JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 915 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 788 értékelés megtekintése
Good second job
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, július 11.
It's a great second job. Works well with my schedule. The pay is not good but the discount is AWESOME! I love my managers. It is hard work though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, július 3.
Management would bring meals for everyone working holiday shifts. Expectations were clear. Pushed promotions heavily. Paid for your goal reaching accomplishments.
fun place to work
Customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, július 2.
The culture at JCPenney is great. Unfortunately, the pay as a sales associate is low. They constantly reward their employees when sales are great. You also meet some great people and great management.
No respct for employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg2019, július 2.
So The ST Pete location I was treated like absolute garbage , they have an attendance policy but they can fire your for less at any time. The HR doesn't explain anything to employees, I worked 17 of 24 hours on Black Friday and the day after, and called out the next day and got fired. The HR has no consideration for physical limitations as they would schedule ridicolous hours , they would also be just very condescending. The manager at my location and not talking about the store he was alright, but my direct supervisor was horrible she was the most bitter and sadistic 21 year old I had ever met, she eventually got fired for a reason I wont mention but noone was too sad about it. One night I was pressured into applying for a credit card to hit our quota for the night, and the people dont lat there very long. Jcpenneys in Saint Petersburg represents a failing brand just like the company in whole the store is a failure and so is the company.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Black Friday Extreme demands, "ICAPS", Out of touch older management, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work with fellow employees, customers can get frustrating at times, managers were very helpful sometimes
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 28.
Working at JCPenney was fun at first, and learning how to handle money was easier than I thought. Only trouble I had was with difficult customers, but in the end a good beginner job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for although the industry itself may be failing.
Customer Service/Internet Pickup (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, június 27.
JC Penney is a nice company to work for, even if it seems as if they have lost sight of some aspects of customer service. The work environment wasn't bad.
Discount on clothes
Kontra érvek
Fading department store industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 25.
This was a pleasant place to work for. The environment was nice and the fellow coworkers were also. They store was busy most of the time and fast paced is always fun. I loved working here.
Iteresting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, június 25.
I did inbound and out bound calls about credit cards and orders that were done by the customers.
I also placed orders and helped the customers shop for certain items that they needed.
I also was able to check on their reward acct which was a promotion thing that they did.
The difficulties of this job would just be typical angry customers which I've dealt with all my working life so it's nothing I can't handle.
Over worked
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, június 25.
I worked at jc penney over the holidays, they work is as much as it is legally to work you in one day and then want you back in storie the next morning when its a hours drive from home so technically only getting six hours by the time you drive home and drive back and after food and a shower your bnot left with much sleep time.. in short fix your scheduling system jc penny
Had nice people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, június 24.
Very friendly older people was funny working with them they were comfortable to work with I was in the stocking business the boss was mean somewhat ..
J.C. Penney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, június 24.
This company works well with students, the benefits could have been better for a part time employee, basically nothing if your hours are irregular, but the atmosphere was good and the management pleasant.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 22.
Very busy, sometimes you had to deal with very ignorant people. The only ting I didn't like was, if you worked at nite, before any one could go home we all had to almost always go help another dept
Liberal schedule
Kontra érvek
Helping other Depts straighten out their Dept before anyone could go home in the evenings
Productive and Professional work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lanham, MD2019, június 20.
Productive and Professional work environment, Friendly and professional work environment. Works schedules are flexible and good work environment and flexible
Friendly
Good Part time job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nothwest Mall on 610 and Hempsted Rd.2019, június 19.
It was a great part time job , while I was in high school. I was still leaving with my parents and I only need the job to buy my cloths and spending money. I work two day of the week and the other two day during the weekend.
Disorganized
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, június 19.
The company comes off as great at first till you get in and everything is a mess the staff is just ratchet the supervisors really don't care and if you don't live on the east side the commute is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great managment training program.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2019, június 19.
Productive, educational workplace. Great for some one who is interested in perusing a career in Retail Management. Work place culture is always striving to please the consumer and to always meet the consumers needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work for aw first time job
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, június 17.
You learn really good customer service skills
Taught me patience with customers
Learned a lot about online orders and hoe to deal with money as well.
Hardest part of the job was the certain managers would favor other employees more
Great place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Horseheads, NY2019, június 16.
Jcpennys has lots of positions to grow in they are great with customers. They also make sure the greet everyone as they enter the building witch is always a great pleasure to walk into.
Okay
customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough2019, június 15.
It was an okay experience. The co-workers were really good, and some of the management were extremely nice and understanding. However, they did work you. If you are a HUGE family person, do not take this job. I barely got to see my family ever because it's hard to get off for a vacation. They will guilt you into staying and over working, but they do make up for it by feeding you and throwing parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with people to engage and collaborate with.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2019, június 11.
A typical day working at JCPenney was moderate since sometimes I had to work all alone in a single department with lack of assistance and experience at that particular job. However, the management was excellent and enjoyed working with the supervisor and other employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van