Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 040 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 563 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Minimum wage pay but Fun place to work. Great employee discount.
I knew wben I was hired it was only a minimum wage job but thought annual raises were given. I only received one raise after working there three years. When I received a raise, it wasn’t even a full quarter! I only received a 22 cent increase! Really? They couldn’t round it up to 25 cents? The employee discount was great. The store manager pushes the associates to get credit card applications.
Employee discount
Poor pay
Job Responsibilities
During the first hour of work I would start with inventory. I had to clean the carts and check the dressing room to make sure products weren't left behind. As things picked up, I would help work the register and provided customer service. Lastly, during the last few hours we would have to get ready for closing of the second half shift, which would be for individuals that are working till closing so first half associates would organize clothing and shoes. If you would work second shift most likely you will have about 2 full carts, so most of night shift individuals would work on carts and cleaning till closing.
long breaks
Kontra érvek
not a lot of things to do
Good People to work for
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and I liked my job. The hours were not good as to having work weekends and holidays and the pay was not competitive. I stayed longer that I thought I would, because I liked my co-workers so much
discounts on merchandise
hours
Service
Great Wk place but needed more hours. Although I was seasonal it still worked out but would have loved more hours. Boss was great and coworker were awesome.
Lunches co workers management
More hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
no job security
employees struggle to get the hours to cover their costs. they would keep you for long time on part time job. hardly to take a break. full timers are relaxed.
nothing
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has you work on BLACK Friday ,but they treat you very well while you do.
I started working here when I moved.
When I got a better paying job I didn't leave .this job makes me feel good about myself, helping people is the greatest feeling.

The people you work with because family.
Pro érvek
They will work with your hours as life changes.
Unpaid 30 min
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with excellent bwnefits.
JC Penney is a great company. They care about their employees and customer service is their number one priority! They have great products. They offer associate discounts so we could buy merchandise at a discount. They have great security to prevent stealing.
Pro érvek
Incentives to make extra money.
Teamwork was emphasized
When I joined, sales was empasized, selling small policies.
Then we set uo a call center to serve customers; service policies, jcp developed many memberships; insurance & travel club.

Facility was very spacious; with cafe for employee

Pep rally's to emphasize products, goals, activities.

Jcp had good benefits for employees, a match up to 6% on jcp stock. Purchases.

Good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for! When their outlet stores were still in operation, they'd be the place to be for goods already 50% off. The managers earned their stripes and were older in age, rather than a bunch of obnoxious teenagers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced people friendly customer service retailer
Love my job! Love my coworkers. Great place to work. Manager is fair and works with our schedules. Great training program for new recruits. Great associate discount.
Discount, environment
Weekends
a lot of walking
the managers will tell us where we would be that day. we could be checking out customers or folding clothes, making the store look saleable. at times in different departments.
20% on purchase
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job. Not a career job.
I had worked at JCPenney for three years before I quit. It was amazing when I first started with one of my favorite managers. Soon they had me closing all the time regardless of my open availability most of the time by myself. When a management positioned opened up I applied. I was told that I could not do the management position which was only to be a lead over a department because I did not get enough credit cards. I liked the job enough for a first job, but would not recommend if you plan to advance within a job.
Employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive call center
I loved this job and hated when they closed the call center in my state. They were very competitive and gave incentives for high achievers. I wish there was another call center close to me that did the same kind of work!
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, decent pay, rewards and prizes
They outsourced their center
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional and dirty environment. Lots of office politics and lack of knowledge from upper management
This place is a train wreck. There is no loyalty to valued employees. The starting pay was recently increased so there are people coming in off the street making as much money as people that have worked there for years.
I found some paperwork left behind by a former supervisor that showed what they were making and compared to what we make, its shameful.

Most of the supervisors are nice and care about you but there are a few snakes that will share your personal information with anyone that will listen. Instead of working a lot of the supervisors sit around having inappropriate conversations with each other. Most of the best supervisors that were there have left the company.

Upper management is a joke, they are clueless about what they are doing and lack basic leadership skills.

Yearly reviews were based on things that I never got the chance to demonstrate

The coaching sessions are a joke because there were never any goals established for all of 2018.

A lot of inconsistency. Some people get fired fornone thing and others dont get fired for the same thing. It depends on who your supervisor is.

There have been so many changes in leadership and the direction of the company, it definitely is a company just trying to survive instead of thrive.

For a company whose motto is the Golden Rule, they certainly do not follow this

The training staff is great but also very behind the times. Training material is outdated and boring.

They recently installed lockers because so many people had their cell phones out while working but some of the supervisors are on their phones
 - több...
My coworkers
EVERYTHING ELSE
It was iight
Bad pay,,,bad policy ,,just horible,,,, will bad experience for me,,,,little to no security or maybe it was just the position i was under probably was different for someone else
Part time job
Good part time job. Flexible, management is relaxed. New co workers constantly. Great employee discount of 25%. FRANKFORT LOCATION IS THE BEST JC Penney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Working at JC Penny was my introduction to fashion. I loved the atmosphere and I was close with all my coworkers. JC Pennys gave us a great work day with managers that were easily approachable and were filled with knowledge of their merchandise and trained us on how to be beneficial to the company and their patrons.
Pro érvek
Comfortable work environment, great communication
JCPenney
If retail is what you're interested JCPenney could be the place for you! It is a fast paced environment that allows for good building on customer service experience.
Decent place
Jcp is a decent job, but are very strict when it comes to attendance. Which wasn’t an issue but was difficult to manage when it was time for breaks, because the lunch room would be so full that it was impossible to get out of there and back from break on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney's was close. JCPenney's was my first job and I was a sales representative. When I started working at JCPenney's I was a temp and became part time.I learned how to hang up clothes, cash register, and assisting customers. Management was good very helpful. Anytime I have questions they were there to assist. The workplace culture was slow but everyone was nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job was not getting enough hours. The best part of my job was learning something new and learning the work environment as I assist customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés