Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 066 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 066 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at jc penney over the holidays, they work is as much as it is legally to work you in one day and then want you back in storie the next morning when its a hours drive from home so technically only getting six hours by the time you drive home and drive back and after food and a shower your bnot left with much sleep time.. in short fix your scheduling system jc penny
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly older people was funny working with them they were comfortable to work with I was in the stocking business the boss was mean somewhat ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company works well with students, the benefits could have been better for a part time employee, basically nothing if your hours are irregular, but the atmosphere was good and the management pleasant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy, sometimes you had to deal with very ignorant people. The only ting I didn't like was, if you worked at nite, before any one could go home we all had to almost always go help another dept
Liberal schedule
Kontra érvek
Helping other Depts straighten out their Dept before anyone could go home in the evenings
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Professional work environment, Friendly and professional work environment. Works schedules are flexible and good work environment and flexible
Friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great part time job , while I was in high school. I was still leaving with my parents and I only need the job to buy my cloths and spending money. I work two day of the week and the other two day during the weekend.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company comes off as great at first till you get in and everything is a mess the staff is just ratchet the supervisors really don't care and if you don't live on the east side the commute is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, educational workplace. Great for some one who is interested in perusing a career in Retail Management. Work place culture is always striving to please the consumer and to always meet the consumers needs.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn really good customer service skills
Taught me patience with customers

Learned a lot about online orders and hoe to deal with money as well.

Hardest part of the job was the certain managers would favor other employees more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys has lots of positions to grow in they are great with customers. They also make sure the greet everyone as they enter the building witch is always a great pleasure to walk into.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay experience. The co-workers were really good, and some of the management were extremely nice and understanding. However, they did work you. If you are a HUGE family person, do not take this job. I barely got to see my family ever because it's hard to get off for a vacation. They will guilt you into staying and over working, but they do make up for it by feeding you and throwing parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenney was moderate since sometimes I had to work all alone in a single department with lack of assistance and experience at that particular job. However, the management was excellent and enjoyed working with the supervisor and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a great place to work. Ive spent some time working there and I really enjoyed my position as a salesman. If i could recommend this job to anyone I would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my first jobs and it was okay at the time. I liked most of the people I worked with and yes everyday was different than the next. The hours were not my favorite.
Personal I loved JCPENNEYS call center in Lenexa KS
Room for advancement call center life balanced for the more experienced call center Representatives the environment JCPenney's it's relaxed training was thorough and they promote involvement in the process I would be willing to go back to JCPenney's again
Games relaxed
Lots of young people
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a great place to work with fun people to work with. My manager was wonderful, she always made sure if we had a problem her door was always open, or if we needed anything we could always come to her.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Part time does not get benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY was a upscale company, the people were friendly and very easy to get along with. It was Interesting and hard work at times and a warm atmosphere. I would have never left but they closed down. I enjoyed working there, and I enjoyed seeing the smiles on customers face
Family atmosphere, fun, exciting
Long hours, some Irate customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the policies even though the company only cared about getting customers to sign up for a JCPenney card. Celebrating holidays was fun too. Love the decorations and how sales were set up.
Celevrating holidays
Commission
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in the call center with placing orders. Did catalog orders , put out stock, put up displays in women and men department. daily cash handling . All other dusites as signed .
lunches was 30 mins
breaks where 15 mins
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my co workers and working here. It wasd very laid back and easy money. I didn't like we had to work holidays and 364 days a year. I had fun using typing and chatting to assist customers. In wasd also able to move up if I really put the drive in it.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés