JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 015 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really Good Place To Work.
Custmer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 23.
Good Management. Good atmosphere. Hands on training. Learned a lot about sales and providing good customer service. Clean and professional. I have no complaints.
high school job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2019, december 23.
this job was my first job. i applied when i was in high school and was my beginning to retail. i was hired as seasonal during the busiest holidays. then was given a part time opportunity. great discount and management was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Current worker at this location
Customer Service Associate/mismanagement (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dyersburg, TN2019, december 21.
My time at JCPENNEY especially the Dyersburg tn location has been nothing but amazing and continual growth especially when it comes to interacting with our long term customers. They help us succeed. I just wish management was more consistent
1,0
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2019, december 15.
Management is not so good. Very low pay and not good benefit. No future for long career . Long hours but low pay. Co workers rude and gossiping.
Not a good job for long term.
3,0
5 years
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2019, december 15.
I enjoyed being able to go in and work on things. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to be able to see an area transformed to look good. I enjoyed helping customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, december 14.
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA. Their philosophy: "The customer is always right" started from their founder and is still in practice today. There are days so busy, the hours fly because there is always something to do or needs to be done and you do it because that's how you're trained.
1,0
Micro managing
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 14.
When I first got the job I was excited to work there because I got a 25% jcp discount card, but during training I had two instructors who were condensing and not very knowledgeable of their own material...The first thing I notice when I walked on the floor is how empty the place looked. It looked liked a ghost town. The next problem came when they made everyone use a sm clear bag to hold their personal belongings apparently they had a issue with online theft and you couldn't carry the bag with you, you had to store it in your locker. Who wants to go to their locker 40 times a day? On top of that you couldn't eat at your desk which meant that you would only eat about once a day because who has time to go to the their locker /bathroom/ locker on a 15 minute break? Immediately out of training I was micromanaged by leads and supervisors. I felt so disgusted. On top of that they have weekly one on ones with a sup who goes over your stats. That is excessive, I'm use to monthly one on one's. Their call time is extremely low for a call center (especially since they know customers are extremely talkative) and they only pay $12 an hour. They push for you to ask customers for survey's but they don't even offer a bonus program for hitting your metrics. Overall I hated that job and I would never go back.
Pro érvek
Discount card
Kontra érvek
Micromanagement
JcPenney
Sales Associate/ Costumer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, december 11.
▪ Work as team member to provide high level service to customers in a timely and friendly manner.
▪ Stocking the floor with new merchandise.
▪ Cleaning around the store and putting away merchandise
N/a
Customer Service Specialist (Weekdays) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, december 10.
They need better management and more pay raises. The employees were very friendly like family. The management needs more work as far as keeping a solid manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to come back at JCPenney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, december 9.
One of the store manager at queens Center Mall JCPenney his name sincer when he started at JCPenney terminate lots of good employees without reason his very nesty low class mentality and uneducated person I feel my 13 years experience I never saw any store manager like at JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great! Lots of scheduling flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2019, december 8.
Coworkers were all friendly and everyone works together. No problem requesting days off of trading shifts. Fun work environment! Supervisors tried to make working holiday shifts fun. Would work there again.
Fun to work for
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, december 6.
I enjoyed working for jcpenney. The employees were nice and friendly. My job was really easy I worked in the shoes department. I was able to improve my customer service skills.
Best Place to Work
Customer Service Part-time Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, TN2019, december 6.
This was my very first job and it was the best so far that I have had. JCPenney was the best because the management team cared about the employees first and the customers second. Because the management team cared for the employees, the employees cared for the customers. I really recommend working for JCPenney!
Wonderful
Sales Support/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, december 4.
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
Cashier
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2019, december 4.
I was glad I work for jcpenney for the experience there was people who helped me so much the supervisors was very understanding when I had family emergency my supervisors was understanding
Not built to last
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 4.
Low chance for advancement in the company. Managers are only chosen based upon their age and years they’ve been with the company. Most managers are incapable of successfully doing their job
3,0
Good work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sedalia, MO2019, december 2.
I enjoyed my coworkers as well as my customers. Everyone I worked with was very polite, management included. The pay could have been better, but overall a decent place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 2.
Schedules are fixed, however, JCPenney was willing to work me. They worked availability and my schedule changed at home, they adjusted my schedule from full to part time.
They do need to work on consistency with their policies, but were improving in this area when I left.

s as as far as
Flexible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019, december 1.
I’m a resourceful employee who always tries my hardest to meet and exceeds productivity goals. I can also maintain a high level of professionalism, patience to customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. My goal is to use my skills to learn and grow with a great company where I can learn and excel within the company.
Poor management/business
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, december 1.
When I worked here I had really awful hours and pay. I was expected to do way more work than one person can handle. All I got out of this job was experience in customer service.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van