Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 040 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 587 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
1,0
Flexible schedule
Jc Penny is a good place to work it includes diversity and inclusion very generous associate discount , and flexible scheduling , employee recognition, and opportunity for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
During shift, not able to interact with co-workers at all.
Hardest part of the job was during "peak" handling calls with about 3 seconds between all calls.
Most enjoyable was helping customers with their problems.

Early shift started at 06:00 every day.
Overworked and underpaid
You can't wear sneakers or clothing with logos on them for fear how the customer feel while shopping there but it's alright with management if a male employee wears copious amounts of makeup on the face. Don't ask for support on the floor because you won't get it. Don't ask for more hours because you will not receive more even though you go above and beyond. Management is pretentious.
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't realize how much I appreciated and working with people
I started during the Christmas rush thru a temp agency and was asked to stay in January. I worked up to assistant to the assistant manager. Pay was low hours were low. I had to make a choice, work for pennies or take what I've learned to another job. I appreciated the opportunity but I found a better paying job with Direct T.V.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
N/a
It was a good experience overall. I was able to network with upper level management and grow as a Manager. I was able to manage my team while living the Core Values of JCP
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty cool place to work
Although holidays are crazy the work here is pretty nice. Wonderful co-workers will make this job 10x better. I really enjoyed it and would love to come back if given the opportunity.
Best job I ever had
Best job I ever had. Fantastic management, very understanding that sometimes life happens. Great environment and great advancement opportunities! The best job hands down !
Doesn’t pay enough
The company does not pay enough for a livable wage, but asks a lot from you. Do not expect a raise or any kind of positive recognition for providing customer satisfaction or going above and beyond in the work place such as consistently covering others shifts or working ridiculous hours. The only things that get noticed are the smallest mistakes anyone can make (which you will be reprimanded for in front of customers/clients as well as co-workers).
Always Productive
Busy days involved always being productive and always moving around. Interesting new work experience. Managers there were nice, but they weren't always around when you needed them only because the workplace was huge.
Productive and fast paced
It was really easily manageable with any life schedule and most of the time managers were willing to work with you. However, work load often times made you feel defeated with so few hours to work in but year after year keep getting more responsibilities when before you are doing everything just to keep up.
Great Holiday Job
Hired for Holidays and kept on part-time after. Small pay raise to accompany permenant employment. Flexible hours. Tried to advance to a more suited position as I have a BA, but was immediately shot down. Seems once on the floor it is difficult to progress to management. Otherwise, pleasant enough to work at.
Customer focused
This is a fast paced job on busy days and you always have something to do. Everything is focused around customers and the best ways to show merchandise.
Not worked here since 2010
Good part-time job back in 2002- 2008;
Weekend job only seasonal hours.

No benefits for part-time hourly employees. Great environment to work in and everyone were team players.
1,0
Falling short
Stay away, very prejudice now that we’ve had new management. Very stressful Environment to work in. Management Singles people out! They have favoritism. In all the years that I’ve worked they’re, Ive never seen it so bad. The manager can’t even take responsibility of her own position, she expects everyone else to do her job, while she crunches more the just numbers in her office.
great for entry level
JCPenneys was a great work environment. Was one of the first jobs I had and they gave me opportunity to grow. Definitely met a lot of people. Management was great and were always opened to feedback. The hardest job about the job was having people apply for credit card. They were really strict when it came to that
Munkahelyi kultúra
people get health Insurance from this company
JC Penney was good place to work. It was very helpful to learn about customer service and learn many different from other each department . It was nice environment .
Terrible pay!
Constantly over worked! Very minimal raises. Always changing and adding more daily tasks without raising pay. Favoritism amongst management that shows! It's an ok place to start and get customer service experience but not to stay long term. The events we would have to boost moral was very mediocre at best with every event being worse than the last you can tell and feel that management wants to spend less
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplaced and good coworkers
Working at JCPenny gave good costumer service skills plus many other while dealing with every day work duties. They also gave me the chance to move up in the company.
Productive and fun
Typical day at work was stressful depending on who was in charge that shift. Recommend for an entry level person to secure revenue. Job title fell under many different things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP is somewhat okay but decent
Working at JCP is okay managers are not the best at communication and really dont have flexible hours and they want school kids who work there want to prioritize work over school which doesn't make sense to me.
Pretty relaxe
managers and work hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés