
discounts on merchandise
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Wk place but needed more hours. Although I was seasonal it still worked out but would have loved more hours. Boss was great and coworker were awesome.
Lunches co workers management
More hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
employees struggle to get the hours to cover their costs. they would keep you for long time on part time job. hardly to take a break. full timers are relaxed.
nothing
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working here when I moved.
When I got a better paying job I didn't leave .this job makes me feel good about myself, helping people is the greatest feeling.

The people you work with because family.
Pro érvek
They will work with your hours as life changes.
Unpaid 30 min