JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 969 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
The experience was rewading
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gateway mall2019, október 10.
I loved working there because of the rewards that you got as an employee.The pay is biweekly but they gave great incentives.The employess were trained well and the schedule was amazing. Some of the manager's were veey nice and understaing.
Estrés constante
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nogales, AZ2019, október 10.
Ambiente de estrés, no importa que realices bien tu trabajo solo importa que coloques tarjetas de crédito existe favoritismo muy feo ambiente entre los compañeros nadie se respeta. No hay oportunidad de crecimiento al menos que te la lleves bien con algún manejador no importa que hagas bien tu trabajo importa que sepas decir a todo que si aunque sepas que no es correcto
Environment of workplace.
Ohio- Customer Service Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maumee, OH2019, október 5.
Interaction with co-workers and management staff are excellent, Open door policy for concerns, suggestions, typical day is faced paced and customer service very high standards. Enjoy the interaction with customers asking for my opinions regarding style of clothing for certain occasion's they are going to.
The hardest part of jobs is when others don't accept responsibilities they are given.
Pro érvek
Monthly potlucks, Dress down day( jeans sports team apparel holiday dress).
Benefit packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor store leadeership and low pay
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, október 3.
Not worth the pay. Leadership does not care about employees or their families. General manager is worst than a jail warden. I would advise to stay away from the Killeen, TX store. No asset protection and always at risk of assault by shoplifters and boosters.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Inclusive workplace
Servicio al cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2019, október 1.
Very dynamic. You will always have a task to fill, it's fats pace. The other employees are very helpful and management is very pro-employee. You have to want to grow.
Great part-time position!
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, szeptember 26.
As JcPenney being my first retail job, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I think what made it especially enjoyable was management. I had a great store manager who was very hands on. I am a people person so getting to interact with different customers on a regular was great. You build a relationship with your customers as well as your fellow employees. If it hadn't been for us having our store shut down, I'd still probably be working there.
Retail
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2019, szeptember 25.
My experience of working as a cashier and customer support was awesome . I met a lot of people working at this company. I was all around employee at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a career position; not a fun position
Sales/Customer Service Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lee's Summit, MO2019, szeptember 24.
It's pretty mindless work. The business isn't doing well and they constantly try to get you to sell credit cards which is no fun. The pay is low and turnover is high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loss preventio to customer and Associate accidents (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bartlett, TN2019, szeptember 24.
None .. Sucked. Unorgan8.. Employees were theives. I don't
Care to talk about it............. .................... That's it................ Leave me alone ........
You don't want the truth.. Im Not changing my mind
fast paced
Customer Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2019, szeptember 23.
helping customers find what they need and accomplishing it is great feeling. Having customer service skills is a plus. Must have patience and be knowledgeable of store
Very well dressed
Customer Service Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, szeptember 23.
I would recommend working for JC Penny because they are very well organized and customer care company. Be alert and plan ahead . Excellent place to advance show patience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place enjoyable staff and immediate recognition for a job well done
Sales customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 22.
I worked in a lot of different departments and found the floor supervisors really helpful and friendly. The store I worked in has a good team that works well together and is very supportive of their staff.
Mucha presión
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, szeptember 21.
Mucha presión y responsabilidad para lo q pagan. Los supervisores y superiores no tienen ningun tipo d empatia con sus empleados. No aprecian tu trabajo. Hay un ambiente laboral super pesado. No volvere a trabajar para esta compañía. Lo único bueno es el descuento de empleado y q son flexibles con el horario.
Great staff
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Horseheads, NY2019, szeptember 21.
My gm was the best person you could have working up top . Customers and employees were always put first . They understood and took care of things if your child got sick among other things about daily life . always got help if you asked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and energetic work place.
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, szeptember 21.
Great company to work for. My manager was always very interactive and helpful. The store always held fun events and company parties. Fun customer appreciation events as well.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no healthcare for part time
retail.good.fun.busy
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanaway, WA2019, szeptember 19.
I liked working here casue you are constantly doing something . it is hard work keeping up with everyone esepeically during the busy seasons but you will never run out of work
fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 18.
always have good days at work enjoying with customer and meeting new people. restocking items getting big deals and sign ready for the busy days. helping customer when they needed
Team work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, szeptember 18.
I worked part time, it worked with my schedule the hours were flexible for me. Manager was great to work with, most employees are great people to work with.
Flexible schedules
Pay is terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Bad managers
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, szeptember 16.
Worked in the Parks Mall. Management is nasty there. All the nice managers and lods have left. You will have good hours and days off if you are a brown noser. Managers favors the lazy employees.
Customers are nasty as well. They yell, scream and call you names and managers would still side with the customers. Cause all they care about is money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fun and musical place to work at.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 13.
Working at JCPenney is a fun friendly place to work. It's fast pace depending on the day. You meet new people everyday. You get help them pick out clothes, make them laugh. Also the customers get to use coupons Everytime they shop.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van